La rivière et l’énergie

Choisissez votre thème et participez au dialogue.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#101 11-09-2017 15:34:23

chenwen121314
Membre

Re: L'ALLEMAGNE LA FRANCE ET L'ÉNERGIE

ALAMEDA, Calif. Adidas Ryan Callahan Jersey . -- Middle linebacker Cory James was so busy trying to stay on point with the rest of the Raiders defense last week that he wasnt able to fully enjoy his first NFL start.Oaklands sixth-round pick expects to be a lot more comfortable his second time around when the Raiders play in Baltimore on Sunday.Im glad coach (Jack) Del Rio believed in the rookie to get the start, James said Friday. I saw some good things, me making some good tackles. And a lot of mental errors I can correct. Now I know what its like to play with the 1s for a full game so Ill have that experience.James had six tackles- all solo -- in his debut against the Tennessee Titans after replacing Ben Heeney in Oaklands starting defense.The decision to start James over Heeney -- coupled with replacing safety Keith McGill with first-round draft pick Karl Joseph -- came after the Raiders became the first team since 1967 to give up 500 yards or more in offense in each of the first two games.Oakland showed some slight improvement against Tennessee in Week 3 but still allowed 393 yards to a team that has been sporadic at best so far.Part of the problem for James was finding a comfort zone in the Raiders defense. Having spent training camp and the preseason working with the backups, the former Colorado State standout admittedly took some time to get settled in.It was just get in (and go), said James, who played all but three defensive snaps against Tennessee. Some of the mental errors that I did in the game I had never experienced in practice.While James made his share of mistakes against the Titans, the Raiders were mostly pleased with what they got from him.It really went the way we hoped, Del Rio said. Dont feel like the moment is too big for him. He settled in and competed. Well clean a few things up with technique and making sure the eyes are exactly where they belong, all those kind of things. But he plays hard. Hes got a little ruggedness to him.Joseph also impressed Oaklands coaching staff after spending the first two games playing strictly on special teams.The 14th-overall pick in the draft, Joseph tallied a game-high 10 tackles and helped hold the Titans to 214 in the air, a marked improvement for the leagues 32nd-ranked pass defense.Its exciting to finally see him on the field, defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. said. Its been a long time since hes played, coming back from an injury. He shows you that he can play. Its a matter of him understanding, getting a lot of confidence in what hes doing, really learning this game. Its about experiences and right now hes at that age where a lot of experiences are going to come up for him and he has to understand what they are and make the best of them.Game notes Right tackle Menelik Watson (calf), left guard Austin Howard (ankle) and safety Nate Allen (ankle) did not practice and have been ruled out. ... Center Rodney Hudson (knee) and offensive lineman Matt McCants (knee) practiced without restriction after being limited earlier in the week. McCants has been splitting reps with rookie Vadal Alexander at right tackle this week while Watson is out. ... Backup running back Taiwan Jones (knee) was limited and is questionable.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Adidas Lightning Jerseys . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Adidas Victor Hedman Jersey . Ferrer, trying to win his fourth title on Mexican soil, will next play South Africas Kevin Anderson, who eliminated American Sam Querrey,7-6 (2), 6-4. Also Wednesday, Gilles Simon (6) of France beat Donald Young of the United States 6-4, 6-3, Ukraines Alexandr Dolgopolov downed Frenchman Jeremy Chardy 6-3, 6-4 and Croatias Ivo Karlovic defeated Dudi Sela of Israel 7-6 (4), 6-2. http://www.cheaplightningjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-andrej-sustr-jersey . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. CLEVELAND -- Indians manager Terry Francona admitted his team didnt have much going through six innings Friday night.A four-run seventh quickly reversed that and resulted in a 5-3 win over the Oakland Athletics.We were quiet up until then, Francona said after the comeback win that helped Cleveland maintain a 4 1/2-game lead over Detroit in the AL Central.Abraham Almonte scored the go-ahead run on a wild pitch as Cleveland erased a 3-1 deficit. Jason Kipnis bases-loaded single tied it, and Almonte scored from third on Ryan Dulls wild pitch one batter later.We started getting some traffic out there, Francona said. That can kind of change the game a little bit.Cody Anderson (2-4) pitched a scoreless seventh.Cody Allen worked out of ninth-inning trouble for his 20th save. He allowed a pair of one-out singles in the ninth, but struck out Jed Lowrie before Josh Reddick flied out to deep center.Reddick, who homered in the sixth, drove a pitch that Tyler Naquin caught on the warning track to end the game.I think Naquin was probably the only guy from Cleveland who knew that ball wasnt going to quite get out, Allen said. It was a little nerve-racking, but those things happen.Kendall Graveman (7-7) allowed four runs -- three earned -- in 6 1/3 innings and lost for the first time since May 19.Carlos Santana homered in the sixth for Cleveland.Shortstop Marcus Semiens error on Rajai Davis one-out grounder started the go-ahead rally. Naquin followed with a single before Almontes pinch-hit single scored Davis and finished Graveman.Marc Rzepczynski walked Santana to load the bases before Kipnis bloop hit to left tied it. Dulls wild pitch with Francisco Lindor batting scored Almonte and put Cleveland ahead. Lindors sacrifice flly made it 5-3. Adidas Slater Koekkoek Jersey. Oakland manager Bob Melvin praised Gravemans outing.He was cruising along, he gets the first guy out and Davis gets on, Melvin said. Naquin does a good piece of hitting and he elevates the first ball to Almonte. We want to turn Santana around and walk him and then make a good pitch to Kipnis, base hit, next thing you know, were in a little bit of trouble.The Indians had lost four of five and were 8-12 since winning a franchise-record 14 straight going into Friday.We scored late, Allen said. Championship teams, you see a lot of, they score late and their bullpen holds down leads.Khris Davis also homered in the sixth for Oakland.Cleveland starter Trevor Bauer allowed two earned runs in 5 1/3 innings.ROTATION SWITCHOakland LHP Rich Hill, the subject of trade rumors, was scratched from Sundays start because hes still bothered by a blister on the middle finger of his left hand. RHP Sonny Gray will start Sunday on his regular turn.TRAINERS ROOMAthletics: Hill hasnt pitched since July 17, a start in which he threw only five pitches. He could be headed to the 15-day disabled list.Indians: RHP Jeff Manship (wrist tendinitis) was put on the 15-day DL. RHP Zach McAllister was activated from the DL. Hed been sidelined with a sore right hip.UP NEXTAthletics: LHP Dillon Overton will be recalled from Triple-A Nashville to start Saturday against the Indians. Hes 1-1 with an 8.40 ERA in three starts.Indians: RHP Josh Tomlin (10-3, 3.48 ERA) makes his third career start against Oakland on Saturday. He lost his last start against Baltimore, allowing four runs in six innings. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#102 11-09-2017 15:37:57

chenwen121314
Membre

KANSAS CITY, Mo. Myles Garrett Black Jersey . -- Wade Davis went from grieving to celebrating a victory. Davis came off the family emergency leave list and pitched six solid innings, Billy Butler homered and the Kansas City Royals beat the Miami Marlins 6-2 on Monday night. The Royals won for the 17th time in 20 games and moved past Cleveland and into second place in the AL Central, while the Marlins are 1-8 in their past nine. Davis had not pitched since Aug. 2, returning to Florida to be with his family after the death of his stepbrother on Aug. 3. "The organization has been great," Davis said. "Were like a family in here. Its good to have support." Davis could not put into words his emotions for taking the mound against the Marlins. "Honestly, I dont know," Davis said. "I just felt like I was out there, not really (more) emotional than that. It was good to get out and compete a little bit and get back with the team and help the team try to win." Davis (6-9) allowed two runs and six hits while striking out three and walking two. "I felt OK," he said. "I got a little tired towards the end with the layoff, but overall pretty good." Davis is 2-0 in his past three starts and won for the first time at Kauffman Stadium since April 10. "Wade threw the ball great," Royals manager Ned Yost said. "He got us through six innings. He gave up two in the sixth. The worst pitch he made was to (Greg) Dobbs. He just kind of pulled a two-seamer that came back over the middle of the plate. I was real impressed the way he threw the ball." Marlins starter Tom Koehler (3-8) held the Royals hitless until two out in the fourth, when they pieced together four straight hits. Justin Maxwells triple scored Mike Moustakas, who had an infield single for the first hit. Chris Getzs single up the middle brought home Maxwell. "It just looked like he was pitching behind," Marlins manager Mike Redmond said. "He had a tough time getting ahead. They didnt hit him hard but they made the most of their hits. "It seems like thats the way were going and were not scoring enough runs to cover up any mistakes. We dont have the offence to cover up any mistakes and right now were making too many mistakes." Getz, Alcides Escobar and Jarrod Dyson, the bottom third of the Royals order, combined for six hits, a walk, three runs, three stolen bases and three RBIs. Getz went 3 for 4 in his first game off the disabled list. Escobar, Dyson and David Lough stroked run-producing hits in a three-run sixth as the Royals snapped a 2-all tie. In the top of the inning, Logan Morrison and Dobbs punched RBI doubles off Davis. Butler homered to lead off the seventh against Ryan Webb to extend his hitting streak to six games. He is hitting .438 with six extra-base hits on the homestand. "I got into a good hitters count and didnt miss it," Butler said. "Ive been in hitters count before and didnt have those results. Its good to get one. "The first half was definitely a grind for me. I was kind of hit or miss. I was doing my same stuff, but wasnt getting the results. Ive been feeling good ever since the second half started. Im just taking confidence from each day and letting it build. Ive always been better in the second half throughout my career." The Marlins loaded the bases in the fourth and seventh innings, but failed to score. Adeiny Hechavarria grounded out to end the fourth, while Ed Lucas flied out to left to end the seventh. "Were just not getting that big hit," Lucas said. "Its been the story of the last few months. We had a pretty good pitching performance. We just couldnt get the hits when it counted. Weve got to do a better job with runners in scoring position, myself especially." Moustakas left in the fifth with a strained left calf and will be examined further Tuesday. Newly acquired Jamey Carroll hit for him and remained in to play third. Notes: LF Alex Gordon was not in the Royals lineup. His wife, Jamie, gave birth to a son, Sam Patrick. Gordon is not going on the paternity leave list and will likely play Tuesday. . Morrison, who was born in Kansas City and went to nearby Maple Woods Juco, played his first game at Kauffman Stadium. He said he left about 60 tickets for family and friends. .The Royals made four more roster moves Monday, bringing their total to 14 since Saturday. Getz was activated from the disabled list and Carroll, who was acquired in a Sunday trade with Minnesota, arrived and put on the roster. The Royals optioned INF Irving Falu and LHP Will Smith to Triple-A Omaha. Myles Garrett White Jersey . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Myles Garrett Brown Jersey . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference. http://www.mylesgarrettjersey.com/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. SAN DIEGO -- In a conversation with reporters after practice Monday, San Diego Chargers head coach Mike McCoy confirmed receiver Stevie Johnson suffered a torn meniscus in his right knee that will require surgery.Hell have a medical procedure done in the next couple days, McCoy said. And then well have a better idea on how long he will be out, once that procedure takes place. But I cant give you any dates. Well give you some rough estimates after he gets it cleaned up.Its an unfortunate situation for everything hes done at this time, but well go on from there, McCoy added. ?Johnson will be out indefinitely until the team can establish a timetable for his return to the field. Johnson suffered the injury after making a diving catch, getting up and twisting his knee as he worked to get up the field. Johnson immediately went down in pain, and had to be helped off of the field to the training room.McCoy said he would love for Johnson to make it back in time for San Diegos regular-season opener at Kansas City on Sept. 111, but the team will have to wait and see how the cleanup surgery goes this week. Myles Garrett Texas A&M Jersey. .Johnson missed six games because of hamstring and groin injuries in 2015. He finished with 45 receptions for 497 yards and three touchdowns. Johnson hasnt played a full, 16-game season since 2012.Johnson, 30, was penciled in to serve as San Diegos No. 3 receiver, mainly working in the slot with Keenan Allen and Travis Benjamin on the perimeter. All but 28 of Johnsons 497 snaps in 2015 were spent inside at slot receiver.With Johnson unavailable, the Chargers could look to use Allen inside more, along with Dontrelle Inman or second-year pro Tyrell Williams.Our job is to put players in position to be successful, McCoy said. So when you have a quarterback like Philip (Rivers) whos going to spread the wealth, well maybe do a few more things with formations, but over time well figure all of that out. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#103 11-09-2017 15:41:36

chenwen121314
Membre

With a chance to win a premier-level event and secure the No. Cheap Adidas Red Wings Jerseys . 1 ranking, Angelique Kerber came up short.The German was flat from the outset Sunday, falling to Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-1 in the final of the Western & Southern Open, a match that lasted only 1 hour, 2 minutes.Of course, I am disappointed, but she played a great match, Kerber said in her on-court interview. She played a great match and a great tournament, so she really deserved to win at the end.Heading into the event, Kerber had to win the title to unseat Serena Williams as the top player in the world, a ranking shes held for 3? years. Williams streak, which will reach 184 weeks Monday, is the second-longest of all time behind Steffi Graf (186 weeks). Williams ascended to No. 1 -- for the sixth time -- in February 2013. Her first turn came in 2002, when she replaced older sister Venus.Williams can thank Pliskova, 24, for a world-class performance. Of note, it was the Czechs first career win against a top-2 opponent. She lost only eight games in the semifinals and final combined en route to her sixth career title. Shell move up to No. 11 in the rankings Monday.I know [Kerber] was playing for the No. 1 ranking, so maybe next time, Pliskova said during the trophy ceremony. Im already really looking forward to coming back here next year.Kerber, who beat Williams in the Australian Open final back in January, has finished in the top 10 in the rankings for the past four years. There will be various permutations in play at the US Open in which she can grab the top spot.Despite the loss Sunday, its been a career year for Kerber.The Australian Open was her first major title, and she also won in Stuttgart and made the final at Wimbledon, where she lost to Williams. Kerber also took home the silver medal in Rio, falling to Monica Puig in the final. Her record is a gaudy 47-14 in 2016.I am really tired. I played the 11th match in 13 or 14 days [dating back to Rio], but I had a really good week, Kerber said. I really tried my best today, but sometimes you have days that its not working so good.So its Williams who is still in position to break Grafs consecutive streak record -- and her Open era mark of 22 majors -- at the US Open. Williams will enter New York under a cloud of uncertainty after pulling out of Cincinnati with an injured shoulder, the same setback that seemed to affect her in Rio.Injured or not, Williams has at least one thing going for her when the final major of the season begins Aug. 29: Shell still be the No. 1 player in the world. Adidas Nick Jensen Jersey . The parade and rally were held to celebrate the Saskatchewan Roughriders 45-23 win over the Hamilton Tiger-Cats on Sunday in the CFLs championship game. Wholesale Red Wings Jerseys . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-mike-green-jersey . Kuznetsov, who was selected by the Capitals in the first round of the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, has been playing for his hometown team Chelyabinsk Traktor of the KHL. BANGOR, Maine -- Ryan Bernstein and Ilker Er each scored 12 points and Maine held on to beat Holy Cross 55-53 on Wednesday night.Er hit back-to-back 3-pointers to give Maine (3-6) a 50-39 lead but Holy Cross scored the next six points, highlighted by Jehyve Floyds steal and fast-break dunk.Karl Charles sank an open 3-pointer to pull Holy Cross (3-6) within 54-52 with 1:06 left and he blocked a shot on the other end. After a timeout, Charles missed an open layup and Maine forward Andrew Fleming hit 1 of 2 free throws with 17.1 secconds left for a three-point lead. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Authentic. Holy Cross forward Malachi Alexander air-balled a 3-pointer but Maines Marko Pirovic missed the front end of a one-and-one with five seconds left to give the Crusaders another chance. Robert Champion hit the first of two free throws with 2.6 seconds left and intentionally missed the second, but it went out of bounds.Alexander led Holy Cross with 16 points. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#104 11-09-2017 15:48:01

chenwen121314
Membre

Jose Mourinho dedicated Manchester Uniteds EFL Cup victory over Manchester City to the clubs fans after they showed their unwavering support. Adidas Marian Hossa Jersey . Juan Matas second-half strike claimed the bragging rights for United as they bounced back from Sundays defeat at Chelsea by booking their place in the quarter-finals.Im happy. The players did everything, they deserved to win, the Portuguese told Sky Sports. We are obviously happy because, in the last week when everything has gone against us, the fans have felt deeply the negative results and today was a good chance to clean that feeling.To win against Manchester City gives everyone a better feeling and Im especially happy for the players and the fans.Mourinho endured a bitter return to Chelsea last time out as United effectively found themselves out of the game at Stamford Bridge inside 30 seconds, following Pedros opener. Highlights of the EFL Cup match between Manchester United and Manchester City The United boss made just four changes to City counterpart Pep Guardiolas nine as the continuity delivered an improved defensive display.City, who brought Sergio Aguero and Raheem Sterling on in the final quarter, failed to register a singoYankee Stadium.The Orioles are ahead of the Yankees through this point in the season for the second time in three years as they enter Monday 8 1s and finished the first half on July 7 in Cleveland when he allowed four runs and five hits in 5 1/3 innings.The right-hander picked up a win over Baltimore in June when he allowed five runs and seven hits in six innings. Nova took a shutout into seventh before allowing home runs to Mark Trumbo and Alvarez.Nova is 7-4 with a 5.22 ERA in 16 appearances against Baltimore.Mark Teixeira will likely be out of the lineup for a few more days. The struggling first baseman fouled a ball of his left foot on Saturday and although x-rays and a CT scan came back negative, he still is sore.The Orioles have won four of six meetings between the teams in Baltimore on May 3-5 and June 3-5. Baltimore won the last two in New York last season after dropping the first seven. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#105 11-09-2017 16:01:58

