La rivière et l’énergie

Choisissez votre thème et participez au dialogue.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1876 20-12-2019 02:08:51

elaine95
Membre

Re: LA THÉORIE ET LA PRATIQUE

Jimmy Garoppolo no longer is thinking about his surgically repaired knee.The 49ers quarterback took only two hits Sunday Hardy Nickerson Jersey , both by Ryan Glasgow, including one Garoppolo threw for a 39-yard completion to Deebo Samuel. But he lived to tell about it.“Yeah, it’s good to get hit, I guess,” Garoppolo said, via Jennifer Lee Chan of NBCSportsBayArea.com. “It sounds weird to say, but yeah.”Garoppolo invited questions with his preseason performance, but he’s answered in two games in the regular season. Garoppolo has completed 35 of 52 passes for 463 yards with four touchdowns and two interceptions this season. Bigger still, the 49ers are 2-0.“Everybody knows the ability Jimmy has, and he’s shown it,” 49ers coach Kyle Shanahan said. “It’s not just about a guy with talent. It’s a guy who has talent [and] who has played in games and shown everyone he can play at a high level. The more he’s out there, I truly believe the better he will get, even when he does make mistakes, as long as he learns from them.” The Bengals addressed the offensive line in the first round. What will they do in the second?"The first round of the draft is officially in the books, which means we continue to milk draft season for all it’s worth.While most of their recent first-round picks haven’t produced like they should, second rounders have been good for the Bengals. Jessie Bates III, Joe Mixon, and Tyler Boyd have all become outstanding players http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/aut … ams-jersey , and each were taken in the second round. Hopefully Jonah Williams can reverse some of their misfortune in the first round.With that in mind, the Bengals still have several holes in their squad that they have to fix. Should the Bengals go with a linebacker? Could the Bengals go with another offensive lineman? Will Zac Taylor focus on defense?The first round came with plenty of surprises, with several first round-caliber players being left on the board on Friday. Will any of them fall to the Bengals?Here is a mock of the second round, after the events of last night:33. Arizona Cardinals - Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida34. Indianapolis Colts - D.K. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss35. Oakland Raiders - Greedy Williams, CB, LSU36. San Francisco 49ers - A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss37. Seattle Seahawks - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida38. Jacksonville Jaguars - Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State39. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Byron Murphy, CB, Washington40. Buffalo Bills - Eric McCoy Womens Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , OL, Texas A&M41. Denver Broncos - Drew Lock, QB, Missouri42. Cincinnati Bengals - Mack Wilson, LB, Alabama43. Detroit Lions - Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple44. Green Bay Packers - Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State45. Los Angeles Rams - Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State46. Indianapolis Colts - Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware47. Carolina Panthers- Cody Ford, OT, Oklahoma48: Miami Dolphins - Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss49. Cleveland Browns - Juan Thornhill Darqueze Dennard Jersey , S, Virginia50. Minnesota Vikings - Zach Allen, DT, Boston College51. Tennessee Titans - Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina52. Denver Broncos - Terry McLaurin, WR, Ohio State53. Philadelphia Eagles - Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama54. Houston Texans – Justin Layne, CB, Michigan State55. Houston Texans – Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State56. New England Patriots – Irv Smith Jr.,TE, Alabama57. Philadelphia Eagles – Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame58. Dallas Cowboys – Jaylon Ferguson Randy Bullock Jersey White , EDGE, Louisiana Tech59. Indianapolis Colts – Chase Winovich, EDGE, Michigan60. Los Angeles Chargers – Yodny Cajuste, OL, West Virginia61. Kansas City Chiefs – Gerald Willis, DL, Miami62. New Orleans Saints – Jace Sternberger, TE, Texas A&M63. Kansas City Chiefs – Dawson Knox, TE, Ole Miss64. New England Patriots – Oshane Ximenes, EDGE, Old DominionIt would be hard for the Bengals to screw this up, with so much talent left on the board. Let’s hope that they continue their streak of second round success.