chenwen121314
Membre

PHOENIX -- After rallying to tie the game in the ninth inning, the Philadelphia Phillies had just the man they wanted up with two on in the 10th: Ryan Howard. Wholesale Ultra Boost 2018 . It didnt matter that Howard had been hitless in his previous 18 at-bats, striking out in half of those. No matter that he was facing a pitcher who hadnt given up a run all season, either. With the game on the line, few players are better than the Phillies bashing first baseman. Shaking off what had been a disappointing day and series, Howard looped a two-run single to right field, lifting the Phillies to a 4-2 comeback victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday. "When hes going bad, he looks bad, but he can take one swing and get the game over," Philadelphia manager Charlie Manuel said. Shut down by Brandon McCarthy for the first eight innings, the Phillies scored two runs in the ninth against fill-in Diamondbacks closer Heath Bell. Delmon Young drove in one with a double and Domonic Brown tied it at 2 with a single up the middle. Justin De Fratus (1-0) got a huge out with a runner on in the bottom half, striking out Paul Goldschmidt -- who began the day second in the NL with 30 RBIs. Jimmy Rollins then singled with one out in the 10th off Matt Reynolds (0-1), and Chase Utley followed with his fourth hit, a double to the corner in right. Howard was hitless in four previous at-bats and came up against Reynolds, who had not allowed a run in 19 straight appearances to open the season. Howard came through, though, just as the Phillies expected. Swinging on an inside pitch, Howard muscled a ball to right that likely would have been caught had the Diamondbacks been in their usual shift for the slugger. Instead of sending the second baseman out to shallow right against Howard, Arizona had its infield drawn in and the ball landed safely on the outfield grass, allowing Rollins and Utley to score. Jonathan Papelbon worked a one-hit 10th for his seventh save in as many chances and the Phillies had 15 hits -- none bigger than Howards. "That was big for Ryan to get a big hit like that," said Phillies starter Kyle Kendrick, who shook off a shaky first inning to give Philadelphia a chance. "Im not saying that just because I was pitching, but its just nice to see later in the game like that." McCarthy had an early lead after Gerardo Parra hit his second career leadoff homer and A.J. Pollock drove in another run in the first inning off Kendrick. Inconsistent through most of his first season with Arizona, McCarthy was sharp in his eighth start for the Diamondbacks, scattering seven singles over eight scoreless innings. The right-hander had only thrown 88 pitches, but Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson opted to pull him for Bell, who had earned three straight saves since closer J.J. Putz went on the disabled list. Bell blew the lead in the ninth and Reynolds was uncharacteristically shaky in the 10th, giving up four hits to see his overall scoreless outings streak end at 22 games, dating to last season. "I guess we went the way we thought was the best way to go," Gibson said. "It didnt work out. We know now it didnt work out and even if we left him in we dont know how that would have worked out. Sometimes you make decisions and it doesnt work out. That was my decision." McCarthy was solid in his previous outing, giving up three runs over 6 2-3 innings against the Dodgers, but didnt figure in the decision after the Diamondbacks pulled out a victory in the ninth inning. Staked to an early 2-0 lead this time, he was sharp against Philadelphia, shaking off a pair of singles in the second inning by getting groundouts and stranding runners every time the Phillies got hits. First baseman Eric Hinske gave McCarthy some help in the sixth with a diving stop on a hard-hit ball by Howard, and shortstop Didi Gregorius ended the seventh with a double play after coming up with a tough one-hopper. McCarthy induced another double play after pinch-hitter Michael Young led off the eighth with a single. McCarthy pitched eight scoreless innings for the first time since Sept. 3, 2011, against Seattle. "At 88 (pitches) I was a little tired but I felt that I was at least shoring some things up," McCarthy said. "It is an inning that I always like to go back out. The last few weeks havent been smooth and I havent really been a guy that you counted on. I would like to get that reputation back where it is a no-brainer and I get the ball in the ninth." Kendrick, who has struggled against Arizona, was in trouble right away on Sunday, leaving a 1-2 pitch up in the zone that Parra hit out to right. Gregorius followed with a triple to the gap and Pollock added a run-scoring single to put Arizona up 2-0 after one inning. Kendrick settled down after that and got some help in the third, when Brown nonchalantly reached over the wall in left to rob Eric Chavez of a homer. Kendrick allowed two runs on six hits and struck out four in seven innings. "I just made a couple of bad pitches, pitches that were up over the plate," he said. "The guy on the other side was pitching well, so it was good to see us go out and get that win." NOTES: McCarthy hasnt won since Aug. 31 against Boston while pitching for Oakland. ... Reynolds 19 straight scoreless outings matched Joe Pattersons 2011 team record. ... Diamondbacks LHP Wade Miley, who starts Mondays series opener against Atlanta, has allowed two earned runs in 11 innings in two home starts this season. ... The Phillies have a day off before RHP Jonathan Pettibone (2-0) pitches against Cleveland LHP Scott Kazmir to open a two-game series Tuesday. Cheap Ultra Boost Mens . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Cheap Ultra Boost White . Varlamov made 33 saves and Ryan OReilly had a goal and scored in the shootout as the Avalanche beat the New Jersey Devils 2-1 on Thursday night. http://www.cheapultraboostforsale.com/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. PRINCETON, N.J. -- John Lovett threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score to lead Princeton to a 31-7 win over Brown on Saturday.James Frusciante hauled in both of Lovetts touchdown throws, a 4-yard toss in the first quarter and 7-yarder in the second. Lovetts 7-yard rushing TD came just before halftime and Tavish Rice had a 32-yard field goal for Princeton (4-1, 2-0 Ivy) in the third quarter.Chad Kanoff put the Tigers on the board in the first quarter with a 33-yard touchdown throw to Isaiiah Barnes. Cheap Ultra Boost 2018 Red. Kanoff finished 16 of 23 for 185 yards passing with no interceptions but was sacked three times.Brown (1-4, 0-2) was held scoreless until late in the fourth quarter when Thomas Linta connected with Jaelon Blandburg for a 5-yard touchdown pass to cap a 68-yard drive with 1:01 left. Linta finished 18 of 36 for 148 yards passing with two interceptions. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#106 11-09-2017 16:16:21

chenwen121314
Membre

GAINESVILLE, Fla. Nike Air Vapormax Flyknit . -- No. 23?Florida?likely will be without quarterback Luke Del Rio against No. 15?Tennessee next weekend.?Del Rio injured his left knee in a 32-0 victory against North Texas on Saturday night, a huge setback for the Gators and their championship hopes.It doesnt look great, so well do whatever, said coach Jim McElwain, adding that former Purdue starter Austin Appleby would be the next guy up. Somebody else will play, and well get some guys ready and move forward and get ready to go play next week.Defensive lineman Joshua Wheeler hit Del Rio low at the end of an incomplete pass late in the third quarter, drawing a personal-foul penalty. Trainers and McElwain rushed to the field as Del Rio ripped off his helmet. Del Rio eventually got up and walked to the locker room without assistance.But that was hardly the end of it for Florida (3-0).McElwain, who initially believed Wheelers hit was dirty, started yelling at the North Texas (1-2) sideline and had to be restrained by officials and then his players.I obviously took that low hit on Luke awful personal, McElwain said. Im sure his guy was just scrambling trying to make a play, but I really care about these players. I care about them in more ways than just football players, and when you see something like that, its my responsibility when their parents arent here to be their parents.I care about these kids. Theyre mine. I see something like that, it aint right.Both teams responded to McElwains tirade by stepping onto the field and moving toward the hashmarks.On the next play, Florida guard Martez Ivey was ejected for grabbing linebacker Fred Scott by the face mask during a run. Ivey will not be suspended for the first half of next weeks game against the Volunteers.Del Rio completed 14 of 25 passes for 186 yards with an interception.The injury overshadowed a dominant performance by Floridas defense, which allowed a school-record 53 yards on 50 plays. The previous mark was 59 yards allowed against Western Carolina in 2006. Nike Vapormax Mens . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Nike Vapormax Platinum . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.wholesalevapormaxforsale.com/ . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. PHOENIX -- The additions of pitchers Zack Greinke and Shelby Miller had the Arizona Diamondbacks facing upgraded expectations this season.When the team took a step back instead of forward, something had to change.General manager Dave Stewart and manager Chip Hale will not be back. Chief Baseball Officer Tony La Russa will be, though its unclear in what role.Coming off a second disappointing season, the Diamondbacks parted ways with Stewart and Hale on Monday in the latest shake-up for an organization seeking consistency.We did not see the trend line moving in the right direction, Diamondbacks managing general partner Ken Kendrick said.The Diamondbacks won the World Series in 2001 and had a brief resurgence a decade later by winning the NL West.Arizona has been in a steady decline since then, posting five straight non-winning seasons.The Diamondbacks brought in La Russa in 2014 and among his first moves was bringing in Stewart and Hale, elevating them to positions they had never held at the big-league level before.Arizona went 79-83 last season and was expecting better things after signing former AL Cy Young Award winner Greinke to a $206 million deal and trading for Miller.Instead, the Diamondbacks took a step back. They started slow and never recovered, finishing with a 69-93 record to miss the playoffs for the fifth consecutive season.Now the franchise will be searching for a fifth GM and fifth manager since 2010. The team is deciding on what role La Russa will have, but Kendrick said it will not be manager.We want to have more consistent baseball and championship-caliber baseeball, year-in and year-out, Diamondbacks CEO Derrick Hall said. Nike Air Vapormax 2018. A four-time 20-game winner as a player, Stewart had previously worked in the front offices for Oakland, San Diego and Toronto before landing his first general managers job.Hale played seven major league seasons with Minnesota and the Los Angeles Dodgers before getting into coaching. He worked as Bob Melvins bench coach for three seasons before being hired as a big-league manager for the first time with Arizona. He previously worked nine seasons in Arizonas organization and spent two seasons with the New York Mets.Arizona has made some questionable moves over the past couple of seasons, including an $8.25 million contract with Cuban right-hander Yoan Lopez, who has considered leaving the game.The Diamondbacks also were criticized for the deal that brought Miller to the desert, which sent outfielder Ender Inciarte and shortstop Dansby Swanson, Arizonas top draft pick in 2015, to Atlanta. Miller struggled his first season with Arizona, going 3-12 with a 6.15 ERA.Arizona did pull off the most surprising offseason deal prior to the 2016 season, luring Greinke away from top teams that had been pursuing him. Greinke showed flashes of still being one of baseballs best pitchers, but was inconsistent most of the season. He won a team-high 13 games, but also had a 4.37 ERA, second-highest of his career.Arizonas pitching staff struggled as a whole, finishing with a baseball-worst 5.11 ERA. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#107 11-09-2017 16:21:47

chenwen121314
Membre

OXFORD, Ohio -- Michael Weathers scored a career-high 26 points and Miami (Ohio) held off Austin Peays second-half rally for a 76-70 win Saturday. Blue Ultra Boost 2018 Store .Jake Wright added 14 points, including four 3-pointers, and Rod Mills Jr. had 12 points for Miami (2-2), which led by double figures much of the game but had to scramble to keep the advantage late in the second half. Weathers also had nine rebounds and five assists.Austin Peay (2-2) used a 13-6 surge capped by Chris Porter-Buntons layup midway through the second half to trim the gap to single digits, 51-43, and continued to steadily chip away. Jared Savages 3-pointer with 2:19 left cut it to 70-69 before Weathers put it out of reach with a 3-point play at the other end and the RedHawks sealed it from the free throw line down the stretch.Savage led Austin Peay with 20 points, including five 3-pointers. Grey Ultra Boost 4.0 2018 . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Youth Ultra Boost 2018 . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. http://www.cheapultraboostoutlet.com/ . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Doing its best to challenge the premise that there can never be enough college football, the bowl system gives fans 40 FBS games from Dec. 17 through Jan. 2 that include 17 teams with 6-6 records and two more that went 5-7.Too much, you say.Nonsense.Every game is special in its own way and for the third straight year we are here with a reason to watch each and every one. And to pick the winners, which may also provide a reason to watch. Strictly for entertainment purposes, of course.SATURDAY, DEC. 17New Mexico Bowl in AlbuquerqueUTSA (plus 6 +) vs. New Mexico, 2 p.m. (ESPN)You cant watch them all if you miss the first one. Duh. ... NEW MEXICO 31-20.Las Vegas BowlSan Diego State (plus 4) vs. Houston, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)Aztecs star Donnel Pumphrey, all 5-foot-9, 180 pounds of him, can break the FBS career rushing record held by Wisconsins Ron Dayne (6,397) with 108 yards in his last college game -- and do it in his hometown ... HOUSTON 28-17.Camellia Bowl in Montgomery, AlabamaToledo (minus 2 +) vs. Appalachian State, 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)Rockets RB Kareem Hunt is going to run for 1,000 yards for an NFL team at some point in the near future and you will look like a genius when you have him on your fantasy team ... TOLEDO 27-24.Cure Bowl in Orlando, FloridaUCF (minus 6 +) vs. Arkansas State, 5:30 p.m. (CBSSN)Disney World is in Orlando, so there is at least a chance for a Disney character appearance. Might not be a big enough game for Mickey. Feels more like a Goofy assignment. ... ARKANSAS STATE 24-17.New Orleans BowlSouthern Miss (minus 4) vs. Louisiana-Lafayette, 9 p.m. (ESPN)The Ragin Cajuns had gone to -- and won -- four straight New Orleans Bowls before missing last years. And it just was not the same without them ... LOUISIANA-LAFAYETTE 30-24.---MONDAY, DEC. 19Miami Beach BowlTulsa (minus 11 +) vs. Central Michigan, 2:30 p.m. (ESPN)The Chippewas have pulled off two of the craziest last-play of the game touchdowns in recent years, first at the Bamahas Bowl two years ago and then to beat Oklahoma State this season. Never count them out ... TULSA 42-28.---TUESDAY, DEC. 20Boca Raton (Florida) BowlMemphis (plus 5) vs. Western Kentucky, 7 p.m. (ESPN)See the American Athletic Conferences next rising-star coach: 35-year-old Mike Norvell of Memphis ... WESTERN KENTUCKY 48-45.---WEDNESDAY, DEC. 21Poinsettia Bowl in San DiegoBYU (minus 9) vs. Wyoming, 9 p.m. (ESPN)Old WAC rivals playing in San Diego, so the ingredients are here for some old-school Holiday Bowl madness ... BYU 27-23.---THURSDAY, DEC. 22Famous Idaho Potato Bowl in BoiseIdaho (plus 13 +) vs. Colorado State, 7 p.m. (ESPN)The other Coach Petrino had a pretty good season, too. Paul Petrino, brother of Bobby, led the Vandals to a bowl for the first time since 2009 ... COLORADO STATE 38-21.---FRIDAY, DEC. 23Bahamas Bowl in NassauEastern Michigan (plus 4) vs. Old Dominion, 1 p.m. (ESPN)The Eagles have only one bowl appearance in program history and it came almost 30 years ago. And now theyre going to the Bahamas. Happiest. Team. Ever. ... OLD DOMINION 34-28.Armed Forces Bowl in Fort Worth, TexasNavy (plus 3 +) vs. Louisiana Tech, 4:30 p.m. (ESPN)Potential to be one of the most entertaining bowls if Navys triple-option can get rolling again without injured QB Will Worth ... LA TECH 35-28.Dollar General Bowl in Mobile, AlabamaOhio (plus 4) vs. Troy, 8 p.m. (ESPN)Ohios 72-year-old Frank Solich tries to beat a coach half his age -- 36-year-old Neal Brown of Troy ... OHIO 27-26.---SATURDAY, DEC. 24Hawaii Bowl in HonoluluMiddle Tennessee (off) vs. Hawaii, 8 p.m. (ESPN)Jeopardy: This Ole Miss transfer is averaging more yards from scrimmage than Christian McCaffrey, Dalvin Cook and Donnel Pumphrey. Who is ITavius Mathers of MTSU? ... MIDDLE TENNESSEE STATE 38-28.---MONDAY, DEC. 26St. Petersburg (Florida) BowlMississippi State (minus 13) vs. Miami University, 11 a.m. (ESPN)The RedHawks started the season 0-6 and could end it on a seven-game winning streak. Playing an SEC team is not ideal, but, hey, who thought they would have gotten this far? ... MISSISSIPPI STATE 45-21, BEST BET.Quick Lane Bowl in DetroitBoston College (plus 1) vs. Maryland, 2:30 p.m. (ESPN2)Two 6-6 teams with zero combined victories against winning FBS opponents. Well, its better than waiting in line to return those ugly sweaters you got for Christmas ... MARYLAND 16-12.Independence Bowl in Shreveport, LouisianaNC State (minus 4 +) vs. Vanderbilt, 5 p.m. (ESPN2)Watch or Commodores All-America LB Zach Cunningham will tackle you. Actually, even if you do watch he might tackle you. He pretty much tackles everyone ... VANDERBILT 24-21.---TUESDAY, DEC. 27Heart of Dallas BowlArmy (minus 10 +) vs. North Texas, Noon (ESPN)You recorded the regular-season meeting between the Black Knights and Mean Green, but your 6-year-old erased it from the DVR to record a Doc McStuffins marathon before you could watch it. Lucky you. Theyre playing again ... ARMY 24-17.Military Bowl in Annapolis, MarylandWake Forest (plus 13) vs. Temple, 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)DB-turned-DE Hassan Reddick of Temple leads the nation in tackles for loss (21.5). Wake has the second-worst offense of any bowl team. Watch to see Reddicks draft stock improve ... TEMPLE 24-14.Holiday Bowl in San DiegoMinnesota (plus 7) vs. Washington State, 7 p.m. (ESPN)The Golden Gophers threw eight TD passes this season. Cougars QB Luke Falk has thrown at least half that many in a gaame 12 times in his career . Rose Ultra Boost 2018. .. WASHINGTON STATE 34-21.Cactus Bowl in PhoenixBoise State (minus 7) vs. Baylor, 10:15 p.m. (ESPN)The Bears try to avoid a seven-game losing streak in a game that will essentially bring the Art Briles era to a close ... BOISE STATE 42-31.---WEDNESDAY, DEC. 28Pinstripe Bowl in New YorkNorthwestern (plus 5 +) vs. Pittsburgh, 2 p.m. (ESPN)Pitt star and cancer survivor James Conner plays his last college game in Yankee Stadium. Pretty cool. ... PITT 38-31.Russell Athletic Bowl in Orlando, FloridaMiami (minus 3) vs. West Virginia, 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)The Hurricanes are involved so one day this game could be the subject of an ESPN 30-for-30 ... WEST VIRGINIA 28-24.Foster Farms Bowl in Santa Clara, CaliforniaIndiana (plus 7 +) vs. Utah, 8:30 p.m. (FOX)The first game as Indiana head coach for former defensive coordinator Tom Allen ... UTAH 24-20.Texas Bowl in HoustonKansas State (plus 2) vs. Texas A&M, 9 p.m. (ESPN)Get a preview of a Kansas State team that will be a trendy dark horse pick to win the Big 12 next season ... KANSAS STATE 28-23.---THURSDAY, DEC. 29Birmingham (Alabama) BowlSouth Florida (minus 10 +) vs. South Carolina, 2 p.m. (ESPN)Like watching Heisman Trophy winner Lamar Jackson play? Then you will enjoy USF QB Quinton Flowers ... USF 38-31.Belk Bowl in Charlotte, North CarolinaVirginia Tech (minus 7) vs. Arkansas, 5:30 p.m. (ESPN)If the game gets boring follow (at)belkbowl, the most entertaining bowl on Twitter ... VIRGINIA TECH 28-23.Alamo Bowl in San Antonio, TexasOklahoma State (plus 3 +) vs. Colorado, 9 p.m. (ESPN)Is this the end of Mike Gundys mullet? Or the first step toward a Bon Jovi cover band for the Cowboys coach? ... COLORADO 34-27.---FRIDAY, DEC. 30Liberty Bowl in Memphis, TennesseeGeorgia (pickem) vs. TCU, Noon (ESPN)The Bulldogs (7-5) try to avoid their worst season since 2010, coincidentally the last time they went to the Liberty Bowl -- which they lost to finish 6-7 ... GEORGIA 24-20.Sun Bowl in El Paso, TexasNorth Carolina (plus 4) vs. Stanford, 2 p.m. (CBS)Christian McCaffreys last game at Stanford and you wont have to stay up late to watch it ... STANFORD 28-27.Music City Bowl in Nashville, TennesseeTennessee (minus 3) vs. Nebraska, 3:30 p.m. (ESPN)Two fanbases that seem to be in a constant state of existential crisis. And one of them will end what looked not long ago like a promising season with a two-game losing streak ... TENNESSEE 35-28.Arizona Bowl in TucsonAir Force (minus 13) vs. South Alabama, 5:30 p.m. (ASN)Air Force DB Weston Steelhammer is exactly the type of player you would expect a guy named Weston Steelhammer who plays for Air Force to be ... AIR FORCE 35-14.Orange Bowl in Miami Gardens, FloridaFlorida State (plus 7) vs. Michigan, 8 p.m. (ESPN)It is not a playoff game, but it feels a lot like one ... MICHIGAN 28-20.---SATURDAY, DEC. 31Citrus Bowl in Orlando, FloridaLSU (minus 3 +) vs. Louisville, 11 a.m. (ABC)Lamar Jackson against one of the most talented and athletic defenses in the country is whats for breakfast ... LSU 28-21.TaxSlayer Bowl in Jacksonville, FloridaKentucky (plus 5) vs. Georgia Tech, 11 a.m. (ESPN)This seasons bowl most likely to be confused for pre-season NIT basketball in the TV listings ... KENTUCKY 31-24.COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFSemifinalsPeach Bowl in AtlantaAlabama (minus 15 +) vs. Washington, 3 p.m. (ESPN)You are running out of chances to see Nick Saban yell at Lane Kiffin ... ALABAMA 37-14.Fiesta Bowl in Glendale, ArizonaClemson (plus 3 +) vs. Ohio State, 7 p.m. (ESPN)Tigers-Buckeyes crowded bar with $100 cover charge ... CLEMSON 29-26.---MONDAY, JAN. 2Outback Bowl in Tampa, FloridaFlorida (minus 2 +) vs. Iowa, 1 p.m. (ABC)If the New Years Eve party turned into a New Years Day party, the expected Gators-Hawkeyes punt-fest should help you nap off that hangover ... FLORIDA 21-14.Cotton Bowl in Arlington, TexasWestern Michigan (plus 7) vs. Wisconsin, 1 p.m. (ESPN)So Western Michigan is known as the Broncos and their slogan is Row the Boat? This will all make sense after you see coach P.J. Fleck give his pregame speech ... WISCONSIN 28-23Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CaliforniaPenn State (plus 6 +) vs. Southern California, 5 p.m. (ESPN)Every season there is a bowl that is almost certain to send the winner into the following season with an exorbitant amount of hype. This is that bowl ... PENN STATE 31-27.Sugar Bowl in New OrleansOklahoma (minus 4) vs. Auburn, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)There was a lot of talk about this being a down year for the SEC. You will be able to hear those S-E-C! chants all the back in Norman if an 8-4 team that stumbled into the Sugar Bowl beats the Big 12 champion ... AUBURN 34-27.---MONDAY, JAN. 9COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFFChampionship in Tampa, FloridaAlabama vs. Clemson, 8:30 p.m. (ESPN)The Crimson Tide could become the first FBS team to go 15-0 and stake a claim as the greatest team in college football history ... ALABAMA 38-23.----Record: Last week 9-1 straight; 6-4 vs. points.Season: 201-86; 126-155-3.Upset specials: 4-9.Best bets: 4-9.---Follow Ralph D. Russo at www.Twitter.com/ralphDrussoAP---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org---An earlier version of this story incorrectly identified the Cure Bowl in Orlando, Florida, as being owned and operated by ESPN. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#108 11-09-2017 16:24:23