#1877 20-12-2019 03:23:23

elaine95
Membre

C.J. Anderson had a highly unusual year in 2018 Color Rush Travis Fulgham Jersey , getting cut three times and assuming his season was over before joining the Rams in December and suddenly filling in for running back Todd Gurley without missing a beat. But things could have gone quite a bit differently.That’s because the Lions strongly considered picking up Anderson before the Rams brought him in.Anderson signed with the Lions this offseason after the Rams showed little interest in bringing him back, and Anderson says now that Lions General Manager Bob Quinn told him after a workout last year that the Lions liked him a lot but thought at the time that they’d go younger at the position.“Bob kept it real with me,” Anderson told the . “Bob pretty much told me that he’d come get me during free agency and he was a man of his word. I went on with the Rams, had fun and then first call I got was the Lions, so it was a no-brainer.”Anderson thinks he landed in the right place, playing for coach Matt Patricia.“I respect coaching and I respect staff Cheap Travis Fulgham Jersey , and I think this is one of the better staffs in the league. I’m saying that highly just because situational football, football IQ, scheme. Breaking down. Compared to the other teams that was looking me during free agency, I think this is one of the respects. And then like I said, I got a lot of respect for Matt. Me and him had a lot of battles,” Anderson said.The Lions are the fifth team Anderson has been on in the last year and a half. Anderson is hoping to stay a while. Earlier in the week Travis Fulgham Jersey Womens , we revealed our FanPulse poll results regarding the Detroit Lions free agency period. According to 100 percent of Lions fans, the team has already gotten better through free..."Earlier in the week, we revealed our FanPulse poll results regarding the Detroit Lions free agency period. According to 100 percent of Lions fans, the team has already gotten better through free agency, meaning anything that happens in the NFL Draft is just a cherry on top of a successful offseason. But where have the Lions improved the most so far? That’s today’s Question of the Day is:Where have the Lions seen the most improvement this offseason?My answer: Well, it’s obviously between pass rush and the secondary. Both positions work together on the field. The better the coverage from the secondary Travis Fulgham Detroit Lions Jersey , the more time the pass rush has to get to the quarterback. The better the pass rush, the more opportunities for the secondary to pick off a misfire. And while the simple addition of Trey Flowers turns a decent defensive front into a potential lethal one, I’m actually a little more excited about the changes in the secondary. Outside of Darius Slay and Quandre Diggs, the Lions have lacked playmakers in the defensive backfield. Nevin Lawson is gone, Detroit moved on from Glover Quin, whose play was clearly on the decline.Now the Lions finally have a lock-down nickel corner for the first time since... well Travis Fulgham Jersey 2019 , maybe ever. Justin Coleman promises to be a mainstay in the secondary for the next era of Lions football, which should be a load off Detroit’s back. While I’m not nearly as high on the signing of Rashaan Melvin, it’s a much welcomed change at the CB2 position after the Lions juggled between the likes of Lawson, Teez Tabor and Mike Ford last year.Of course, Detroit may not be done at the position, either. Cornerback remains a very likely choice for an early-round pick in this year’s draft. Given the additions that Detroit has already made in the secondary Travis Fulgham Jersey Mens , there will be no rush to place a rookie into the starting lineup either. Trey Flowers may be the single most important signing the Lions made this offseason, but I’m most optimistic about the secondary changes made this year.Your turn.Tweets from https://twitter.com/PrideOfDetroit/lists/lions-coverage

#1878 20-12-2019 03:56:55

elaine95
Membre

Peter King thinks the Texans should have done more to protect Deshaun Watson."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Texans StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Texans NewsYahoo Texans Team PageYahoo Texans ReportYahoo Texans Depth ChartYahoo Texans TransactionsYahoo Texans PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕2019 Houston Texans OffseasonFootball Morning In America Power Rankings Has The Texans Ranked 15thNew D’Onta Foreman Jersey ,22commentsPeter King thinks the Texans should have done more to protect Deshaun Watson. CDTShareTweetShareShareFootball Morning In America Power Rankings Has The Texans Ranked 15thTroy Taormina-USA TODAY SportsFree agency is over. The draft is over. Oh, what an excellent time to power rank each team in the league. Peter King did exactly that in his Monday column. This is what he had to say about your Houston Texans. Even if is reasoning is a little long tooth and wily Julién Davenport Jersey , it’s right about where Houston should be, and probably where I’ll have them when I do the same this week. What are your thoughts? Should they be in the same neighborhood as the Colts Will Fuller Jersey , or down lower hanging with the Jags and Titans? Texans coach Bill O’Brien repeatedly has said Will Fuller is “on the right track” in his rehab from a torn anterior cruciate ligament. O’Brien has never offered a timetable but said on Adam Schefter’s podcast the receiver has a chance to return by training camp.Fuller tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee in an Oct. 25 game against the Dolphins.The Texans’ hopes at the position are built around Fuller and Keke Coutee remaining healthy to complement All-Pro DeAndre Hopkins.Fuller has played 11 games with Deshaun Watson. He has 11 touchdowns. But Fuller missed six games in 2017 and nine last season.“I think he’s doing really well,” O’Brien said of Fuller last week at the owners’ meetings. “He’s on a good track. He’s been in there every day. He works very hard. With his work ethic and his mindset — I’m not going to put a timetable on it — but I feel like he’s really moving in a good direction.”

#1879 20-12-2019 06:57:10

elaine95
Membre

Another day White John Hannah Jerseys , another perplexing mystery of the universe solved, and for once, the answer isn’t “ALIENS”.(Don’t take it personally, George. I still believe.)When you’ve been building your own legend from almost going undrafted for as long as Tom Brady has, you’re bound to rack up nickname after nickname in the process, especially as society’s sense of humor evolves over the years. Not to mention that sports dorks really, really like alliteration, so you get stuff like this:Ah, Tom Terrific. That’s some 101-proof nostalgia right there, before everybody hated New England and decided we were the combined scum of the Evil Empire New York Yankees and the Iceland Junior National hockey team from Mighty Ducks 2 because the Patriots figured out that if you trot out 5 wide receivers against a base defense, there’s probably going to be some mismatches. Ah, simpler times, when iPods only played music and Justin Timberlake ruled the land, my friends.Anyway John Hannah Jerseys 2019 , for as much as my fellow nerds and I here at the Pulpit use Pro Football Reference for any and all nerd-related foozeball research, the one part of Brady’s page that never ceased to grind my gears was that “The Pharoah” nickname. The rest of them all make sense, and I honestly assumed that “Sir” was someone with a sense of humor at PFR adding it in there after that Seth Wickersham ESPN “bomb” that said Brady supposedly got Fight-Club-level-pissed if rookies didn’t call him “Sir”.Which, yeah, that’s totally the vibe in these videos where Brady’s acting like he’s the regional manager. You just keep doing you, ESPN.Meanwhile, the heck is “The Pharoah” supposed to mean? For as much as the word “literally” has been callously abused over the last couple years, the word “Pharoah” has literally never been used in reference to TB12, ever. Not on broadcasts, not in interviews, not in Madden, not even in the player introductions where players can get away with saying their high school or Hogwarts or Ball So Hard University.*SI’s Robert Klemko pulls up in a Corvette convertible*“You guys got a mystery that needs solving?”And solve it he did! Buried in Klemko’s Sports Illustrated article about how Brady cares about Pro Bowls approximately as much as he cares about getting Patriot of the Week, former Patriots middle linebacker and violent run-thumper Brandon Spikes finally cracked the code:(warning: if you’re going to the gym today, read this BEFORE you take your pre-workout energy supplement White Irving Fryar Jerseys , combining the two could be more power than one human can control)Hey, like they said in another cinematic classic of our generation, “Heroes get remembered, but legends never die”.(also, gratuitous plug: if YOU have a blog, Pro Football Reference has a player link tool that lets you hit just one button and all the players in your story automatically get linked to their stats page. It’s legit!) The Buffalo Bills’ long-awaited playoff appearance might not have been so short-lived had their coaching staff played the percentages and not a hunch in their 10-3 loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars. On first-and-goal from the Jaguars 1, coach Sean McDermott and offensive coordinator Rick Dennison elected to call a run-pass option instead of asking quarterback Tyrod Taylor to either run it in himself or hand it off to running back LeSean McCoy against one of the most vulnerable run defenses in the playoffs. ”I want a running play,” McCoy said. ”It was a play I was lobbying for the whole time and it didn’t work out …” Instead, Taylor lofted a fade pass toward the left corner of the end zone where Kelvin Benjamin was whistled for offensive pass interference on All-Pro cornerback Jalen Ramsey, pushing the Bills back 10 yards. The drive stalled from there and Stephen Haushka’s 31-yard field goal was all the Bills had to show for their 18-play, 71-yard drive that took 8:06, their only decent drive all game. McDermott also botched the end of the first half by calling pass plays on second-and-6 at his 14 (incomplete) and the next down (5-yard completion to Zay Jones in which he was pushed out of bounds). Instead of taking a knee and heading to the locker room with a 3-0 lead, the Bills gave the Jaguars the ball back with enough time to get into field goal range and score and gain some momentum heading into the locker room. The Bills’ curious play call, however Irving Fryar Jerseys 2019 , paled in contrast to the series of odd calls by referee Jeff Triplette’s playoff crew in Kansas City, where