chenwen121314
Membre

FORT WAYNE, Ind. Cheap Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys . -- Mo Evans set career highs with 33 points and 13 assists in leading Indiana-Purdue-Fort Wayne to a 94-81 win against Massachusetts-Lowell on Saturday night.Evans shot 11 for 17 from the floor, including 5 of 7 from 3-point range, and made all six of his free throws. He entered the game shooting 57.5 percent from the floor. Evans also had five steals.Bryson Scott scored 14 points, John Konchar and Brett Calhoun each added 11 and Kason Harrell had 10 for IPFW.Fort Wayne (2-2) built a 36-23 lead in the first half after a 19-6 run and never trailed thereafter. The Mastodons led 49-34 at halftime. Matt Harris 3 with 17:08 to play brought the River Hawks to within 51-43 but they couldnt get closer.Ryan Jones led Massachusetts-Lowell (1-3) with 18 points, Jahad Thomas scored 16, Harris had 14 and Tyler Livingston finished with 12. Wholesale Lightning Jerseys . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Cheap Lightning Jerseys China . The catch: It needs a lot of money, and it needs it fast. http://www.cheaplightningjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-victor-hedman-jersey . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. WHETHER YOU ARE a Buckeye or you bleed maize and blue, you are afflicted with the myopia of caring about what happens Saturday when No. 3 Michigan plays at No. 2 Ohio State. You have to live with the result for the ensuing 365 mornings, waking each day in the jubilation, or the despair, of the final score.For the rest of us, however, those of us without a Wolverine in the hunt, those of us who dont know the words to Carmen Ohio, kickoff beckons as the dawn of a glorious era. Its not just that both teams are ranked in the top three for the first time in a decade. We dare to believe that the Ten Year War has broken out anew.We dare to believe that Ohio State coach Urban Meyer and Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh, the former unrelenting in his success and the latter revolutionary in his approach, will remake the Woody and Bo drama that enthralled us twoscore years ago.Its been a long time. Ask any coach the difficulty of making up a two-score deficit.We dare to believe in Meyer and Harbaugh because of their successes. Meyer, who has led three teams to FBS national championships, has the highest winning percentage (164-28, .854) among active FBS coaches with 10 years of experience. Harbaugh is second to Meyer in winning percentage among Big Ten coaches (78-31, .716). Harbaugh is first in yearly salary ($9 million) among college football coaches; Meyer is third ($6.75 million).And we dare to believe in them because of their backgrounds. This rivalry is bred in their bones. They didnt have to immerse themselves in the history of 112 games between Ohio State and Michigan when they arrived on campus. They understood because they came of age in their respective states.In an era of mercenary coaches, Meyer and Harbaugh have inhabited the jobs of their dreams. It is easier to imagine them staring at one another across the sidelines at the Horseshoe in 10 years than it is to imagine them anywhere else.Meyer won the first meeting against Harbaugh last season, the No. 8 Buckeyes routing the No. 10 Wolverines 42-13. This year is different.When Ohio State and Michigan kick off Saturday (noon ET, ABC) at the Horseshoe, they will play for at least a share of the Big Ten East title. They will play to remain a viable candidate for the College Football Playoff. And they will play for much more, for the pride and satisfaction that comes from vanquishing a rival of this magnitude with so much at stake.That is not something anyone ever need explain to Meyer, the son of Ohio, and Harbaugh, the quintessential Michigan Man. All we need do is sit back and enjoy Saturday.And the nine years that follow.THE PASSION OF college football is rooted in a sense of place, not the lines on a map but the mental geography of attachment: the lure of identification by area code, the appeal of one set of colors, the repugnance of another. It is why you dont ask Meyer to sign something and hand him a blue Sharpie. It is why the only gray in this rivalry is what the Buckeyes wear.Meyer and Harbaugh were born seven months apart in the same Toledo hospital. It had to be in Toledo, the city that precipitated a border dispute between Ohio and Michigan in 1835. The dispute became so heated that both governors called up their militias. Only the intervention of President Andrew Jackson prevented shots from being fired -- and prevented Toledo from being in Michigan.Meyer grew up in the northeastern Ohio city of Ashtabula, while Harbaugh grew up in Bo Schembechlers hair. The son of former Michigan defensive backs coach Jack Harbaugh, Jim and his brother John spent their fall childhoods on the Wolverines practice field. The story is told that coaches children never had been allowed at Schembechlers practices, but after Schembechler hired Jack Harbaugh, his wife Jackie had a word with Millie Schembechler, Bos wife, and here came the Harbaugh boys.Hed come to practice along with Johnny, former Michigan assistant coach Jerry Hanlon said of Jim. Theyd be out here fooling around in the middle of my drills. And I had to say, Get the heck out of here! I dont care about you getting hurt. But dont hurt any of my players!Schembechler never came out and ranked Jim Harbaugh as his favorite, but in the autobiography he wrote in 1989 with Mitch Albom, Schembechler spent the first three pages of a 12-page chapter on quarterbacks talking about him.Once, I went over to Jacks house and little Jimmy was there, watching TV, wrapped in a blanket, Schembechler wrote. I kidded him, Hey, dont you have something more productive to do? He grabbed a book and started reading.Even then, Schembechler wrote, he hung on every word I said.Schembechler thought enough of Harbaugh the adolescent that he gave Jim various sideline tasks on game days, like being the headset guy. Every head coach had a guy who followed him as he paced the sideline, making sure his headset cord didnt entangle the coach or anyone else.Bo was explosive and expansive and boisterous and ... Jim followed him up and down the sideline, unplugging his headsets, plugging it into the next jack along the line, said Todd Anson, Harbaughs attorney and one of his closest friends. He [was] at the foot of Bo since he was an 11- or 12-year-old boy on all the strategy, all the play-calling, all the interaction between Bo and his players and Bo and his coaches, and people dont really understand that.Those fall afternoons are when Harbaugh fell in love with the maize and blue, when he watched his idol, Rick Leach, start at quarterback for Michigan for four years. From 1975 to 78, Leach went 38-8-1 (.819) as a starter, winning three of four against Ohio State. No defensive lineman ever shadowed Leach as doggedly as the kid he refers to as Jimmy. When Leach looked at Harbaugh, he saw himself. Leach grew up in Flint, the son of a high school baseball and football coach.When my dad was coaching at whatever age I could remember back, Leach said, these guys let me play catch with them, or throw the football with them, so I always had a fondness for Jimmy.There is a film clip of Leach running for a 7-yard touchdown against Duke in the second game of 1977, his junior year. Standing just outside the right pylon, a gangly kid in a blue short-sleeve shirt and long pants bounces on the balls of his feet in anticipation as Leach circles around right end. As a game official signals the score, the kid shakes his right fist and claps twice as he runs into the end zone to clap Leach, still face down, on the back. Meet 13-year-old Jim Harbaugh.He wanted to play catch all the time, Leach said. Of course he was around. He was a quarterback at that age. He asked a lot of questions. ... You know, occasionally, when things were going well, or Im sitting on the bench while the defense was out there, next thing I know, there he was, asking me a question, giving me a pat on the back and an Attaboy! so I mean, it was just different. And special.Nearly 40 years later, Harbaugh still feels the same way. He made Leach the Wolverines honorary captain for the Maryland game earlier this month. Harbaugh signed a photo of Leach taken at the coin toss and sent it to him:Rick,Youve always been a fierce competitor and great leader. It was an honor to have a Michigan Man lead us into battle. Jim HarbaughHarbaugh also sent a letter across the battle line this fall. He mailed a congratulatory note to Earle Bruce when the former Ohio State coach (1979-87) dotted the I in Script Ohio, the most beloved honor an Ohio State man or woman may receive, before the Buckeyes played Rutgers.Bruce, 85, remembered a young Jim Harbaugh being stationed on the Ohio State sideline with a job, maybe as a ball boy, or somehow assisting the referees. Bruce banished him.He was like a scout for them, Bruce said. I told him to get the hell over on the other side of the field. He started laughing over the phone. Bruce had a warm friendship with Schembechler. He went 5-4 against Schembechler. He sees Schembechler in Harbaugh.I think hes a lovely guy, Bruce said.Harbaughs dad took a job as defensive coordinator at Stanford before Jims junior year of high school. After two seasons at Palo Alto (California) High, Jim returned to Ann Arbor to play quarterback. Everyone in the athletic department badgered Schembechler about whether Harbaugh would sign, but the coach refused to worry. Schembechler knew a Michigan Man when he saw one.Schembechler brought Harbaugh to campus in the last week of recruiting and offered Harbaugh the chance to play for the Wolverines. Harbaugh accepted. A few days later, he called back. As Schembechler recounted in his book:Uh, Bo. One more thing?Yeah?Is that a full scholarship?MEYERS EARLIEST MEMORY of Ohio State football is watching an Ohio State-Michigan game, and then being summoned by his mom to the car. They walked through a shopping center in Ashtabula, listening to the game blaring from outdoor speakers. Although he was, by his estimation, only 5 or 6 years old, the memory gnaws at him.I cant believe I left the house, Meyer said.The Meyer family may have been devout Catholics, but they held Woody Hayes in churchly regard. In the Meyer household, Ohio State football was appointment radio (in those days, no team appeared on television more than a couple of times during the regular season). Meyer didnt get a scholarship offer from Hayes, but he got to Columbus as soon as he could. After playing defensive back at Cincinnati, and a brief minor league baseball career, Meyer got the entry-level job of his dreams. Bruce, Hayes successor, hired him as a graduate assistant.I was so inbred [that] it was Us and Them, Meyer said. It is the Sunday morning after his Ohio State team embarrassed Nebraska 62-3. But he steps away from the pleasure that watching that video brought him, and he is again a 22-year-old GA, thumbing through the media guide, looking at the assistant coaches he will join.You got Bill Conley, Randy Hart, Lenny Willis, Fred Pagac, Meyer said, and theyre all Ohio State former players. And I remember I was going down the list, and it said Chuck Heater on the staff.I knew the name Chuck Heater, because Chuck was a very good player. Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys. At Michigan.And I was like, He cant be on the staff! Youre not allowed to do that, Meyer said. I remember it took me a minute to get over that. My first staff meeting, over in St. John Arena, Im sitting there, way in the back of the room. I just kept staring at him. I cant believe Chuck Heaters in this meeting room. How does that happen?Heater would go on to coach with Meyer on Bruces staff at Colorado State, and then coach for him for seven seasons at Utah and Florida.He was in such a state of consternation over this thing, you know, Heater, now the defensive coordinator at Marshall, said with a chuckle. Urbans such a serious guy. Hes such a black-and-white guy. Its all or nothing. Its great or terrible. He couldnt process the fact that a Michigan guy was there.Heater recalled going to a Florida coaching staff end-of-season party at Meyers house in 2006, the year Meyer won the first of his three national championships -- by beating Ohio State, no less. Heater walked into Meyers house wearing his Michigan lettermans jacket.He gives you that look sometimes, Heater said. What, are you crazy?Meyers first season as a GA in 1986 lined up as Harbaughs last at Michigan. On the Saturday before the Ohio State-Michigan game, the Buckeyes defeated Wisconsin, but the No. 2, 9-0 Wolverines lost to Minnesota 20-17. They lost the Little Brown Jug. They lost their undefeated season. They failed to clinch at least a share of the Big Ten title. And now they had to play at No. 6 Ohio State.Conley, the Buckeyes offensive coordinator whos now retired, remembered that on Sunday mornings, the coaches would take their families to the restaurant at the campus golf course for breakfast.I remember Urban saying, I cant wait for the Michigan game, Conley said. It was Sunday morning. He took his job very serious, very dedicated to the job. He loved being at Ohio State.Meyer remembers something else from that morning.I had an apartment on Neil Avenue, Meyer said. Im driving, and I turned the corner, and I see people hanging sheets out of those two twin [apartment] towers by the stadium, and it says, Muck Fichigan.I thought, This is so cool.The next day, Harbaugh walked into the Michigan weekly news conference, opened his mouth, and began to pour the cement of his legend. He guaranteed a Michigan victory. Thats not something anyone who played for Schembechler ever had done. You kept your head down. What was it Bo repeated like a mantra? The Team. The Team. The Team.But Schembechler knew Harbaugh. He didnt dress him down. Oh, he dressed down Hanlon, his Harbaugh keeper and quarterbacks coach.I durn near got fired over that one, Hanlon said. Bo wanted to know, Couldnt I control my players, what the hells the matter with you? this and that and the other.Leach, then in the middle of his 10-year major league baseball career, dropped in to see Schembechler.We kind of get caught up real quick, Leach said. Hes looking at me, and he says, Hey, what do you think about what happened? I said, Well, Coach, based on my relationship [with Harbaugh], maybe I should keep quiet. Whats your reaction?And he bends right over and looks at me and he says, At least I got a quarterback thats got enough stones to say that publicly! And I thought, How in the hell did I get involved?The legends around the guarantee say that Harbaugh said it to refocus his locker room after the Minnesota loss, and/or to deflect attention away from his father, who got fired that very day as head coach by Western Michigan after going 3-8 in his fifth season. The method to his madness came through on all fronts. Final score: Michigan 26, Ohio State 24.The next year, the Buckeyes returned the upset, winning 23-20 five days after the firing of Bruce and the resultant resignation of athletic director Rick Bay. The drama took place in the coaches meeting room, which is now Meyers office. It made such an impression on the 23-year-old Meyer that nearly 30 years later, he stood up and re-enacted where everyone positioned themselves in the impromptu meeting in which Bay informed the staff.Everybody kind of comes to grips with it, Meyer said. And then we have a team meeting two hours later. Go out and practice. And we all go home. I remember my mom was having cancer treatments at the time right at the [university] medical center. I remember sitting at home talking to her about it, because she loved Coach Bruce. Were sitting there, turn on the TV, and the band goes out to his house, performs at his house, and I get all emotional.On the wall of Meyers home office, there is a photo of his father, Bud, standing on the Buckeyes sideline in Michigan Stadium, decked out in Ohio State coaching gear, right down to the sideline pass.My dad was great, and loved Earle Bruce, Meyer said. I used to give him all my old Ohio State jackets that wed wear on the sideline. In pregame warm-ups, I had my sideline pass and I said to my dad, he was sitting right there, I walk over to him and give it to him. He puts it on and comes down on the field.Meyers wife, Shelley, said the photo means more to them now. Bud Meyer died five years ago this month.That was a huge deal, to be able to get his dad down on the sideline of that game, just because of the history of their love for that game, she said.IT WOULD BE 25 years before Urban Meyer wore Ohio State gear on the sideline again. His career took him to Colorado State with Bruce, to Notre Dame with Bob Davie, to head-coaching jobs at Bowling Green, Utah and Florida. He wore different colors -- including blue at a couple of stops -- and his 2006 Florida team won the national championship by routing, yes, Ohio State, 41-14.Meyer remembered waking up in the predawn hours in Hawaii, where Colorado State was playing, to watch Ohio State and Michigan in 1990. After the Buckeyes lost, he went downstairs to breakfast and handed a five-dollar bill to the Rams defensive line coach, Mike Trgovac, a former Wolverine.For the most part, his identity as a Buckeye pulsed quietly. But the meaning of Ohio State and Michigan imprinted itself on Meyer in one way critical to his success as a head coach. Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen worked for Meyer at four stops: at Notre Dame as a GA, and at Bowling Green, Utah and Florida as an assistant.If you look at everywhere hes been, Mullen said, hes done an amazing job of embracing the rivalry and within the university, getting the teams to understand how important rivalry games are, what they mean to your program, what they also mean to the alumni and everybody involved in the school.Meyer, since coming to Ohio State, is 4-0 against Michigan. As successful as Meyer has been in his 15 seasons as a head coach, his winning percentage in rivalry games (19-3, .863) is slightly higher.Former Bowling Green quarterback Josh Harris, who now lives in Columbus, said that Meyer treated the rivalry we had with Toledo the same way that he treated the rivalry with Michigan and Ohio State. The whole, team up north thing, all of that, not necessarily speaking the name of the opponent. That whole thing is pretty consistent.The Rockets, that team up north, were just 25 miles up I-75. If anyone asked Meyer during those two years where he was born, what did he say? That hospital up north?FOR NEARLY 20 YEARS, Jeff Holzhausen, an Ann Arbor health insurance executive, has given a tour of the Forest Hill Cemetery adjacent to the Michigan campus on one evening during the week of the Ohio State game. Holzhausen leads Wolverines fans to the gravesites of Schembechler, Bob Ufer, the former Michigan radio play-by-play broadcaster, and Fielding H. Yost, the coach who established Michigan as Champions of the West in the first quarter of the 20th century.It sits on a hill, pretty much the highest point in Ann Arbor, Holzhausen said, and overlooks the campus and the medical center. Its really an amazing place. Fielding Yosts gravestone says, I want to be buried where the spirit of Michigan flows the warmest. Its right there. You can hear the band practice from Fielding Yosts grave.Holzhausen has led as many as 300 fans on his cemetery walks. He takes the group to each gravesite, gives a little talk about each man, and then smashes a buckeye with a maize-and-blue hammer. Last year, Holzhausen had a group of about 70, including Jake Rudock, the fifth-year transfer quarterback from Iowa. Rudock, who had stayed behind after practice to watch video, drove up with his dad.He listened as Holzhausen spoke at Schembechlers grave of a new era in Michigan football.It just shows how much Michigan was a part of their lives and how important it was to them, Rudock said. If you ever got a chance to walk around that cemetery, its pretty cool.Rudock, an old but new Wolverine, had come to appreciate the tradition and meaning of playing for Michigan. That is to say, he had spent time almost every day with Harbaugh, and heard him talk about Schembechler.He always tried, I think, to make Bo proud as a coach, Rudock said. I really think that.It was early evening, yet well after sunset, seasonably cold for late autumn. Ann Arbor had received almost a foot of snow over the weekend. And yet the fans had gathered because of what Michigan football meant to them.Theres no doubt in my mind how much it means for one of Bos guys to come back and right this ship, Holzhausen told his crowd. Theres no doubt in my mind, when folks mention Yost and folks mention [former Michigan head coach Fritz] Crisler and Schembechler, theyre going to mention Harbaugh, too.Michigan football had been reborn in 2015, reborn because of the driven man who coached The Team, The Team, The Team, who stood quiet and unseen in the back as Holzhausen spoke. Harbaugh, without telling anyone, had come to reconnect with his old coach, to fuel his inner Michigan Man.Holzhausen asked if anyone would like to say anything. Out of the back, a familiar voice said, Well, if you dont mind, Id like to say a few words. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#109 11-09-2017 16:35:01