the Tennessee Titans overcame an 18-point halftime deficit to shock the Chiefs 22-21. ”Horrible way to start the playoffs,” tweeted Mike Pereira , the former NFL officiating chief turned Fox sports analyst. ”I hate to say it, but this was not a good performance by the crew. Teams and fans deserve better.” A day later, Pereira praised both Tony Corrente’s crew in New Orleans and John Hussey’s crew in Jacksonville, adding, ”Yesterday is a memory. I feel bad for Jeff Triplette. He is a great man who was part of a crew that did not have a good game. I feel bad that he is retiring under this cloud.” After Marcus Mariota caught his own deflected pass for a touchdown Saturday, Triplette explained that the Titans quarterback was an eligible receiver because he had lined up in the shotgun formation rather than under center. There is no such rule in the NFL. Whenever a defensive player deflects a pass, every offensive player is allowed to catch the ricochet, including the quarterback and it matters not where he lined up when the play began. Then, there was the very quick whistle that negated a fumble recovery by Justin Houston after fellow linebacker Derrick Johnson sacked Mariota in the second quarter. Mariota fumbled a split-second after contact, but Triplette said the QB’s forward progress had been stopped before the fumble. Forward progress is usually called when a running back is stopped and defenders are piling on him or several defenders drape a quarterback. Hardly ever is it applied when a QB is going to the ground on initial contact by a single defender. As a judgment call, Chiefs coach Andy Reid was helpless to throw his red challenge flag White James White Jerseys , and Ryan Succop kicked a field goal on the next play. ”The defender hit him and he was driving him back,” Triplette said after the game. The officials had one more gaffe in them, one that was corrected on replay review. The crew initially called a fumble on Titans running back Derrick Henry late in the fourth quarter, signaling touchdown when Johnson scooped up the ball and rumbled into the end zone as fireworks lit up the sky. The replays showed he was down before the ball came loose. Before wild-card weekend began, there were several notable calls concerning the Cincinnati Bengals. Bills fans giddy over Buffalo ending the longest playoff drought in North American pro sports made a surge in donations to Andy Dalton’s foundation , their way of thanking the Bengals QB for his role in the Bills’ first invitation to the postseason party in 17 years. Dalton’s foundation received more than $300,000 in donations after the Bengals beat the Ravens 31-27 in the regular-season finale when Dalton threw a 49-yard TD pass with 44 seconds left to eliminate Baltimore and open a spot for Buffalo. ”I think I’m the hottest guy in Buffalo right now,” Dalton said. While the Bills’ long streak of playoff futility is over, the Bengals’ streak continues. They haven’t won a playoff game since the 1990 season, the sixth-longest streak of postseason futility in NFL history. They’ve lost all seven of their playoff games since that season, including an NFL-record five straight first-round defeats from 2011-15. The Bengals missed out on the playoffs for a second straight season, going 7-9. They won their last two games, knocking the Lions and Ravens out of the playoff race. That was enough for owner Mike Brown to give coach Marvin Lewis a two-year extension and two more chances to try to get the Bengals that playoff victory that has eluded him for 15 seasons. Lewis has the second-longest active coaching tenure in the NFL, behind only Bill Belichick’s 18 seasons with New England. Unlike Belichick James White Jerseys 2019 , who has won five Super Bowls and made two other appearances in the title game, Lewis is 0-7 in the playoffs, the worst such coaching record in NFL history. In Denver, John Elway thought long and hard about canning coach Vance Joseph after a 5-11 debut but decided to stick with him. However, Joseph fired a half dozen assistants, saying it was time to change the culture ”so we could get back to pushing our players to be the best that they can be.” All six of the fired coaches directed rookies who underperformed in 2017, so they’re the ones shouldering the blame for Elway’s so-far dismal draft class. Elway said at his season-ending news conference he’s not perfect and always striving to learn, but he took a jab at a reporter , suggesting that when he finally has this front office football job perfected, he’ll retire and go into radio because then he’ll be a fellow know-it-all. —