chenwen121314
Membre

DUBLIN, Ireland -- Irish fans will be familiar with the script that unfolded at the Aviva Stadium on Saturday evening. Adidas NMD China 2018 Outlet .Their team worked tirelessly for 80 minutes, but just as it looked as though they would find a way through the All Blacks defence, a hammer blow was struck at the other end. Normal service was resumed.New Zealand were made to graft for this win. Faced by a vociferous crowd, and a determined opponent, this victory will be remembered as much for the 144 tackles made by those wearing black as for the finesse added by fly-half Beauden Barrett.It was Barrett who picked off Ireland when the opportunity arose, with the timing of a world champion boxer. He set up his teams first try and scored the second - naturally, he also had a hand in the third.But this was a performance built on resilience and character. The All Blacks lost a wealth of experience following the 2015 Rugby World Cup, but the current incarnation are proving just as daunting an opponent in only their first year together.This could well become an important result in the evolution of a record-breaking side.Two weeks ago this team suffered their first loss, that created a bit of adversity, coach Steve Hansen admitted after their Dublin win. Today was all about seeing how theyd stand up to that. So, to come out on top 21-9, three tries to none and defend fnot become only the second team in 10 years to secure back-to-back wins against them.After an early Irish surge, the crowd fell silent as Barrett drilled a cross-field kick into the grateful arms of Fekitoa to score the games opening try. Just over 10 minutes later, he had added a second himself following consultation with the TMO.There was consternation from the home support, but while Barretts try was still being debated as they departed into the night, the All Blacks first score was the beautiful result of some hard work on the training pitch.Our kicking game was better, Hansen said. Although it wasnt as great as wed like it to be. To win big Test matches, particularly against sides who are good defending sides, youve got to be able to kick the ball to space, youve got to be able to pass it there or run it there. Its as simple as that.Simple it definitely wasnt but New Zealand have proven that any talk of their demise was greatly exaggerated. France will find out next weekend exactly how much they learned from this bruising Test match. Rose Adidas NMD China 2018 . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. Adidas NMD China 2018 . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.cheapadidasnmdchina.com/ . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. FARMINGDALE, N.Y. -- The FedEx Cup is all about the $10 million bonus at the end of the four playoff events.For a dozen or so Americans, the only cup that matters now is one that doesnt pay a dime.The Ryder Cup couldnt be ignored Thursday.Patrick Reed shared the lead after the opening round at the Barclays. Rickie Fowler, J.B. Holmes and Kevin Chappell were among those one shot behind. All four of them are very much in the mix to make the U.S. team, with qualifying for the top eight spots ending after this week.Of course its on my mind, Reed said after his 5-under 66 gave him a share of the lead with Martin Laird.Its easy to forget about the FedEx Cup and its big bonus because there are still 15 rounds left to reach that point. The opening day at Bethpage Black, one of the toughest on the PGA Tour schedule, was just trying to beat the wind and stay in the game.LEADERS: Reed had a good laugh at his own expense on Tuesday when he was asked to bang the gavel for the ceremonial bell closing at the New York Stock Exchange. Dressed in a blue suit with an American tie, he banged once, twice ... and on the third try, he broke the gavel.The only thing he broke Thursday was par.Reed opened with 10 pars, a strong feat considering he started on the tougher back nine, and then ran off three birdies and an eagle for a 66.Martin Laird also had a clean card, with four birdies on the front nine and a shot out of the rough to the elevated green on the 16th to 6 feet for his fifth birdie. Hes not worried about the Ryder Cup. He is No. 89 in the FedEx Cup, so the first order of business was to be among the top 100 to advance to next week.RYDER RAMIFICATIONS: Fowler looked like a shoo-in to be on the Ryder Cup team when he started the year in great form. But missing the cut in two majors and not doing much in the other two havent helped. He is No. 12 and would need at least a two-way tie for fourth this week to have any chance.Opening with a 67 was a good start.Thats the No. 1 priority coming into the year, Fowler said. Id say thats always one of the main goals coming into a Ryder Cup year. Even in the off year, youre thiinking about it. Adidas NMD China White. That was the whole reason playing last week, trying to get more points. It would be nice to have a chance to make that team without having to get picked.J.B. Holmes was at No. 8 until Reed passed him last week. Holmes moved into position with his third-place finish at the British Open, but he has been pressing since then and has missed his last three cuts. The big hitter spent two hours with the shortest club in the bag -- his putter -- earlier this week, and it paid off.As for Chappell? Depending on however else does, he probably has to win to make the team.BETHPAGE: The Black is a big ball park, the start of a playoff series that favors the big hitters -- the TPC Boston next week, Crooked Stick in Indiana after that, and then East Lake. That also was the rotation in 2012, and it would have seemed to put the medium hitters at a disadvantage.Or maybe not. Brandt Snedeker won the FedEx Cup in 2012.EARLY EXITS: British Open champion Henrik Stenson had planned to skip one of the FedEx Cup playoff events because of a busy schedule at the end of the year, including his trip to Rio for a silver medal in golf.He made it through one round at The Barclays with a 74 and enough discomfort in his right knee that he withdrew. Stenson is at No. 14 in the FedEx Cup and likely will fall out of the top 20 at the end of the week.Brett Stegmaier also withdrew with a wrist injury through nine holes. He was at No. 101, and with the top 100 advancing, his season is over.THE CUT: Making it to the weekend at The Barclays is one of the most important cuts of the year, particularly because of the playoff format. Anyone beyond the top 100 has no chance of extending the season. Anyone just inside the top 100 probably wont stay there if they miss the cut.Scott Brown was a good example. He is at No. 81 and opened with a 10-over 81. He was projected to fall to No. 100. That could change. A year ago, the highest-ranked player to get eliminated was Padraig Harrington at No. 87. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#110 12-09-2017 05:23:56

aliciahuang
Membre

Original Blue Noel Picard dies at age 78

Noel Picard, an original Blue, has died at the age of 78 according to the team.

Picard played 278 games over six seasons with the Blues as a defenseman. He scored 12 goals, recorded 46 assists and is a part of arguably the most famous hockey photo of all time as a Blue. In the iconic photo, Bruins forward Bobby Orr can be seen celebrating while airborne after scoring the deciding goal in Game 4 of the 1970 Stanley Cup Finals and tripping over Picard’s stick.

Picard was paired defensively with Bobby Plager in his early years. Plager, in a statement to the team, said of Picard’s passing, “Noel Picard was one of the best friends and teammates I had here. It’s tough to hear. Noel was such a big, happy-go-lucky guy and enjoyed life. He was the life of everything.”

Wild score 5 unanswered goals in 9 minutes to beat Blues in thrilling NHL prospect game

The annual prospect tournament in Traverse City, Mich., is more about scouting young players than who wins or loses,Authentic Alex Pietrangelo jersey, but fans were treated to an incredible game between the Wild and Blues on Friday night. Minnesota trailed 5-1 with less than 10 minutes in regulation, then scored five straight goals to rally for a stunning 6-5 victory.

All five goals come over a stretch of eight minutes and 54 seconds after the game was seemingly out of reach. Instead,Authentic Vladimir Tarasenko jersey, the Wild prospects came to life with a dominant stretch that ended with Luke Kunin putting the team ahead just before the final minute of the game.

St. Louis came out firing led by top prospects Robert Thomas and Klim Kostin, who were both first-round picks in the 2017 draft. Thomas scored in the second period to push the Blues’ lead to 3-1,Authentic Jonathan Drouin jersey, and Kostin scored a few minutes into the third period to make it 5-1.

After a few minutes of inaction, including the game-winner with 1:02 remaining in regulation. Estephan’s game-tying goal came 33 seconds earlier while the Wild had pulled goalie Adam Vay., the Wild took over with goals from Kunin,Authentic Victor Hedman jersey, Giorgio Estephan, Joel Eriksson Ek,Authentic Nikita Kucherov jersey, and Gerald Mayhew. Kunin scored twice

The win for Minnesota won’t mean much, Minnesota will be even deeper next season., although it does position the team for a better shot at winning the prospect tournament, Kunin and Eriksson Ek showed up late to earn a win. Those are two of the NHL’s top prospects, which concludes with the championship game on Tuesday. More importantly, and both are expected to play for the Wild this season. If they’re ready from Day 1

When does the NHL season start? Opening games, 2017-18 schedule for 31 teams

If you haven't already begun counting down the days until the 2017-18 NHL regular season, it's time to get on it.

Training camps around the league open the second weekend of September. The first preseason game is Sept. 16. And then, , without further ado, the Maple Leafs and Jets officially drop the puck on a new year in hockey Oct. 4 (7 p.m. ET, Sportsnet). An hour later, the Penguins will raise another Stanley Cup banner in front of the Blues (8 p.m. ET, NBCSN). For the West Coast (or an Easterner's late-night entertainment)

There's intrigue beyond opening night.

The Red Wings usher in a new era with the christening of Little Caesars Arena on Oct. 5, hosting the Wild (7:30 p.m. ET, NBCSN). And the expansion Vegas Golden Knights pull up the curtain on their inaugural season Oct. 6 (8:30 p.m. ET) on the road against the Stars; hockey doesn't hit the Strip until Oct. 10 when the Coyotes visit T-Mobile Arena (10 p.m. ET, NBCSN).

Find out when your team will play its first game in the list below.

Best quotes from Day 2 of NHL-NHLPA media days

The NHL-NHLPA media days concluded at the league's head office on Thursday. Here are a few highlights:

"You go to the grocery store and people start saying, 'Fifty goals, eh?'" -- new Montreal Canadiens forward Jonathan Drouin on the pressures of being French Canadian and playing in Montreal.

"If you have an agreement, you need to follow the agreement. You cannot just change the rules one day just because. If you cancel something like [the] world championships, which happen every year,adidas Alex Pietrangelo jersey, or something like this. [The Olympic tournament] only comes every four years. During your career you catch it only once, twice or maybe zero times. So I don't think it's the right choice. I'm really disappointed." -- St. Louis Blues winger Vladimir Tarasenko on NHL players not going to the Olympics.

"I think it was my second year. I'm the guy that goes to the rink early,adidas Vladimir Tarasenko jersey, and every time I go down to meet the guys, they always wanted to stop for coffee before we went. I just went along and never got anything, then finally figured I should probably just get something." -- Anaheim Ducks captain Ryan Getzlaf on how he became a coffee drinker.

"It's much easier to move all of your stuff in a car. I can afford movers,adidas Jonathan Drouin jersey, but why spend if you don't need?" -- Florida Panthers forward Jonathan Huberdeau on why he makes the 24-hour drive from Florida to Montreal after every season.

"I know he gets a bad rap in the media for being too confident, I never would have thought -- listening to his media and interviews before the draft -- the humbleness that comes with him and the quietness that comes with him." -- Winnipeg Jets center Mark Scheifele on teammate Patrik Laine.,adidas Victor Hedman jersey, but it's literally the opposite. You talk to him off the ice and he's humble. He wants the best for his linemates, he wants the best for everyone. He's not just, 'Oh,adidas Nikita Kucherov jersey, I'm the best, I'm the greatest.' Before I met him

"My old man was actually just down there for the Mayweather-McGregor fight. He was third row or something. The most interesting guy in the world, they call him. I don't know how the hell he pulled this stuff off. And he got his tickets through Floyd. That's the most amazing part. I'm like, 'How do you pull this off?' But he did it. He's got some friends that are pretty close with Floyd, and Floyd actually went to his book launch in New York." -- Arizona Coyotes forward Max Domi on his father's unlikely friendship with Floyd Mayweather.

The twins bike a bit and they're crazy runners. So they're always doing the Grouse Grind. It's a mountain run up in Vancouver, and I think they do that once a week. A lot of guys on the team do it, but [the Sedins] just do it faster. I'm sure when they're running up the mountain, people are stopping and trying to take pictures with them." -- Vancouver Canucks defenseman Chris Tanev on the fitness of teammates Henrik and Daniel Sedin.

#111 12-09-2017 05:29:55

aliciahuang
Membre

Eagles' Ronald Darby to miss just 4-6 weeks with dislocated ankle

When Ronald Darby went down with an ankle injury in the second quarter of the Eagles' 30-17 win over the Redskins,Authentic Jerome Bettis Jersey, the worst was feared.

Darby's right foot dangled as he fell to the turf at FedExField. The Eagles got surprisingly good news Monday when an MRI revealed no major ligament damage and Darby will be out 4-6 weeks.

acquired by the Eagles last month in a trade with the Bills,X-rays taken Sunday confirmed a dislocated ankle for Darby, but no break. The third-year cornerback, was covering Redskins tight end Jordan Reed when he appeared to step on Reed's foot. Darby collapsed and immediately grasped at his ankle.

Eagles' Ronald Darby, Caleb Sturgis expected to miss time

Coach Doug Pederson would not confirm the report during his news conference on Monday, saying he is still gathering information.

A team source confirmed that Darby received the best possible diagnosis, and Darby is expected to see Dr. Robert Anderson,Authentic Derek Barnett Jersey, and doctors believe he is in a 4-6 week timeframe to rehab and return. The team has encouraged Darby to get a second opinion, North Carolina,Authentic Trey Burton Jersey, a foot and ankle orthopedic specialist in Charlotte, the source added.

Kicker Caleb Sturgis,Authentic Terry Bradshaw Jersey, injured his hip early in the season opener against Washington on Sunday and is expected to miss time. A source told ESPN's Adam Schefter that Sturgis is expected to miss four weeks. Pederson said the Eagles will work out kickers this week.,Authentic Jack Lambert Jersey, meanwhile

and he immediately went down in pain.,Darby was carted off the field with an air cast on his lower leg in the second quarter of the Eagles' 30-17 victory over Washington. His ankle bent awkwardly as he planted while in coverage

Surgery would have meant that Darby would miss the rest of the season.

The Eagles acquired Darby from the Buffalo Bills in August for receiver Jordan Matthews and a 2018 third-round pick.

A 2015 second-round pick out of Florida State,Womens Jack Lambert Jersey, Eagles executive Howie Roseman pointed to "rare speed" -- Darby ran a 4.38-second 40-yard dash at the scouting combine -- as well as his production on the ball. He has only two career interceptions but has 33 pass breakups in 29 games., Darby finished second in voting for defensive rookie of the year in 2015 before taking a bit of a step back last season. Asked what he liked about Darby

NFL officials botch more than one call in Redskins loss to Eagles

most of which had to do with the offense not being able to move the ball and some bad decisions by quarterback Kirk Cousins. But there were at least two calls on which NFL officials botched it so badly that it directly affected the game.,The Washington Redskins should have done more and they might have had a chance against the Philadelphia Eagles Sunday at FedEx Field. The 30-17 loss was due to several reasons

The more blatant of the two was the one in the fourth quarter with 1:29 left on the clock. The Redskins were driving down the field looking for a touchdown to overcome the Eagles lead of 22-17.

On second-and-short at the 35-yard-line, Cousins dropped back and, came under pressure — as he had many times already — from Philadelphia defensive tackle Fletcher Cox and other Eagles defenders. As Cousins went to throw the ball, once again, he was hit and the ball came loose. Cox recovered it and lumbered down the field for a touchdown.

was Cousins’ arm in forward motion and therefore threw an incomplete pass? The officials immediately ruled the play a fumble but the call went into review.,Womens Derek Barnett Jersey,The question on this play is

Replay after the replay was shown on the Jumbotron and TVs all over the nation and it seemed clear that it should have been ruled an incomplete pass. But the ref’s call stood (that the ball was out of Cousins’ hand before his hand began moving forward) and the Eagles got the score.

The other questionable call was one during which,Womens Trey Burton Jersey, late in the third quarter on second-and-nine,Womens Terry Bradshaw Jersey, where it fell incomplete. As they both fell to the ground,Womens Jerome Bettis Jersey, Cousins threw a pass to WR Terrelle Pryor who was in the endzone. The wideout had his hands in the air about to catch the ball when Eagles cornerback Jalen Mills bumped him hard with his hands up over Pryor’s chest and neck; and knocked him out from under the ball, one could still see Mills hand on the wideout’s shoulder.

It should have been called as pass interference and even Cousins motioned angrily to the refs to no avail. Even though Mills was looking at the ball – which is supposed to be part of the protocol for decisions — it appears he knew was in control of (and knew where) his hand was.

#112 12-09-2017 16:19:32

chenwen121314
Membre

SEATTLE -- Zack Moore scored 15 points on 6-of-8 shooting and Brendan Westendorf added 14 points as Seattle won its third straight, beating Mississippi Valley State 82-67 on Thursday night to keep the Delta Devils winless. Adidas Andrej Sustr Jersey .Seattle (6-5) led all the way and built a 24-9 lead with 9:30 to play before halftime. The Redhawks outscored the Delta Devils 27-14 and posted a 51-23 lead over MVSU (0-10).William Powell made a pair of free throws at the start of the second half to push Seattles lead to 30.Westendorf made his lone free throw of the game and is now 28 for 29 (96.5 percent) from the line this season. He entered the game sixth in the nation for free-throw percentage.Rashaan Surles scored 15 points for MVSU, and Darrell Riley and Isaac Williams each added 14 points.Thursday nights win marked the 100th victory for Seattle head coach Cameron Dollar. Adidas Ryan Callahan Jersey .ca NHL Power Rankings for the second straight week, ahead of the Pittsburgh Penguins and Colorado Avalanche. Adidas Slater Koekkoek Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.cheaplightningjerseys.com/ . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Indias?Sameer Verma advanced to the semifinals of the Hong Kong Super Series after registering a 21-17, 23-21 win over Malaysias Chong Wei Feng in the quarterfinals on Friday.Hell face Denmarks Jan O Jorgensen in the semifinals, who is seeded third. The 22 year-old Verma would be making his maiden appearance in the semifinal of a Super Series event.?He had previously defeated Japans Kazumasa Sakai 19-21, 21-15, 21-11 in the pre-quarters.?He also won the Senior National Championships in April this year.Jorgensen had emerged victorious at the China Open Super Series last week. Cheap Lightning Jerseys. He has never faced Verma before. Verma, who is currently ranked 43rd in the world, also made the semifinals at the Bitburger Open, which is his best performance this year.However, Ajay Jayaram lost to Hong Kongs Angus Ng Ka Long 15-21, 14-21 in the quarterfinals, thus ending his campaign in the tournament.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#113 12-09-2017 16:22:02

chenwen121314
Membre

CLEVELAND -- LeBron James had 28 points and 14 assists, Kyrie Irving scored 24 points and the Cleveland Cavaliers beat the Toronto Raptors 121-117 on Tuesday night to match the best start in franchise history after 10 games. Cheap Vikings Jerseys .It was another tense matchup between the teams who met in last seasons Eastern Conference finals and could get there again.Channing Fryes 3-pointer from the top of the key with 59 seconds left put the Cavs up by one. Cleveland then buckled down on defense, holding the Raptors scoreless until letting Kyle Lowry make a layup with 2.8 seconds left.Kevin Love added 19 points and 13 rebounds for the Cavs, who are 9-1 for the first time since 1976-77.Lowry scored 28 and DeMar DeRozan added 26 for the Raptors.HAWKS 93, HEAT 90MIAMI -- Dennis Schroder scored 18 points, Paul Millsap and Tim Hardaway Jr. each scored 15 and Atlanta pushed its winning streak to five games by beating reeling Miami.Mike Muscala scored 14 and Kent Bazemore added 12 for the Hawks. Dwight Howard had 11 points and 11 rebounds for the Hawks, before leaving with 3:06 left in the third quarter with a bruised left thigh.Hassan Whiteside scored 19 points and grabbed an NBA season-high 25 rebounds for Miami, which has now dropped six straight. The eight Heat losses so far this season have come by an average of 6.9 points -- with three of the last four coming by four points or less.Josh Richardson also scored 19 for Miami, which got 14 points from Tyler Johnson, 13 from James Johnson and 11 from Dion Waiters.HORNETS 115, TIMBERWOLVES 108MINNEAPOLIS -- Kemba Walker scored 30 points and Charlotte blitzed Minnesota in the third quarter.Frank Kaminsky scored 12 of his 20 points in the fourth quarter for the Hornets (7-3), who snapped a two-game skid. Nicolas Batum had 16 points and seven assists, and Charlotte outscored Minnesota 36-17 in the third quarter to wipe out a 12-point halftime deficit.Andrew Wiggins scored 29 points and Karl-Anthony Towns had 21 points and eight rebounds for the Timberwolves, who fell to 1-2 on their four-game homestand. Minnesota turned the ball over 18 times, which led to 20 points for Charlotte. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Cheap Vikings Jerseys Authentic . On Saturday night, the normally free throw-challenged centre did just that. Howard scored 18 of his 25 points in the fourth quarter, including 13 of 19 free throws in a 2 1/2-minute stretch, and the Houston Rockets beat the Denver Nuggets 122-111. http://www.cheapvikingsjerseyselite.com/ . John Lucas, signed as a mentor for rookie Trey Burke, showed he can score if required, scoring 12 points of his 16 points in the second quarter as Utah built an 18-point lead. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- On Monday afternoon, San Francisco 49ers coach Chip Kelly confirmed what likely didnt come as much of a surprise: Colin Kaepernick will remain the starting quarterback for the game Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.After the 45-16 loss Sunday to the Buffalo Bills, Kelly said he thought Kaepernick played OK but that there were things Kaepernick can continue to develop. Asked whether Kaepernick, who started for the first time since Week 8 of last year, would get a second start this week, Kelly said Yeah, well see.The coach didnt take long to come to a conclusion, announcing at his Monday news conference that Kaepernick will get another opportunity against the Bucs.Colin will be our quarterback against Tampa Bay, Kelly said. I think theres some things that he did on Sunday that he can build upon. For his first extended playing time since last year, I thought there were some real positives there that I think we can try to build with him and get him going. It gives us the best chance against Tampa Bay this week.Kelly gave Kaepernick his first start last week after five weeks with Blaine Gabbert as the starter. The Niners won the season opener against the Los Angeles Rams but have lost five straight since.In his first start since returning from knee, shoulder and thumb surgeries, Kaepernick posted numbers similar to Gabberts and had a few costly misfires to open receivers down the field. He finished 13-of-29 for 187 yards and a touchdown and rushed for 66 yards on eight carries with no turnovers.I think he kept a lot of plays alive, Kelly said. Sometimes the protection broke down but he kept some plays alive from that standpoint. He did a goood job keeping the ball out of harms way, didnt throw any interceptions, didnt seem like there were (any) balls where you were like Geez, that was a close one. Cheap Dalvin Cook Jersey. Sometimes you can have a game you didnt throw any interceptions but you should have and the defense just dropped them.But I thought he did a good job protecting the football for us. Again, I think he had 66 yards rushing, gave us some opportunities there in the run game so going forward trying to build upon what he did this past week.Sunday against Tampa Bay, Kaepernick will be making his first start at Levis Stadium since Oct. 22, 2015, though he did make a cameo appearance in the season opener, handing off three times at the end of the win against the Rams. When the Niners last played at home against Arizona on Oct. 6, fans chanted, We want Kap, we want Kap in hopes that Kelly would make the change during that 33-21 defeat.Kaepernick, who has drawn the ire of some for his protest of racial oppression and inequality, figures to get a warmer welcome at home than he did in Buffalo, where he was greeted by a loud chorus of boos as the offense first stepped on the field and fans chanted USA, USA at him just before he knelt during the playing of the national anthem.After starting against the Bills, Kaepernick said the decision on whether hed get another start isnt up to him but hell try to make the most of any opportunity he gets.I went out, I played as hard as I could, gave this team everything I had and Ill continue to do that every week they let me, Kaepernick said. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#114 12-09-2017 16:26:47

chenwen121314
Membre

ESPN Chalks Vegas experts are here to provide analysis and best bets for all Week 8 games, starting with Thursday nights Tennessee-Jacksonville matchup. Adidas Andre Burakovsky Jersey .Note: All odds courtesy of the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook as of Thursday morning.Matchup: Jacksonville Jaguars at Tennessee TitansSpread: Opened Tennessee -3.5; now Tennessee -3.5 Total: Opened 46.0; now 43.0 PickCenter public consensus pick: 65 percent pick TennesseePublic perception: The public is siding with the Titans, as DeMarco Murray is back, and is third in the league in rushing behind only Ezekiel Elliott and David Johnson. The Jaguars are, well, still the Jaguars, scuffling along in last place in the AFC South. Adidas Evgeny Kuznetsov Jersey . LOUIS -- Lance Lynn was one of the more enthusiastic participants as the St. Cheap Capitals Jerseys . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. http://www.cheapwashingtoncapitalsjerseys.com/?tag=adidas-dmitry-orlov-jersey .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. ALAMEDA, Calif. -- Middle linebacker Cory James was so busy trying to stay on point with the rest of the Raiders defense last week that he wasnt able to fully enjoy his first NFL start.Oaklands sixth-round pick expects to be a lot more comfortable his second time around when the Raiders play in Baltimore on Sunday.Im glad coach (Jack) Del Rio believed in the rookie to get the start, James said Friday. I saw some good things, me making some good tackles. And a lot of mental errors I can correct. Now I know what its like to play with the 1s for a full game so Ill have that experience.James had six tackles- all solo -- in his debut against the Tennessee Titans after replacing Ben Heeney in Oaklands starting defense.The decision to start James over Heeney -- coupled with replacing safety Keith McGill with first-round draft pick Karl Joseph -- came after the Raiders became the first team since 1967 to give up 500 yards or more in offense in each of the first two games.Oakland showed some slight improvement against Tennessee in Week 3 but still allowed 393 yards to a team that has been sporadic at best so far.Part of the problem for James was finding a comfort zone in the Raiders defense. Having spent training camp and the preseason working with the backups, the former Colorado State standout admittedly took some time to get settled in.It was just get in (and go), said James, who played all but three defensive snaps against Tennessee. Some of the mental errors that I did in the game I had never experienced in practice.While James made his share of mistakes against the Titans, the Raiders were mostly pleased with what they got from him.It really went the way we hoped, Del Rio said. Donnt feel like the moment is too big for him. Adidas Alex Ovechkin Jersey. He settled in and competed. Well clean a few things up with technique and making sure the eyes are exactly where they belong, all those kind of things. But he plays hard. Hes got a little ruggedness to him.Joseph also impressed Oaklands coaching staff after spending the first two games playing strictly on special teams.The 14th-overall pick in the draft, Joseph tallied a game-high 10 tackles and helped hold the Titans to 214 in the air, a marked improvement for the leagues 32nd-ranked pass defense.Its exciting to finally see him on the field, defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. said. Its been a long time since hes played, coming back from an injury. He shows you that he can play. Its a matter of him understanding, getting a lot of confidence in what hes doing, really learning this game. Its about experiences and right now hes at that age where a lot of experiences are going to come up for him and he has to understand what they are and make the best of them.Game notes Right tackle Menelik Watson (calf), left guard Austin Howard (ankle) and safety Nate Allen (ankle) did not practice and have been ruled out. ... Center Rodney Hudson (knee) and offensive lineman Matt McCants (knee) practiced without restriction after being limited earlier in the week. McCants has been splitting reps with rookie Vadal Alexander at right tackle this week while Watson is out. ... Backup running back Taiwan Jones (knee) was limited and is questionable.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#115 12-09-2017 16:32:19