#1880 20-12-2019 07:30:30

elaine95
Membre

The Kansas City Chiefs have been dominant against the AFC West since Andy Reid’s arrival in 2013 Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , winning so often against their most frequent opponents that it's little surprise they’re close to wrapping up a third straight division title.The Chiefs should be just about as familiar with the New England Patriots by now.Their record against them isn’t nearly as good.In fact, the reigning Super Bowl champions have become the nemesis of the Chiefs and Reid. New England has knocked Kansas City from the playoffs twice in the past four seasons, including an overtime defeat in January’s AFC title game, and beat Reid’s best Eagles team in the Super Bowl after the 2004 season.“I think they know us and we know them. You get in and you battle,” Reid said. “We’ve played them quite a few times here over the last few years. It just comes down to execution on both sides of the ball and on special teams. Playing good, solid football. Make sure we take care of our business.”The Chiefs and Patriots are only assured of playing each other when the AFC West matches up with the AFC East every three years. But their number of meetings has gone up considerably in recent seasons, coinciding with the rise of the Chiefs and the continued excellence that Bill Belichick and Co. have established in New England.The teams played 11 times over a 30-year span from 1981-2011. They’ll be playing for the sixth time in five years when they meet in a potential playoff preview Sunday in Foxborough.“I’m sure he would tell you the same thing,” Reid said of Belichick, one of his longest-standing friends in the business, “you enjoy the challenge every week in this thing. That’s what we do. There is nobody better than he is. But he would also probably tell you Infant Rashad Fenton Jersey , like I would, that he and I aren’t playing. Our guys are playing. So we have to get them prepared.”There’s truth in that sentiment. But it’s also a convenient way for Reid to gloss over his rather shoddy record against Belichick: He’s won twice in nine meetings, and is 0-3 in the playoffs.None was more frustrating than when Reid was with Philadelphia. The Patriots and Eagles were tied 14-all after the third quarter in Jacksonville, just 15 good minutes away from a Super Bowl championship, only for New England to score the next 10 points and hang on for a 24-21 victory.The second-most frustrating may have been this past January.After rolling to home-field advantage throughout the playoffs, the Chiefs welcomed the Patriots to Arrowhead Stadium for the AFC title game. They fell behind 14-0 at halftime but made a series of crucial adjustments and took a 28-24 lead with just over 2 minutes left in regulation.New England answered with a go-ahead touchdown from Rex Burkhead in the final minute, and the Chiefs forced overtime when Harrison Butker drilled a 39-yard field goal in the closing seconds.The Chiefs had the momentum up until the moment they lost the coin toss.The Patriots fielded the opening kickoff of overtime and methodically marched downfield against the Chiefs’ lackluster defense. It took them 13 plays, nearly 5 minutes and the help of a crucial penalty on then-Chiefs linebacker Dee Ford before Burkhead plunged in for the winning touchdown.Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs offense never got an opportunity with the ball.“Obviously when you lose to a team,” the MVP quarterback said, “you’ll want to beat them the next time you play. I remember being on the sideline and having full confidence the defense was going to make the stop and they got really close on several times that drive.“You never have that defeated feeling Rashad Fenton Jersey nfl draft ,” Mahomes added, “until after the game is over.”Reid and Mahomes both made it clear this week that despite the familiarity the Chiefs and Patriots have established over the years, they expect to see something different on Sunday. The Patriots are the best in the league at throwing change-ups, and Mahomes acknowledged they’re “going to have stuff that we didn’t necessarily prepare for. They’re going to do stuff they haven’t done in two or three years.”Then again, Belichick expressed similar sentiments about the Chiefs this week.“Just watch them play. I mean, they roll up and down the field against everybody,” he said. “Andy’s a game-plan coach. He’s not going to do the same thing every day, every week. He’s not going to keep running the same plays over and over. That’s not what they do. They attack defenses, and each week is a little bit based on how he matches up against those teams and what they do.”NOTES: The Chiefs placed RB Darrel Williams (hamstring) on injured reserve, elevated DE Alex Brown from the practice squad and signed WR Gehrig Dieter to the practice squad. ... CBs Morris Claiborne (shoulder) and Rashad Fenton (hamstring) and RB Damien Williams (ribs) did not practice Thursday. DE Frank Clark also was out with an illness after a shoulder injury limited him Wednesday. Chris Jones will play for Chiefs this season Rashad Fenton Jersey Womens , but the Chiefs want to make sure he is around even longer.After using the franchise tag on Dee Ford and then trading him to the 49ers, the Chiefs want to get an extension with Jones. Jones enters the final year of his deal scheduled to make $1.2 million in base salary and count $1.3 million against the cap.“There’s a lot of time to go before the season starts, and he’s certainly a guy that we’ve targeted and would love to get done,” Chiefs General Manager Brett Veach said, via Brooke Pryor of the . “The conversations have started.“I wouldn’t say they are heating up at a rapid pace, but you’ve got to start somewhere. We’ve had two to three of these conversations, and they’re getting better.” Jones, 24, led the Chiefs with a career-best 15.5 sacks last season. He has 24 sacks in his three seasons since the Chiefs drafted him in the second round.

#1881 20-12-2019 08:15:24

elaine95
Membre

With one enormous asterisk Dante Fowler Jersey , the Los Angeles Rams defense has been a dominant force ever since cornerback Jalen Ramsey arrived two months ago.This surge of stellar defensive play might not be enough to salvage another playoff trip for the Rams (8-5). But the unit's performance in a 28-12 win over the powerhouse Seattle Seahawks on Sunday night suggests Los Angeles will be a problem for any offense in December and possibly beyond.Well, anybody except Lamar Jackson and the Baltimore Ravens, who blasted the Rams 45-6 last month in “the game we won’t talk about anymore,” coach Sean McVay said Monday.Although that debacle against the NFL’s most impressive offense can’t be erased, coordinator Wade Phillips’ unit has given up one touchdown or fewer to the other six of its seven opponents since the Rams acquired Ramsey in a trade with Jacksonville. Los Angeles has won five of those games to stay one game behind Minnesota (9-4) for the second NFC wild-card playoff spot.Ramsey doesn’t have an interception, but his presence as a shutdown cornerback has impacted every area of the field. That relationship bears fruit up front, where the pass rushers turned loose by LA’s ability to play man-to-man coverage have responded with constant quarterback pressure and plenty of sacks.“It’s just momentum, you know,” Aaron Donald said. “You see the offense score points, that gets us amped up and pumped up to go out there and get those guys the ball back, and that’s what we’ve been doing.”That defensive excellence has opened up opportunities for the offense C.J. Anderson Jersey , which shows even more signs of emerging from its mistake-plagued midseason. LA racked up 455 yards against Seattle, with Jared Goff and Todd Gurley making big plays when given ample time and space to do so."The last couple of weeks have really represented playing team football and feeding off one another," McVay said. “When you're able to operate with a lead, now you force them, based on the nature of the game, to be a little bit more one-dimensional. I think we've seen that show up in the last couple of weeks against two teams that have been playing really well. For us, it was a lot of good things."WHAT’S WORKINGThe Rams’ pass rush has been outstanding in the two weeks since Jackson destroyed it. Los Angeles sacked Arizona’s Kyler Murray six times and dropped Wilson five times. Dante Fowler has already set a career high with nine sacks heading into possible free agency, while Donald has 11 and Clay Matthews has eight. Rising linebacker Samson Ebukam contributed on two sacks of Wilson, giving him 3 ½. Chasing Dak Prescott is up next.WHAT NEEDS HELPOnly minor mistakes stood out from this strong performance, including Seattle’s block of a field goal attempt by Greg Zuerlein. Goff threw interceptions on consecutive drives in the third quarter, one due to a miscommunication with Robert Woods and another overthrown third-down pick that actually left the Seahawks with terrible field position.STOCK UPTyler Higbee has emphatically stepped up in the injury absence of fellow tight end Gerald Everett. Higbee surpassed his career high for yards receiving for the second consecutive week Eric Weddle Jersey , catching seven passes for a team-leading 116 yards. The Rams raised eyebrows when they gave a generous $31 million contract extension to Higbee three months ago, but he is showing the reasons for their trust. “I think I probably should have gotten him more opportunities before,” McVay said.STOCK DOWNBrandin Cooks didn’t have a catch against the Seahawks. The $81 million receiver deserves ample credit for returning to uniform following a month off to recover from his second concussion of the season. But he has only four catches for 56 yards in the ensuing three games, and his snap count is down. He is on pace for easily the least productive season of his six-year career.INJUREDThe Rams had no significant new injuries to report Monday. Right tackle Rob Havenstein “is making really good progress” back from his knee injury, McVay said. The coach didn’t sound quite as optimistic about Everett, who is likely to miss practice early in the week.KEY NUMBER8 — The Rams’ NFL ranking in both total offense and total defense after their latest win. Putting both units in the top quarter of the league with three games to play is a fairly impressive achievement after the ups and downs of this season.NEXT STEPSA trip to Dallas for a meeting with the slumping Cowboys (6-7). Both teams desperately need a win to preserve their tenuous standing in the NFC playoff race. The Rams are 19-5 away from the Coliseum under McVay, including 5-2 this season.Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers: 10 deep dive observations Ten observations from Los Angeles Rams vs. Los Angeles Chargers in Week 3. 1.Spreading the ball around, but not too much. The Rams have had only three receivers catch a pass this season between Robert Woods, Brandin Cooks and Cooper Kupp. Extenuating factors like injuries to Pharoh Cooper and Mike Thomas have probably forced the team’s hand, but the lack of variety is interesting. 2.Robert Woods takes the lead. Woods has now been targeted 29 times this season and has at least nine targets per game - hauling in 10 receptions on 11 targets against the Chargers. Woods continues to feast on matchups manufactured by Sean McVay and from the focus of defenses on Brandin Cooks.However, Cooks is still tops in average yards per catch and total yards. 3.Is measurable pass rush becoming a concern? The immeasurable pressure and impact created by Los Angeles’ fearsome defensive tackles is obvious Austin Blythe Jersey , but the Rams again generated just one sack against the Chargers. Ndamukong Suh got his first in a Los Angeles uniform, but overall, the team is fifth from the bottom of the league in sack rate per pass attempt. Still, Aaron and Donald and Suh were credited with “at least five quarterback pressures” each by Pro Football Focus.4.A high scoring rate, but on sustainable drives. Los Angeles is tied for third in the league with 34 points per game, but is also holding the ball for 32:18 per game, higher than the two teams above them in scoring average (Kansas City and New Orleans.)5.Corey Littleton is quietly one of the league’s most impactful linebackers. Where have you gone, Alec Ogletree? Littleton turned in another big performance against the Chargers, recording 10 combined tackles and his punt block in all 52 defensive snaps. Littleton is 13th in the league with 24 combined tackles.6.The Rams most common offensive lineup is stunningly balanced. With Jared Goff, Todd Gurley, Woods Sean Mannion Jersey , Cooper Kupp, Cooks, Tyler Higbee and the five original offensive line starters, Los Angeles has run 138 plays. 69 passing plays and 69 rushing plays. Of those plays, a huge 38 percent have gone for first downs.7.Sam Shields in the spotlight. After a slowly increasing diet of snaps, Shields will be thrust into duty between the injuries to Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters. Shields led all corners and had his most snaps on defense with 37 (71 percent of the total) this week since Week One of 2016 when he played 62 snaps with Green Bay against Jacksonville. 8.Higbee’s longest play of the season. The tight ends are still on the backburner in the passing game’s plans, but Tyler Higbee still played 75 percent of the snaps and caught both of his targets for 35 yards. 9.Lack of preseason play rust is gone. After missing a few deep connections to Woods in the first game of the season, Goff’s deep ball is back. According to Pro Football Focus, he completed 9-of-11 pass attempts of 10-plus yards downfield and 2-for-2 for 75 yards and a score on throws 20-plus yards downfield in an overall monstrous day.10.Blythe continues to impress. Jamon Brown may be sitting for a long time. Austin Blythe didn’t surrender a pressure in 38 pass blocking attempts again on Sunday. He also received a 77.2 run blocking grade from PFF.