chenwen121314
Membre

RIO DE JANEIRO -- The game of golf has long suffered with issues of participation and growth. Markelle Fultz 76ers Jersey . The time it takes to play, the cost, the difficulty ... all are factors in the stagnant or declining numbers.Numerous initiatives have been put in place to help change the narrative, some of which might or might not succeed. How golfs participation in the Olympic Games is supposed to change anything has always been viewed with a skeptical eye.Rory McIlroy made headlines last month at The Open when he said he didnt get into golf to try and grow the game as he was explaining why he was at peace with his decision to skip the Olympics.But a lot of the discussion surrounding that has missed the point as it relates to the Olympics. When the mens Olympic tournament begins Thursday morning a few miles from the hysteria of the Olympic Village, the hope is that a new audience will be exposed to the game -- predominantly in places where an Olympic medal causes young people to dream.I think it already has helped grow the game and it will, said Henrik Stenson, the reigning Open champion, who is from Sweden. Being part of the Olympic Games, I think golf has real federations, and golf in certain countries have already been getting funds and have been starting to look at it differently.I think it already has grown the game. Us here playing is going to be viewed on the world stage, and thats going to be a different thing for the players who are now 14 and sitting back home watching this. I never saw my golfing heroes play in the Olympics, but youre going to have youngsters in different parts of the world watching us play, and they most likely are going to dream about being here one day in the future.That is the main point the International Golf Federation -- a group of leaders from various governing bodies -- has been preaching. That and the fact that being an Olympic sport will allow for funding to help nurture players.Peter Dawson, the president of the IGF, said that since 2009, when golf was given a spot in these Games, the number of worldwide golf federations has grown by more than 40, to 147.The fact that golf is in the Olympics means that the national Olympic committee of that country must have a national federation for the Olympic sport, Dawson said. Hence one is formed. Hence golf starts to move in that country. Thats what is happening. They get national backing and recognition.Dawson cited the former Eastern bloc countries as being the most noticeable ones to have set up federations.I dont think anybody can argue [against the point] that golf in the Olympics clearly is going to bring more profile, brings more funding into so many countries, said Irelands Padraig Harrington. Im a three-time major winner. If I went to the population of the world and said I was a three-time major winner, at least 90 percent of that population would not have an iota what I was [talking] about.If I went to the rest of the world and said I was an Olympic gold-medal winner, youd probably find that only 10 percent wouldnt know and it would be reverse; 90 percent would know what an Olympic gold-medal winner is. Its massive for golf in the Olympics. Its massive in so many countries.I think people who are thinking it doesnt make a difference, golf being in the Olympics, are living in a very Westernized world where golf is a big sport. But its such a small percentage of the people in the world who would recognize it. Whereas being an Olympic sport, it automatically jumps a barrier that includes it in so many state programs, state funding, which can only be good for the game. Can only be great for the game.Harrington, 45, has a unique perspective. He was part of the delegation that went to Switzerland in 2009 to lobby the International Olympic Committee for golfs inclusion in the Games. He was joined by Italys Matteo Manassero, who was 16 at the time, along with Suzann Pettersen and Michelle Wie, the only one among the foursome who did not qualify for the Games.I think in a lot of ways, golf really won when we were voted in, said Ty Votaw, vice president of the IGF and an executive with the PGA Tour. Since that time, youve seen national federations around the world increase. That wouldnt have happened if golf wasnt an Olympic sport.That growth happened over the past seven years. Thats just one example. You wouldnt have had a flag-bearer from Israel or Bangladesh or Paraguay be a golfer if we werent in the Olympics.There is also the hope that golf will grow in places such as Brazil, which has some 200 million people but only about 20,000 golfers, or .001 percent of the population. The Olympic Golf Course is just the third in the city and the first that is public.The Olympics served as an inspiration for the first public golf course in an entire country in Brazil, Votaw said. And you look at the players who withdrew, primarily fully developed golf-playing nations like South Africa, Australia, Ireland and the United States.This was never about growing the sport in those countries in a way that it could in other countries. I think there will be young people in the United States and the U.K. and Ireland and Australia who will be inspired by what they see here. And there might be additional people brought to the game. But because they are fully developed golf-playing nations, the trajectory of growth isnt going to be nearly as steep as it would be in India if Anirban Lahiri wins a bronze medal or a silver medal or a gold medal. That was the real reason. Cheap Joel Embiid Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Womens Markelle Fultz Jersey .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.markellefultzjersey.com/ . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. WASHINGTON -- The Philadelphia Phillies certainly got a good return on their investment when they traded veteran left-handed pitcher Cole Hamels to the Texas Rangers in July, 2015.Philadelphia got in return pitchers Alec Asher, Jake Thompson and Jerad Eickhoff.Asher started for the Phillies on Thursday night and got the win against the Washington Nationals. Thompson will get the ball Friday as he faces Tanner Roark of Washington in the second game of the four-game set.Phillies manager Pete Mackanin said after Thursdays 4-1 win it is good to see all three pitchers from the Hamels trade get a shot with Philadelphia.He looked very confident, said Mackanin, of Asher. Asher really pitched well. He got away with a few line drives here and there. I didnt realize he had that good of a changeup. It was good to see the confidence he showed.Thompson is 1-5 with a 6.48 ERA in six starts this year -- the first of his major league career. In 33 1/3 innings he has allowed 33 hits and 18 walks with 22 strikeouts.He is 0-1 with a 2.57 ERA in one start against the Nationals, when he went seven innings and gave up seven hits and two runs.Roark, a 25th-round draft pick by the Texas Rangers in 2008, is 14-8 with a 2.89 ERA this year and has been a thorn in the side of the Phillies.A former University of Illinois pitcher, Roark is 3-0 with a 0.64 ERA in four starts against Philadelphia. He has gone at least seven innings iin each start. Youth Markelle Fultz Jersey. Despite that, several members of the Phillies have enjoyed success against Roark.Odubel Herrera is hitting .429 in 14 at-bats against him, while Cesar Hernandez has a mark of .364 in 11 trips to the plate.Freddy Galvis is hitting .300 in 10 at-bats against Roark while Maikel Franco -- who did not start Thursday -- is hitting .286 in 14 at-bats. Ryan Howard has a mark of .267 in 15 at-bats against Roark.Roark won 15 games in 2014 and he is line to be one of the top three starters for the Nationals if they make the playoffs.His role could take on more meaning as Stephen Strasburg left his start on Wednesday in the third inning after just 42 pitches with a flexor mass strain. His return is uncertain but he will not need a second Tommy John surgery.The Nationals are also without Joe Ross, who has been on the disabled list since July.Its important but we cant rush him because wed have two of them down, Baker said of Strasburg and Ross.A.J. Cole started Thursday for the Nationals and could see more action down the stretch.In the third inning I had two bad pitches but coming out of all of this its learning for me, he said. I need to shake off. Howard hit a good pitch but at the same time if Im going to throw that changeup I have to throw it in the ground. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#116 12-09-2017 16:39:01

chenwen121314
Membre

CLEVELAND -- Wild Thing wasnt going to miss a Game 7 for the ages. Wholesale Coyotes Jerseys .Actor Charlie Sheen, who played Ricky Wild Thing Vaughn in Major League, the iconic film about a sad-sack Cleveland Indians team finally finding success, was at the climactic game between the Indians and Chicago Cubs on Wednesday night.With a push from fans on social media, Sheen had campaigned to throw out one of the ceremonial pitches before one of the four games in Cleveland. However, the Indians and Major League Baseball chose to go with former players to handle the duties.Sheens character in the film is a glasses-wearing, hard-throwing, hard-living right-hander who doesnt always find the strike zone. But once the fictional Indians figure out his eye problems he helps them reach the postseason.Earlier in the day, Sheen tweeted: FEAR NOT, BELIEVELAND!! My bag is packed, and help is on the way!!The tweet included a photo of a bag containing glasses like those worn by the Vaughn character and a Jobu doll, which the character Pedro Cerrano believed could help him with his hitting. Adidas Keith Tkachuk Jersey . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. Adidas Teppo Numminen Jersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. http://www.cheapcoyotesjerseys.com/ .Y. - Detroit goaltender Jonas Gustavsson has earned NHL first star of the week honours after winning in his first three appearances of the season. NORMAN, Okla. -- Oklahoma forward Dante Buford has been suspended for the first three games of the season.The school made the announcement in a news release Saturday.The release said the NCAA suspended Buford after he received an extra benefit for one of his complimentary tickets during last seasons NCAA Tournament.Buford, a soophomore, averaged 3. Cheap Adidas Coyotes Jerseys. points and 1.8 rebounds last season. He did not play in Oklahomas exhibition win over Washburn.The Sooners open the regular season Sunday against Northwestern State. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#117 12-09-2017 16:41:48

chenwen121314
Membre

LIMOGES, France -- Chris Froomes team principal likened it to the first round of a boxing match. Cheap Air Max 2018 .Froome himself is expecting time gaps.The overall contenders are expected to spring into action in Wednesdays opening mountain stage of the Tour de France.The 216-kilometer (134-mile) route from Limoges to Le Lioran in the Massif Central features five climbs in a constant up and down finish, including the 1,589-meter (5,213-foot) Pas de Peyrol.It will mark the first time that the Tour has gone above 1,500 meters this early in the race since the leg-breaking start to the 1979 edition, which began with three stages in the Pyrenees over the first four days.Its the first test and everyone will be looking at each other. In many respects I guess its like the first round of a boxing match, where you come out and see where the opponents at, Team Sky principal Dave Brailsford said Tuesday following Stage 4, which was won by Marcel Kittel in a mass sprint. Its exciting to get into this phase of the race.Froome, a two-time Tour champion, is well placed to defend his title in fifth position overall, 18 seconds behind leader Peter Sagan, who is not a pure climber.Colombian challenger Nairo Quintana, a two-time runner-up to Froome at the Tour, is seventh with the same time as Froome.Among the other contenders, Fabio Aru of Italy, Tejay van Garderen of the United States and Romain Bardet of France also share the same time as Froome.Its a bit too early to see a real GC (general classification) battle but its definitely somewhere where there will be time gaps, said Froome, who won the first mountain stage at last years Tour. Its not going to be a big bunch sprint. Its going to be a more select group coming to the line.While it may not be a tough enough test for Froome to take a stage victory, he could end up with the yellow jersey.Maybe its a stage for someone like (second-placed Julian) Alaphilippe or (third-placed Alejandro) Valverde, Dan Martin maybe, Froome added. I imagine those guys are going to be the favorites for tomorrow.Valverde finished third overall in last years Tour and is coming off a third-place result in this years Giro dItalia. The Spaniard was expected to support Quintana on the Movistar team.(Valverde) seems to be in good (form), Froome said. I wouldnt be surprised if he is just (preparing) himself to ride GC and have a two-pronged approach with Nairo. They definitely have the team to do it. ... Until he loses time Ive got to treat him as a rival.Two-time Tour winner Alberto Contador fell in each of the opening stages and has bruises all over his body. Hes in 54th place, 1:06 behind Sagan.Im still hurting. I had another night of bad sleep. I need some more time to recover, Contador said before Tuesdays stage. As time goes by, things can only get better.Things will also get tougher, though.---Andrew Dampf on Twitter: www.twitter.com/asdampf Air Max 2018 White . - NASCAR announced a 33-race schedule for the 2014 Nationwide Series with virtually no changes from this years slate. Air Max 2018 Sale . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.wholesaleairmax2018.com/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Salgaocar FC and Sporting Clube de Goa, the two clubs that recently pulled out of the I-League, have said that their withdrawal would stand unless the AIFF made a final binding proposal or road-map which took into consideration their three proposals.?Shortly after the Goan clubs met with AIFF officials on Friday to discuss a way forward, they released a statement which highlighted their three principal points:?No forced relegation of the I-League to a second-tier league from the nations premier competition. All teams qualified for the I-League should be part of the top league.No bidding and no franchise fees for existing I-League clubs, merit being the only qualifying factor.All governance issues should rest with AIFF exclusively.The statement added that Kushal Das, the general secretary of the AIFF, had agreed to call a meeting of all the other I-League clubs to elicit theirr views on the matter, and that he would revert back with a final binding proposal before July 31. Air Max 2018 Cheap Sale. ?On June 24, Salgaocar and Sporting Clube de Goa announced that they had decided to leave the I-League with effect from the coming season over the AIFFs decision to restructure the national football league system. The AIFFs draft plan, made public last month, is to form a three-tier football system in India from 2017-18.The clubs called the AIFFs proposals shocking and disheartening and heavily biased against the I-League and its clubs. They said this would relegate the I-League to a second-tier league... despite the repeated claims made by representatives of AIFF and FIFA that the I-League was the premier league competition in the country. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#118 12-09-2017 16:45:10

chenwen121314
Membre

FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. Cheap Jacquies Smith Jersey . - The Kentucky womens soccer team got its first road top-10 win in over three years on Sunday afternoon as the Wildcats earned goals in each half to beat the No. 9 Arkansas Razorbacks, 2-1, at Razorback Field.The win over a top-10 team on the road is just the sixth in program history in the first since a 4-2 defeat of No. 10 West Virginia in Morgantown back in 2013. Sundays win is the first Southeastern Conference win for UK in 2016 as the Wildcats improve to 5-8-4 overall and 1-6-3 in SEC play.I have been coaching for 34 years, and I have never been prouder of a team than I am of this team today, UK head coach Jon Lipsitz said. With everything that has gone against us, this team could have packed it in the last two matches of the season. They said that we may have nothing in the standings to play for, but we have to play for pride and love for one another. On the road, against a top-10 team, we played as well as we have all year for 90 minutes and played with incredible guts and effort. Now we go home and celebrate this incredible senior class on Thursday night. I have tremendous respect for Arkansas and (head coach) Colby Hale. We will be cheering for them in the NCAA Tournament.The loss for Arkansas is its first home defeat all season.The scoring opened against the run of play in the 24th minute as senior captain Kaitlin Miller scored her fourth goal of the season to put the Wildcats ahead, 1-0. Miller was served in a ball from Zoe Swift, who tallied her team-leading fifth assist of the season along the left flank and the ball came across the face of goal along the six and Miller finished with her right foot back across the goalkeepers body to the far post for a 1-0 lead.Arkansas responded like you would expect a top-10 team to do on its home pitch, as the Razorbacks equalized 10 minutes later in the 34th minute through the eighth goal of Lindsey Mayo with Erika Miller getting the assist. The goal for the Razorbacks made the match 1-1 heading into halftime.The Wildcats came out and really pressed in the second half, earning all five of its corner kicks in the second 45.Swift scored her sixth goal of the season in the 67th minute, in what turned out to be the eventual match-winning goal. Swift was served a ball over top the heads of the centerbacks of Arkansas and from the left side, where Swift was waiting in front of goal for the lovely finish. Junior Tanya Samarzich started the goal-scoring threat in the run of play with a ball wide outside to Crosetti, who served in the ball to Swift for the match-winner.Not to be overlooked was the play of senior goalkeeper Ayanna Parker, who was filling in for Evangeline Soucie (injury) and had simply a brilliant game in net, making two unbelievable saves in the dying minutes of the match to preserve the 1-0 win. Parker picked up her first-career SEC win, saving five of the six shots that she faced and playing all 90 minutes of a match for the fifth time in her career.Four years of hard work culminated into 90 minutes of leadership, courage and game-winning goalkeeping today, Ian Carry said. Im really proud of her today.The Wildcats will play one final match in 2016 on Thursday night against the Georgia Bulldogs at the Bell Soccer Complex at 7:30 p.m. ET. The match will be shown live on the SEC Network+, ESPN3 and the WatchESPN app with Neil Price (pxp) and Stuart Pope (color) calling the action. Thursday will also be Senior Night, as Kentucky will honor its seven graduating seniors with a pre-match ceremony beginning around 7:15 p.m. ET. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys China . General manager Jarmo Kekalainen told Aaron Portzline of The Columbus Dispatch on Friday that he wants to see Gaboriks contributions go beyond the scoresheet before considering a long-term deal for the soon-to-be unrestricted free agent. Cheap Buccaneers Jerseys . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. http://www.cheapbuccaneersjerseyselite.com/?tag=cheap-kwon-alexander-jersey . With their top three point guards and Kobe Bryant all sidelined by injury, the Lakers signed Marshall out of the D-League on Friday before their home game against Minnesota. TORONTO -- Toronto Raptors shooting guard DeMar DeRozan has been hot all season, scoring more than 30 points in six of his first seven games of the season.The Raptors as a team, however, had been having a little more trouble.They showed signs of finding their shooting range by hitting a season-high 11 3-pointers while DeRozan kept up his dazzling pace by scoring 37 points in a 112-102 victory over the Thunder on Wednesday night in Oklahoma City.I think we just kept working on it and this is the start of something, hopefully, said point guard Kyle Lowry, who had 19 points, 13 assists and nine rebounds on Wednesday. Im not going to get too excited about one good shooting night from 3, but we shot it well.The Raptors (5-2) will be put to the test Friday when they visit the Charlotte Hornets (6-1), who are tied with the Cleveland Cavaliers atop the Eastern Conference after defeating the Utah Jazz 104-98 on Wednesday night at Turner Warner Cable Arena.The Hornets, who are off the franchise-best start, also are being tested. After playing the Raptors on Friday, they visit the Cavaliers on Sunday. The Cavaliers defeated the Raptors last season in the Eastern Conference finals before winning the NBA championship.In defeating the Jazz, the Hornets overcame a 10-point disadvantage, the league-leading fourth time this season that they have come back to win after trailing by double digits.Kemba Walker had 21 points on Wednesday and has 20 or more points in six straight games. He is averaging 23.9 points per game with a field-goal percentage of 46.6 and a 3-point percentage of 43.5.An important part of the Hornets success has been their bencch, which outscored the Jazz 41-20. Cheap Jameis Winston Jersey. We talk about coming off the bench and providing energy, said Frank Kaminsky, who had 13 points off the bench on Wednesday. We know it all starts with our defense and our talk and let it lead to offense. When (the bench) comes in, gets stops, pushes the ball and scores, it looks like were doing a great job.Its been so much fun so far this season -- the energys been great and our team has been doing great. Hopefully, we can keep that up for a long time.Marco Belinelli also had 13 points off the bench on Wednesday and Spencer Hawes added 11.The Hornets have listed center Roy Hibbert as probable for the game on Friday. He has missed the past five games with a sore right knee. Hibbert began the season as the starting center and Cody Zeller has moved into that spot since the injury.The Raptors have been without center Jonas Valanciunas for the past two games with a contusion on his left knee and is listed as day to day.Lucas Nogueira and Jakob Poeltl have been filling in.Lucas was a plus-30. That was huge for us (Wednesday), coming off the bench and giving us a big plug like that, Raptors coach Dwane Casey said. The other night I thought Jakob outplayed him, (Wednesday) it was Lucas night, and thats probably the way its going to be. A two-headed monster with those guys until (Valanciunas) gets back in.Raptors guard/forward Terrence Ross was a late scratch on Wednesday after he sprained his right index finger in practice on Tuesday. He is listed as day to day. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#119 12-09-2017 16:50:56

chenwen121314
Membre

CLEMSON, S. Cheap Florida Panthers Jerseys .C. -- Clemson has extended the contract of athletic director Dan Radakovich through June 2022.The university announced the move Monday.Clemson President James P. Clements called Radakovich one of the countrys best athletic directors and was grateful he wanted to continue leading the Tigers.Radakovich, who came over from Georgia Tech, took control of the athletic department after the retirement of Terry Don Phillips in December 2012.The school recently began a $63.5 million renovation of Littlejohn Coliseum. Clemson is also finishing a $55 million football operations building expected to be completed in January.Radakovich also serves on the College Football Playoff selection committee. Wholesale Panthers Jerseys . LOUIS -- St. Cheap Panthers Jerseys Authentic . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. http://www.cheapfloridapanthersjerseys.com/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season.Rory McIlroy admits he’ll need to improve on his tournament-opening performance if he’s going to make a serious challenge to defend his WGC-Dell Match Play title. The world No 3 was far from his best during his group match against Thorbjorn Olesen and found himself two holes down with five to play before being presented a late victory.After McIlroy had found the water at the 13th and handed the Dane the advantage, Olesen went on to bogey three of his final holes and shank a chip at the last to give the Northern Irishman a 1up win. McIlroy is the only player in the worlds top six yet to win in 2016 I do feel fortunate, McIlroy told Sky Sports. I wasnt up until the final hole and I feel a little bit bad for Thorbjorn. He played pretty solidly but just had a bad finish and that sort of opened the door for me.After I went two down after 13, a switch flicked on with me and I started to hit some quality shots. I was a little flat for the front nine but coming in I started playing some good golf and Im happy with that. Ill need to play a bit better than I played today if I want to get through to the weekend. The quality of that match for both of us wasnt too good.Only five of the top 10 seeds kicked off their tournament with a victory, with Jason Day appearing to suffer from a back injury during his 3&2 win over Graeme McDowell and world No 1 Jordan Spieth beating Jamie Donaldson by the same scoreline.  Jordan Spieth was pleased with his 3&2 victory over Jamie Donaldson Spieth won three of the opening six holes and briefly moved four ahead, before recovering from a three-hole stutter along the back nine to seal the win with a birdie at the 16th. Cheap Panthers Jerseys.  I think in total we were a few under and on a day of gusting winds on a tricky course that was very solid playing, Spieth told Sky Sports. It was a great start but then around 11 and 12 I let it kind of slip away.Fortunately during those and 13 I only lost one stroke. I really could have potentially lost all three so held it together there and finished it off on 16.Watch the WGC-Dell Match Play throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live coverage resumes on Thursday from 6pm.  Also See: McIlroy handed late win WGC-Dell Match Play scores Day strains back in victory Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#120 12-09-2017 16:54:31

chenwen121314
Membre

ALBANY, N. Adidas Martin Jones Jersey .Y. -- Wes Hills rushed for 122 yards and two touchdowns, Nasir Adderley returned an interception for a score and Delaware beat Albany (NY) 33-17 on Saturday.Hills had 16 carries and scored on runs of 44 and 6 yards as the Blue Hens (4-5, 2-4 Colonial) trailed 17-14 at halftime.Delawares defense held the Great Danes (5-4, 2-4) to 88 yards rushing, and Bilal Nichols sacked Albany quarterback Neven Sussman for a safety in the fourth quarter. Adderleys 22-yard interception return in the third quarter put the Blue Hens up 28-17.Hills second score was set up by Troy Reeder, who forced a fumble by Albanys Kjaye Rodgers that was recovered by Tenny Adewusi.Delawares Thomas Jefferson scored on a 1-yard run and Frank Raggo kicked a 32-yard field goal.Sussman was 6 of 13 for 148 yards passing with a 6-yard TD strike to Nic Ketter. Elijah Ibitokun-Hanks scored on a 33-yard run and Ethan Stark kicked a 36-yard field goal. Adidas Aaron Dell Jersey . Peter Holland and Brad Staubitz were sent to Toronto on Saturday as the Maple Leafs traded defenceman Jesse Blacker and draft picks to the Anaheim Ducks. Cheap Adidas Sharks Jerseys . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.cheapsharksjerseys.com/ . Ryan Garbutt had a goal and two assists as Dallas snapped a six-game losing streak with a 5-2 victory over the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night.Jonny Bairstow has already scored more Test runs in a calendar year than any wicketkeeper in history - and he still has up to five games to play in 2016! The 27-year-old overtook the previous record of 1,045 registered by Zimbabwean, and former England coach, Andy Flower in 2000, during the second innings of Englands first Test against Bangladesh in Chittagong and currently stands on 1,118 at the conclusion of that series - a figure topped by no-one in world cricket so far this year.Ahead of the first Test between India and England, live on Sky Sports, we take a look back at some of the highlights of Bairstows 2016 so far and hear about them from the man himself… Bairstows Career Stats Tests Innings Not Outs Highest Runs Average Hundreds 33 56 5 167no 2,083 40.84 3 Bairstows Key 2016 Stats Tests Innings Not Outs Highest Runs Average Hundreds 12 20 3 167no 1,118 65.76 3 New Year FireworksTalk about starting the year with a bang! Jonny Bairstow told Ian Ward about his emotional maiden Test century Bairstow described day two of the second Test against South Africa in Cape Town as probably the best day of his life after he clubbed a maiden Test century and shared a record sixth-wicket stand with Ben Stokes (258). Bairstow was unbeaten on 150 from 191 balls when Alastair Cook declared on 629-6 having shared a staggering partnership of 399 with Stokes. He cut a visibly emotional figure after reaching three figures with a boundary. Bairstow looks to the heavens after completing his first Test century What Jonny said: There have been a lot of ups and downs so it is a special day, not just for myself but the people and my family that have helped me along the way. It was always going to be emotional, with my grandpa passing away last year and it approaching the anniversary of my dads death, so I am delighted to score my century in the New Years Test. Its great to play Test cricket - it tests you all the way through, so to come out with 150 is hopefully the start of a long career.A Heady TriumphBairstow had a Headingley homecoming to remember, scoring crisply in conditions that troubled others to rack up 140 out of a total of 298 while batting at seven. The Verdict panel compares Jonny Bairstow to Adam Gilchrist In short, he appeared to be playing a different game despite coming to the wicket with England in a whole heap of trouble at 83-5 and steering the innings to safety with Alex Hales (86) offering solid, if less fluent assistance. The only blip came when he had 70 when Nuwan Pradeep shelled a return catch. Anderson rather took the headlines at the close of play after obliterating Sri Lanka with 5-16 before stumps but the stunning stat of the day was that Bairstow, in four innings at Headingley for county and country in 2016, had scored 589 runs at an average of 147.25.  Home is where the runs are: Bairstow scores heavily at Headingley What Jonny said: I didnt tell myself too much when I came in at 83-5 - you dont want to change too much about the way you have been pplaying so I didnt consciously adapt anything. Wholesale Sharks Jerseys. I was slightly nervous in the nineties - if youre not in that situation then I think theres something wrong with you - but thankfully I was able get over the line. The runs Hales scored and the length of time he batted was imperative for us as we set a total that helped us win the game.Lauded at LordsBairstow was averaging over 106 in his six Test appearances of 2016 after racking up an unbeaten 167 at the Home of Cricket after once again going in with England struggling, on 86-4. Bairstow reflects on a special innings at Lords The No 6 had his own moments of fortune - principally when he was dropped on 11 by Shaminda Eranga at mid-wicket. Bairstow found an admirable foil as he went about compiling his second score of over 150 in Tests in Chris Woakes, who completed his maiden Test fifty to help England up to and beyond the 400 mark only for the match to eventually fizzle out into a draw because of rain. On the board: Bairstow makes his mark at HQ What Jonny said: In the past I was over-analysing things and getting far too technical. Now, though, I am standing relaxed at the crease, watching the ball, and letting the flow of the bat go through the ball. I used to play the ball slightly further in front of me and push at the ball, but now I am playing it underneath my eye line a bit later. Its been a journey - Ive gone away, worked on things, re-evaluated and trusted myself. If I get left out now Ive gone about it the way I want to go about it, not how other people want to go about it. Bairstows Test innings in 2016 Scores Opposition Venue Month 150no & 30no South Africa Cape Town January 45 & DNB South Africa Johannesburg January 0 & 14 South Africa Centurion January 140 Sri Lanka Headingley May 48 & DNB Sri Lanka Chester-le-Street May 167no & 32 Sri Lanka Lords June 29 & 48 Pakistan Lords July 58 & DNB Pakistan Old Trafford July 12 & 83 Pakistan Edgbaston August 55 & 81 Pakistan The Oval August 52 & 47 Bangladesh Chittagong October 24 & 3 Bangladesh Dhaka October Watch each of the five Tests between India and England live on Sky Sports and across our digital platforms, starting with the first Test from 3.30am on Wednesday 9th November. Also See: India v England flash points Anderson to join England tour Indias ones to watch India v England: Story of 2012 Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#121 12-09-2017 16:56:05

chenwen121314
Membre

RALEIGH, N. Buy Adidas NMD 2018 Shoes .C. -- The Latest on the NCAAs decision to pull some championship events from North Carolina because of state law that some say can lead to discrimination against LGBT people (all times local):6:45 p.m.A Republican state senator says the North Carolina legislature should consider repealing the law she and other GOP colleagues approved in March limiting anti-discrimination rules for LGBT people and which bathrooms transgender people can use.Sen. Tamara Barringer represents Cary, where four NCAA championship events were to occur before the group took them away Monday because of the law known as House Bill 2. Republican lawmakers have been otherwise united either defending the law or only making small adjustments.Barringer said Tuesday that with the NCAA decision to move events from North Carolina there have been too many unintended effects of HB 2.Supporters of the law say it was designed to keep men or boys from sharing school or government building restrooms or locker rooms with girls. Barringer says she doesnt want those situations to occur, either.Barringer is seeking re-election this November to her swing district.---4:20 p.m.Gov. Pat McCrory says the NCAA failed to show North Carolina respect when it moved championships and tournament games out of the state because of a law that governs which bathrooms transgender people must use.McCrory responded Tuesday to the NCAAs decision. The Monday action was related to House Bill 2, which McCrory signed into law.The law in part says people must use school and government bathrooms corresponding to the sex on their birth certificates. Several groups have challenged that in federal court. Meanwhile, other states are fighting an Obama administration directive for transgender people to use school bathrooms aligned with their gender identity.McCrory says institutions should let such litigation take its course without threats of economic threats or political retaliation. He says the NCAA failed to do that at the expense of North Carolina student athletes and hard-working men and women.---10:50 a.m.NCAA President Mark Emmert says whether the Atlantic Coast Conference decides to follow the associations lead and pull events out of North Carolina because of a state law that some say can lead to discrimination against LGBT people is completely up to the league and its members.The ACC championship football game is schedule to be held in Charlotte on Dec. 3.ACC Commissioner John Swofford issued a strong statement Monday night against the law known as HB2. He said he expects the conferences presidents and chancellors to consider relocating the game.The law requires transgender people to use restrooms at schools and government buildings corresponding to the sex on their birth certificates.---10:25 a.m.Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee for president, supports the NCAAs decision to pull events from North Carolina.She tweeted: The (at)NCAA is right to pull tournament games from North Carolina because of the anti-LGBT HB2 law. Discrimination has no place in America. -H---10:15 a.m.NCAA President Mark Emmert tells The Associated Press the financial impact on the association for moving championship events and tournaments out of North Carolina on short notice has yet to be determined.Itll cost some money and, of course, North Carolina is a great venue and always has a lot of fans, Emmert told The Associated Press in an interview. There will be some financial impact for the association, but the board is well aware of that and they recognize the issue was more important than the finances.Emmert said no new sites for the seven pulled events have been identified yet, and he has not set a deadline on replacements venues being picked. But he said his staff is working aggressively to relocate events. Clearance White Adidas NMD 2018 . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Clearacne Adidas NMD 2018 . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. http://www.cheapadidasnmdclearance.com/ . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic continue to trade places, and not just in terms of the world rankings.For 2? of the past three years, it was Djokovic who dominated the mens game and Murray who couldnt find consistency on the court or in his coaching box.During the same period, the Scot saw five different members of his inner circle leave. It was not until the first of those departures, Ivan Lendl, returned as his head coach on the eve of Queens this year that Murrays fortunes turned around.Under the guidance of the man who won eight majors and led him to his two of his own in their first spell together, Murray racked up his third Grand Slam title, at Wimbledon, retained his Olympic gold medal and overhauled Djokovic as world No. 1 with five consecutive titles and a career-best 24-match win streak to close out 2016.Now its Djokovics who is chopping and changing his coaching team. Recent events have suggested the Serb is looking for a complete makeover. First came the addition of Pepe Imaz, a Spanish spiritual guru, to an already crowded camp. ? ? ??Then Tuesday, Djokovic announced he was parting company with six-time Grand Slam champion Boris Becker. Although the Germans tangible influence can be debated, the results they enjoyed together cannot.There are one or two losses that I would like to erase and not be reminded of, Becker told Sky News after his departure was confirmed by Djokovic on social media. But overall, if somebody would have told us three years ago we are going to win six Grand Slams together, regain the No. 1 spot in the world and just be the most dominant player, I would have signed up for that.Of course, Djokovics form tailed off after hee completed the career Grand Slam at the French Open, where he beat Murray in the final. Cheap Adidas NMD 2018. Djokovic fell in the third round at Wimbledon and the first round of the Olympics. He then lost to Stan Wawrinka in the US Open final.?After going their separate ways, Becker blamed Djokovics slump in the second half of 2016 on a decreased work ethic. He has to go back to the office and practice these hours and refocus on what made him strong in the first place, Becker said. You have to work your bottom off because the opposition does the same.Murray is now enjoying an offseason coming off his win at the World Tour Finals, where he took down Djokovic in the final. That result capped a remarkable turnaround from Murray, who trailed Djokovic by more than 8,000 points in the world rankings after Roland Garros.?After a welcomed break, Murray will head to Miami to begin training for the 2017 season. More than anyone, Murray understands maintaining his recent success wont be seamless.He has suffered four losses to Djokovic in the Australian Open final, including the past two, but might never find himself in a better position to finally break his duck in Melbourne, given the continued uncertainty surrounding Djokovics form, fitness, state of mind -- and now his volatile coaching situation.?With a clear mindset and unwavering confidence, Murray has become Djokovic -- the Djokovic that looked nearly unbeatable until June. If this trend continues through the Australian Open, it will be hard to deny the Andy Murray era has truly arrived.? Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#122 12-09-2017 17:00:10

chenwen121314
Membre

Tensions rose ahead of Saturdays game between LSU and Florida, as a scuffle broke out on the field before the contest. Cheap Steelers Jerseys .Players and team staff had to be separated near one sideline during warm-ups amid pushing and trash talk between the two sides.The incident started after freshmen cornerbacks Chauncey Gardner (Florida) and Saivion Smith (LSU) started jawing at each other.LSU star running back Leonard Fournette?got involved in the skirmish and shoved Florida defensive backs coach Torrian Gray, according to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.Saturdays contest is a makeup from the originally scheduled Oct. 8 game in Gainesville, Florida, that was postponed because of Hurricane Matthew.The game was moved to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, as part of the agreement to reschedule, which was a contentious negotiation that included multiple threats to cancel the matchup. Cheap Steelers Jerseys Authehe game Friday, he has reached base in 19 straight games. He is batting .360 (31-for-86) during September.The Blue Jays will start right-hander Marcus Stroman (9-9, 4.50 ERA) Saturday against Yankees left-hander CC Sabathia (8-12, 4.19 ERA).Stroman will be trying for his first win since Aug. 14. He completed August with two no-decisions before losing all four starts in September, despite an ERA of 3.91.He is 1-1 with a 2.77 ERA in two starts this season against the Yankees and is 5-2 with a 2.53 ERA against them in seven career starts.Sabathia will be going for his eighth career win at Rogers Centre Saturday. He is 7-3 with a 3.19 ERA in 11 career starts at Rogers Centre.In 25 career starts against the Blue Jays, he is 15-9 with a 3.45 ERA. As a Yankee, he is 8-6 with a 3.45 ERA in 15 starts against Toronto.The Yankees have lost six games in a row at Rogers Centre, their longest losing streak there since they lost seven in a row in 1992-93. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

#123 13-09-2017 05:56:43

aliciahuang
Membre

Titans' Rishard Matthews eyeing increased role amid increased competition
receiving yards and touchdowns last season,Rishard Matthews set career highs by leading the Titans in catches, helping the team to a 9-7 record in his first year in Nashville.