#1882 24-12-2019 03:46:00

elaine95
Membre

We’re taking things up a notch and offering you the chance to compete against your fellow fans for bragging rights and prizes"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Detroit Lions NewsDetroit Lions NotesDetroit Lions AnalysisDetroit Lions TransactionsDetroit Lions Game RecapsBreaking NewsIntroducing the 2019 Detroit Lions Draft Class! 脳NFL DraftSite News2019 Pride of Detroit Mock Draft ChallengeNew Womens Jalen Reeves-Maybin Jersey ,19commentsWe’re taking things up a notch and offering you the chance to compete against your fellow fans for bragging rights and prizesEDTShareTweetShareShare2019 Pride of Detroit Mock Draft ChallengeYou like mock drafts. Of course you like mock drafts or else you wouldn’t be here. You clicked on this article, it was right there in the title, and that’s why you’re here.Well, the Pride of Detroit staff have been cooking up something we think you’re going to enjoy. We’re going to throw a draft party in Detroit for the first day of the draft, and during that party we’re going to be giving out prizes, both at the door and for some events. One of those is the first ever POD Mock Draft Challenge, where we challenge you to put on your best mock draft you possibly can in search of infinite bragging rights and of course, that sweet, sweet swag.Interested in playing? We’re breaking it into two simple categories for you. If you’re going to be at the draft party, you’ll be in one group, and if you’re just playing from home Theo Riddick Jersey White , you’ll be in another. Simple! NOTE: Only one entry per person. If you want to be in the at-home group, submit below. If you want to be in the draft party group, submit below, indicate on the form that you’ll be at the party, then check in with Kent at the party to confirm your attendance. You can also fill out a form by hand at the party. We will be keeping track of each pick in the draft and rewarding points for every player you get correct based on where the are taken overall and what team they go to. So for an easy example, if you project the Cardinals will take Nick Bosa first overall, and they do, that’s two points (Correct team/player and player/overall). If, however, they trade down to 4, but still manage to get Bosa Womens Damon Harrison Jersey , that would be 1 point (Correct team/player, incorrect player/overall). If someone else traded up to 1 to take Bosa, you would get 1 point (Incorrect team/player, but correct player/overall).During the first round of the draft, we will be entering the picks into a program of my own creation, which will then run the counts to give us our leaderboards, so you can follow along as the draft progresses and see how you’re doing. Since all of the ballots are sent to us via email, we have an easy way to contact you if you win, there’s no need to stay up through the whole round if you have work in the morning!To make it easier for those of you who haven’t followed the draft as closely, you can manually run or simulate the first round by using FanSpeak or The Draft Network’s simulators—or any other one of your choosing. Then, simply follow the instructions on the ballot to get them to me to be entered. You are allowed one entrant per person. Best of luck!To enter Womens Sam Martin Jersey , simply follow the instructions at this link or listed below:Go here: POD Mock Challenge BallotFill out your name or twitter handle (email will be used by default otherwise), then fill out the ballot. Trades can be simulated just by changing the teams, but it is otherwise set up in the standard draft order already for your convenience.Click the Share button and ensure it’s set up so anyone with the link can view.Share the link or copy the URL and send it to me at kent.platte@gmail.com.We will have more details with how you can follow along with the challenge during the draft, as the leaderboards will be updated with every selection. There will be prizes (TBD) for both the at-home and at-party winner. Good luck and have fun! Baker Mayfield will start for the Browns and then stop — maybe for a while.The top overall pick — and Cleveland's quarterback of the future — will make his first NFL start and play as much as a half on Thursday night when the Browns visit the Detroit Lions in an exhibition that will feature backups as well as third- and fourth-stringers fighting for precious roster spots before this weekend's cuts.Mayfield's current job as the Browns' No. 2 QB behind Tyrod Taylor is secure, but the Heisman Trophy winner is looking forward to a chance to make an another positive impression."I'm very ready," Mayfield said Tuesday following practice. "It's another opportunity for me. I've been saying it over and over again, I need to take advantage of my opportunities and this is a great one to come out and show what I can do from the get-go, set the tone not just for the offense but for the whole team."Not wanting to risk injury, Browns coach Hue Jackson is resting his starters against the Lions so his team is as healthy as possible for the Sept. 9 season opener against Pittsburgh. Taylor is already banged up after dislocating his pinky and bruising his left (non-throwing) hand last week against Philadelphia and Jackson isn't going to take any unnecessary chances."The best team that we're going to have for the 2018 season is going to be the team that we'll trot out against Pittsburgh." Jackson said.As for Mayfield, the former Oklahoma star will get significant time to tune up for the season. Mayfield has been everything the Browns could have hoped for when they chose him first from a quarterback class that included Sam Darnold, Josh Allen and Josh Rosen http://www.lionslockerroom.com/authenti … bor-jersey , all of whom could start regular-season games before Mayfield.The Browns have mapped out a strategy to bring Mayfield along slowly and are committed to playing Taylor — this season. Obviously, things could change if there's an injury and the Browns were reminded of the brittleness of their preconceived approach when Taylor went down against the Super Bowl champion Eagles and Jackson was forced to turn to Mayfield.But as he has done throughout training camp and preseason, the rookie showed he could be counted on in a pinch. Mayfield didn't do anything spectacular, but he managed the game, didn't make any major mistakes and wasn't rattled."You do not want those things to happen, but at the same time, it was good for me to see that," Jackson said. "To watch him and say, 'You are up. It is time to go.' He did not blink. He was like, 'OK, let's go.' I know that he was disappointed in himself — that is just him — with what he did in the game. I thought that he did some really good things. I feel good about that as we head into the season."Mayfield was down on himself following the game Womens Taylor Decker Jersey , saying he could have made quicker decisions and better reads. But he's got this week to work on those and others aspects of his game.And he's not letting the fact that it could be some time before he's starting again affect his preparation or performance."I always put 100 percent in every opportunity I get so I'm going to treat this one the same as I would any other," he said. "Because if I went into it with that mindset that this is my last time, I might try to do something different than just my job so I need to settle in and just do my job."NOTES: Incumbent K Zane Gonzalez appears to have kept his job. The Browns waived free agent Ross Martin, who had been brought into camp to challenge Gonzalez. A seventh-round pick in 2017, Gonzalez made 15 of 20 field-goal tries last season and 25 of 26 extra points. He converted a 54-year field goal against the Eagles. ... Starting free S Damarious Randall is getting a second opinion on a knee injury. Randall's knee "locked up" last week during pregame warmups. Jackson said "none of that stuff" when asked if Randall needs surgery. ... The Browns signed OL Earl Watford, cut on Sunday by Chicago. He played in 43 games for Arizona, making 21 starts.