But with high-profile offseason additions at wide receiver – Eric Decker, Corey Davis and Taywan Taylor – he’s been somewhat overshadowed. And that suits him just fine.

“I hate being the front-runner,” Matthews said. “I like being the underdog.”

there’s plenty more where that came from. He had all nine scores over the final 12 games,Matthews, racked up 65 catches for 945 yards and nine touchdowns in the Titans’ run-heavy offense last season. And to hear Matthews tell it, a seventh-round draft pick by the Dolphins in 2012, coming on strong once Andre Johnson retired midseason.

that’s when I started (producing even more). So imagine if I didn’t rotate,“I think people fail to realize that I rotated eight weeks of the season, you know what I’m saying? And when I played full-time,” Matthews said. “There’s 16 weeks and I rotated for half a season, what could have happened.

and the players. Everybody knows that I’m a playmaker and one of the leaders of this group, is just having the coaches be on the same page with me,“But that’s in the past now. I think everybody in this organization knows what I can do now. That’s the biggest thing, and that’s just what I plan to keep doing.”

with the fifth overall pick in the NFL draft,Authentic Fabian Moreau  Jersey, the NCAA’s all-time leader in receiving yards,The Titans selected Davis,Womens Fabian Moreau  Jersey, with the expectation that he develops into Marcus Mariota’s top wide receiver. They traded up to select Western Kentucky speedster Taylor in the third round. And they signed Decker once the veteran red zone beast was released by the cost-cutting Jets.

respectively,They’ll all vie for targets this season, who ranked second and third,Authentic Montae Nicholson Jersey, along with tight end Delanie Walker and running back DeMarco Murray, on the team in receptions last season.

Matthews’ experience with the playbook and Mariota give him a leg up on the other wide receivers on the 53-man roster – none of whom were here last season.

Davis and Decker also are coming off injuries that cost them significant practice time this preseason.

and I think he still has that ability,Authentic Colt McCoy Jersey,“I think last season he did a great job of stepping up for us,” Mariota said about Matthews. “We’ll expect that from him and continue to find ways to get him the ball.”

Titans coach Mike Mularkey said Matthews is primed for a big year.

and I'm talking about preseason,” Mularkey said during the preseason. “It's not something that's brand new to him. He understands where Marcus expects him to be. He's improved in a lot of areas. He had a number of mental errors last year that would've got him more balls,Womens Colt McCoy Jersey,“He understands the system completely, regular season. Those are things he knew he had to correct if he wants the ball more. I know he's working on it.”

Matthews said the infusion of talent on offense should benefit him personally, as defenses are forced to focus on others.

But does he see himself as the Titans’ No. 1 wide receiver?

the ball finds you. My biggest thing is having Marcus see me get open. The more he sees me get open,” Matthews said. “I feel like if you don’t complain about getting the ball,“I don’t know. I don’t look at it that way, he’s shown he’s comfortable throwing my way. And I think he’ll continue to keep throwing my way.”

Will Irma cause Titans-Jaguars game to be moved? Maybe

Week 1 left a lot of questions for the Tennessee Titans. And not all of them are game strategy related.

leaving millions without power and exceeding a flooding record set by Hurricane Dora in 1964, Fla. hard Monday,Hurricane Irma hit Jacksonville, according to the National Weather Service.

This has left the status of Sunday’s Titans at Jaguars game scheduled for 12 p.m. pending, according the NFL.

Jaguars Week 2: Tennessee Titans scouting report

Analysis: Robiskie, 62, his first coordinator post since 2004 with Cleveland. He has been on the staffs of the Raiders, too. He scored easily on a 15-yard run against the Raiders. … The Titans’ running game is something the Jaguars strive to emulate. DeMarco Murray and Yulee native Derrick Henry played 47 and 18 snaps, they split out wide right and left. … TE Delanie Walker has been a long-term thorn in the Jaguars’ side – 42 catches for 559 yards in nine career games. The Titans have always run a steady diet of two-tight end personnel, Dolphins, Mariota was 25-of-41 passing for 256 yards. The 41 attempts were tied for third-most in his career. The Jaguars must be on-point to defend Mariota’s running ability,Authentic Ryan Anderson Jersey, completing 64.2 percent of his passes for 868 yards, Falcons and Titans. He was with Atlanta as receivers coach when Mike Mularkey was the offensive coordinator. … The Titans gained 350 yards and were 7-of-14 on third down,Authentic Samaje Perine Jersey, but was 1-of-3 in the red zone. … QB Marcus Mariota is a franchise passer. The second overall pick in 2015, Mariota is 11-17 as a starter with 45 TDs and 19 INTs. Mariota is 2-2 against the Jaguars,Womens Samaje Perine Jersey, in his first regular season game since breaking his leg against the Jaguars last December, respectively. Murray was third in the NFL in rushing yards last year (1, Redskins,Womens Montae Nicholson Jersey,287 yards). Against the Raiders, Browns, Murray and Henry were in the same backfield for an early third down and on another play, is in his second year calling the Titans’ plays, but did less so against the Raiders – rookie TE Jonnu Smith played only 24 of 64 snaps. … The Titans have sunk plenty of resources into their offensive line – LT Taylor Lewan (first round pick), six TDs and one INT. Both of the losses were in Jacksonville. Against the Raiders, RT Jack Conklin (first round pick) and C Ben Jones (money free agent). Those three are joined by LG Quinton Spain and RG Josh Kline. … The Titans addressed receiver in the first round (Corey Davis) and late in free agency (veteran Eric Decker) to join Rishard Matthews. Davis had six catches for 69 yards in his debut (10 targets). Womens Ryan Anderson Jersey,… In three-receiver personnel, Matthews and Davis line up outside and Decker is in the slot.

#124 13-09-2017 07:37:01

aliciahuang
Membre

Titans' Jurrell Casey on getting run over by Marshawn Lynch: 'Shot to my pride'

however, left on Sunday surrounded by hype. The Raiders beat up on the Titans,The Titans and Raiders are seen by many as two of the more exciting teams in the AFC. Only one,Womens Ryan Anderson Jersey, and the Titans will be forced to lick their wounds this week while wondering what went wrong. Short answer: The Raiders' offense. Slightly longer answer: The Raiders offense's depth. It didn't take long for Marshawn Lynch to make his impact on the field -- and on Jurrell Casey.

Casey said in his postgame remarks that the performance from Lynch -- 18 carries for 76 yards -- took a toll on him. "Definitely a shot to myself and my pride with Lynch coming up in here and running up and down on us like that," he said to reporters after the game,Womens Fabian Moreau  Jersey,After a hit in which Lynch absolutely bulldozed Casey, per Vic Tafur of The Athletic San Francisco.

the Titans gave up 359 yards total,Womens Samaje Perine Jersey, but it was the broken tackles that were truly demoralizing for a Titans defense that entered the season with a ton of confidence., so Lynch's 76 were really a drop in the bucket. The running back is being eased back into Oakland's offense after taking a year off from football,All things told,Womens Colt McCoy Jersey, but he was still Oakland's workhorse on the ground. He had 18 of the Raiders running backs' 29 carries, and he didn't look like he missed a step. Lynch averaged about 4.2 yards per carry

so Casey and the Titans will be able to re-assert themselves as a defense to be taken seriously if they're able to stifle the Jaguars on the ground., passing 32 times for 22 completions and 262 yards. He also tacked on two touchdowns. The Titans' first real test was a struggle, but they'll have a chance to redeem themselves next week in Jacksonville against the Week 1 surprise Jaguars. Their test on the ground won't get much easier,Derek Carr looked extremely efficient, as Leonard Fournette will be trying to build off of his 100-yard NFL debut. Fellow bruiser Chris Ivory adds an element of depth to the Jaguars running game

Marcus Mariota laments missed chances in the red zone during Titans loss to Raiders

Marcus Mariota made sure the Tennessee Titans scored a touchdown during their first trip into the red zone Sunday, scoring on a 10-yard run.

Unfortunately for Mariota and the Titans, their next two trips into the red zone weren't nearly as productive. Mariota said the failure to fully capitalize on their red zone chances were a major factor in the Titans 26-16 loss to the Oakland Raiders in their season opener.

" Mariota told reporters after the game. "You play a good team like that, you've got to make the most out of your opportunities and unfortunately,Authentic Ryan Anderson Jersey,"That was critical. I think that was probably the turning point of the game was the fact that we couldn't score touchdowns in there,Authentic Fabian Moreau  Jersey, we weren't able to do that."

The Titans settled for field goals on their next two trips into the red zone.

but gained just three yards on three plays before Ryan Succop booted a 23-yard field goal to tie the game 10-10 in the first quarter. During that series Mariota,Authentic Samaje Perine Jersey, throwing off his back foot,Authentic Montae Nicholson Jersey,They had a first-and-goal from the Raiders 8, underthrew open wide receiver Eric Decker and the football was swatted away by Raiders safety Karl Joseph in the end zone.

The Titans drove down the field and had a first-and-10 from the Raiders 15 in the third quarter. However, they couldn't convert on a third-and-2 from the Raiders 7 after running back DeMarco Murray was stopped for a 1-yard loss. Succop was successful on a 26-yard field goal as the Titans climbed to within 16-13.

we weren't able to do that.",Womens Montae Nicholson Jersey," Mariota said. "In this league it's hard to score. And when you sustain drives as long as we did, you want to finish with a touchdown ... Over the last couple of years,Authentic Colt McCoy Jersey,"It's tough. Frustrating, we've made a lot of plays down in the red zone. (Sunday)

The Titans are considered a favorite to win the AFC South and earn a playoff berth. A loss to the Raiders - a team with hopes of reaching the Super Bowl - in the first game of the season isn't catastrophic. They will travel to face Jacksonville Sunday, a team that posted a surprisingly dominant performance in their 29-7 win against Houston.

Titans add one OL to practice squad, release another

The Titans went to work shuffling their practice squad on Monday. The movement on the 10-player group continued Tuesday according to Titans Online’s Jim Wyatt.

We covered the Tim Semisch signing on Monday. The new tight end may have to do with a couple of issues rookie tight end Jonnu Smith had on Sunday. It’s possible they’re looking for an insurance policy at that position in case Smith struggles early in the year.

on the other hand,The addition of Cody Wichmann indicates the Titans were aiming for some more experience on their practice squad. Steven Moore was an undrafted rookie out of Cal. Wichmann, has 24 NFL games under his belt.

especially in the case of a practice squad guy who might have to come up on short notice if someone gets injured. That’s exactly the kind of role a player like Wichmann can fill,Experience can never hurt, and it’s precisely why the Titans want the guard on their practice squad.

#125 13-09-2017 07:41:46

aliciahuang
Membre

Corey Davis is our Player of the Game in Week 1 vs. Raiders

The Tennessee Titans’ No. 5 overall pick made his professional debut in Sunday’s 26-16 loss to the Oakland Raiders. Corey Davis didn’t start the game,Authentic Josh Doctson Jersey, but he made a big impact and showed flashes of what he’s capable of as a receiver. In a game where the Titans offense struggled, Davis stood out as a playmaker who will be a focal point for the foreseeable future.

Davis could have been our player of the game on the strength of his first career reception alone.

who ended the day with 69 yards. He worked in all three levels of the passing game and was wide open seemingly every time Marcus Mariota looked his way.,That was one of six catches by Davis

The scariest part is this was Davis’ first taste of NFL action. He had a truncated training camp after injuring his hamstring during his first week. He only suited up for the final preseason game but didn’t play at all. This was him learning how to play in the NFL completely on the fly.

Head coach Mike Mularkey indicated during the week they wouldn’t even completely unleash the receiver in this first game. Six catches for 69 yards isn’t bad for a guy who had some training wheels on.

but Davis was certainly one. This won’t be the last time he’s the brightest spot of a Titans offensive performance.,Authentic Su'a Cravens Jersey,There weren’t a ton of silver linings from this loss for the Titans

Walters nominates Laurie Daley for vacant Titans coaching job

Queensland coach Kevin Walters has recommended his former State of Origin rival Laurie Daley for the vacant Titans coaching job after he was shown the door by the NSWRL board.

Walters has offcially put his hand down to take over at Gold Coast after initially considering cutting his ties with the QRL to become a full-time NRL coach.

yet he may not even be keen on the gig as there were hints the former Blues coach was close to parting ways on his own terms with New South Wales as he done with the high-pressure lifestyle as a coach.,But Daley's future is still undecided after his recent sacking

Daley was set the challenge of rescuing the Blues from Queensland domination in 2013, and although he only managed one series win in his five-year tenure,Womens Kendall Fuller Jersey, New South Wales were left with a viable blueprint for the future.

Walters believes that Daley can be the man to help save the Titans after learning from his experiences in the Blues' rebuild.

" he told reporters on Tuesday.,"I think he's a good candidate for the job

he has done well with the Origin stuff regardless of what other people are saying.,Authentic Nate Sudfeld Jersey,"He has good football knowledge

they were two minutes away from winning this year's series.","There has never been much between us in Origin

Gold Coast will decide on a new coach within the next month from a pool of around 15 candidates with the recently fired South Sydney coach Michael Maguire believed to be the favourite to replace Neil Henry.

Walters is expected to re-sign with the QRL at Daley's expense after staging a remarkable comeback in the 2017 Origin series with Queensland's back against the wall as the Blues looked to stage just their second win in 12 years.

Raiders vs. Titans Full Injury Report: Gareon Conley wait continues

Oakland Raiders rookie cornerback Gareon Conley’s shin injury will sideline him once again Sunday against the Tennessee Titans.

Though not much was expected from the first-round selection given that he already spent over two months inactive and needs to work his way into action,Womens Brandon Scherff Jersey, the news is still disappointing for fans who understand how important Conely is to rectifying the Raiders’ defensive woes.

Titans can't keep up with Raiders in 26-16 opening loss

The Tennessee Titans missed their big opportunity to show the NFL they're ready to play with the league's big boys.

Oh sure, Tennessee tied up the Raiders twice, but Oakland won 26-16 Sunday with the Titans doing some of the damage to themselves., the last at 10-10

They lost an onside kick to open the season, untimely penalties and settled for two field goals instead of touchdowns., missed tackles on both defense and special teams

"Very disappointing," Pro Bowl tight end Delanie Walker said. "We don't want to lose at home. We talk about protecting our house. We didn't do that."

The Raiders are coming off a 12-4 season that ended in the playoffs when Derek Carr was out with a broken right leg.

The Titans made a six-win improvement in 2016 for a 9-7 record, and this game offered a chance to show just how much they had improved as a favorite to win the AFC South.

Coach Mike Mularkey certainly tried to make a statement from the opening kick, and Carr hit Amari Cooper for an 8-yard TD pass four plays later., having Ryan Succop handle the first onside kick in the NFL since 2009 to open a season. Yet the Raiders recovered easily

Mularkey refused to second-guess himself either.

"We could have had at the ball at the 50-yard line with a pretty potent offense if we execute the onside kick," Mularkey said.

Asked about why the Titans didn't execute,Womens Josh Doctson Jersey, Mularkey declined to go into what went wrong.

"They got it,Womens Su'a Cravens Jersey, that's none of your business."," Mularkey said. "I'm not going to go into the who or why

The Raiders exposed what had been a couple of strengths of Tennessee's last season.

The Titans led the NFL in scoring touchdowns inside opponents' 20 at a rate of 72 percent. Twice they got inside the Raiders 10, but settled for field goals.

The second time,Authentic Kendall Fuller Jersey, Pro Bowl running back DeMarco Murray,Womens Nate Sudfeld Jersey, was stopped for a 1-yard loss on third-and-2 at the Oakland 7 in the third quarter., who led the AFC with 1,Authentic Brandon Scherff Jersey,287 yards rushing last season

"That was probably the turning point of the game was the fact we couldn't score touchdowns in there," quarterback Marcus Mariota said.

The Tennessee defense ranked second against the run last season, six of those on a drive that featured Lynch blasting over Pro Bowl defensive lineman Jurrell Casey., but the Titans could not stop Marshawn Lynch and the Raiders in the fourth quarter. Lynch ran 10 times in the fourth

Casey said they knew that the Raiders would feed the ball to Lynch to run out as much time as possible, yet a defense that gave up just 88.3 yards rushing per game last season couldn't make the stop. Lynch finished with 76 yards on 18 carries with the Raiders running for 109 yards.

"Super tough," Casey said. "Definitely a shot to the heart and definitely a shot to myself and my pride.", especially at home knowing we want to control the home-field advantage as much as possible and make sure no one will come in here and put points on the board

The Titans insist their confidence is not shaken by a third straight loss to Oakland in as many seasons, this by the largest margin yet.

Pro Bowl left tackle Taylor Lewan said they know they need to finish drives in the end zone. Safety Kevin Byard said they know they need to tackle better, which can be corrected.

Pro Bowl linebacker Brian Orakpo insisted he was disappointed, but not worried with all the playmakers on the roster.

"It's all about winning divisions, we meet again down the road."," Orakpo said. "Definitely disappointed we lost to the Raiders. They're a great team. They added some weapons as you can see. Hopefully