#1883 24-12-2019 04:46:38

elaine95
Membre

FOXBOROUGH Joel Heath Jersey , Mass. (AP) — Nick Caserio, the New England Patriots‘ director of player personnel, took the high road Saturday, saying he is happy to be with the team and remains fully committed to its goals.Whether the veteran team executive harbors any resentment over being denied a chance to interview for the Houston Texans‘ general manager position may not be known until his current contract expires after the 2020 NFL draft.Caserio, who joined the Patriots as a personnel assistant in 2001 and assumed his current position in 2008, has been courted twice by the Texans, only for them to be rebuffed by a clause in his contract that does not allow him to interview with other teams. The Patriots filed tampering charges against the Texans after the most recent attempt D.J. Reader Jersey , and the Texans backed off.Caserio shed little light upon the situation other than to reaffirm his devotion to his current team.“I’d say I’m pretty honored and privileged to be in the position I’m in, to work for this organization,” Caserio said. “I’m thankful for the opportunity that I have each day to come to work and come into this building. We’ve got a lot of great people. I’m fortunate and honored to work with Bill (Belichick) on a day-to-day basis and a lot of other people in this organization.“My job is really just to serve the people that are in this building,” he said, echoing a familiar refrain in Foxborough. “My focus is in trying to do the best that I can every day and be the best version of myself for this team and this organization.”Caserio would not speculate on what might happen after his contract expires.“My focus is on this football team and that’s where it’s always going to be,” he said. KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Chiefs wide receiver De’Anthony Thomas was suspended for the season opener for violating the NFL’s substance-abuse policy Saturday Christian Covington Jersey , part of a busy cut day that included a pair of trades and the movement of several players to injured lists.The Chiefs sent backup running back Carlos Hyde to the Houston Texans for Martinas Rankin, a former third-round pick who will provide depth along the offensive line. They also traded defensive back Mark Fields to the Minnesota Vikings for a conditional seventh-round pick in the 2021 draft.Hyde was signed to a one-year deal and given every opportunity to make the team, but he failed to hold onto the No. 2 job. Rookie running back Darwin Thompson passed Hyde early in camp, and veteran Darrell Williams locked up the No. 3 spot with a strong preseason.“We were really trying to identify a young tackle,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said. “A young kid who has a lot of upside who we can develop and we have under contractual control.”The decision to keep Thomas — despite his one-game suspension — may have saved cornerback-turned-wide receiver Tremon Smith’s job for at least a week. The speedy Smith fulfills many of the same jobs as Thomas on special teams, including the crucial punt-coverage role.“We always talk about when we come down to the final days here how critical special teams are,” Veach said. “Tremon did a great job for us last year in the special teams game.”Defensive back Morris Claiborne joined Thomas on the reserve-suspended list while he misses the first four games of the regular season for violating the league’s substance abuse policy. Claiborne was signed midway through training camp and played considerably in the last couple of preseason games.Veach acknowledged Saturday he will “certainly” be looking for help at cornerback among the other players that were cut. But Veach also said he’s comfortable using his trio of safeties — Tyrann Mathieu Andre Hal Jersey , Juan Thornhill and Jordan Lucas — at cornerback if necessary.Veach also said he made some calls about a trade for a cornerback but nothing materialized.Defensive end Breeland Speaks and wide receiver Gehrig Dieter were placed on injured reserve as the Chiefs continued to trim their roster to the 53-man limit ahead of their opener in Jacksonville.After a dismal rookie season, Speaks had begun to flourish in the Chiefs’ new 4-3 defensive set before hurting his knee. Veach said that Speaks’ ACL was intact but there were complications with an MCL surgery, ultimately ending the pass rusher’s season.“He’s such a young guy that there’s no way you want to kind of put a designated tag on him and rush him back out there,” Veach said of the second-year pro. “The best way to make sure this thing will fully heal is to take care of this right now.”Dieter missed nearly all of training camp with a back injury.The Chiefs continued to trim their roster to the 53-man limit ahead of their opener at Jacksonville on Sept. 8 by placing linebacker Darius Harris on the non-football injury list and waiving wide receiver Felton Davis and cornerback Michael Hunter with an injury designation.Among the big names that were cut were offensive lineman Khalil McKenzie, a former draft pick who was trying to transition from defensive line to offensive line; cornerback D’Montre Wade, who impressed early in training camp but faded down the stretch; cornerback Herb Miller, who ran with the starting defense at some points during camp; and tight end Nick Keizer Greg Mancz Jersey , who was competing for a backup job.The Chiefs signed veteran quarterback Matt Moore after losing backup Chad Henne to a broken ankle in their penultimate preseason game. He was kept ahead of Kyle Shurmur and Chase Litton, a pair of developmental prospects who played the majority of the fourth preseason game.“There were some guys we certainly tried to target and trade for and that didn’t happen,” Veach said. “The roster is set for now, but I still think there could be two or three moves that we make.”

#1884 24-12-2019 07:01:13

elaine95
Membre

That was one hell of a first half of football Antonio Brown Raiders Jersey , even if it was preseason football. It’s hard to not get too excited watching how well this team is coming together, their chemistry and energy right..." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesSilver And Black Pride homepageHorizontal - WhiteSilver And Black Pridean Oakland Raiders communityFollow Silver And Black Pride online:Follow Silver And Black Pride on TwitterFollow Silver And Black Pride on FacebookLog in or sign upLog InSign UpSite searchSearchSearchSilver And Black Pride main menuFanpostsFanshotsRaidersOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 321 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕The Morning After: Raiders starters show off energy and chemistry in win over CardinalsNew,130commentsPDTThat was one hell of a first half of football, even if it was preseason football. It’s hard to not get too excited watching how well this team is coming together, their chemistry and energy right now is what is most intriguing. The whole team is enjoying playing with each other, celebrating each other, and truly working together so far through these first 2 preseason games. lf they can bring this same type of commitment to each other into the regular season then the Raiders could really surprise this year. It’s still too early to say how it will all work out come regular season play because it’s always hard to tell what is really going to work and what only worked against the vanilla of preseason. What does translates to the regular season though is the energy and camaraderie that we are seeing.That togetherness does get ingrained this early and absolutely can follow into when real football begins. After struggling all of last season with chemistry and the upheaval of seeing even the best players on the team be jettisoned, it’s awesome to see these players settle down into a rhythm with each other. It doesn’t hurt that this is one of the deepest rosters on the offensive side that the Raiders have seen in years. The only area of the offensive roster that obviously could still use some improvement is along the offensive line, and that is mostly because of injuries and suspensions at that. Outside of figuring out how to replace Gabe Jackson for the first half of the season, this Raiders offense has really come together well so far.These receivers though, I can’t say I ever remember such a tight competition for spots this late into the preseason. It’s already going into the 3rd preseason game and it is still a crapshoot on deciding who is going to make the roster, and what order they will show up on the depth chart. Now we got the added benefit of getting a glimpse of what Tyrell Williams has to offer too, his catch on the opening drive set the tone for the huge first half from Oakland and was a thing of beauty.Watching these guys have their way with the defenders so regularly is especially exciting considering that it doesn’t even include Antonio Brown being on the field. Each one of these receivers have shown the ability to win their match ups even without an individual receiver the talent of AB taking attention away from everyone else. Watching the talent level at receiver right now on this team from the top down is definitely the most intriguing aspect of what the Raiders have to offer come the regular season. Keelan Doss especially has continued to wow with his route running and hands, he did not disappoint in his 5 catches for 38 yards in this one. It’s an incredibly tough battle to make this team at receiver but unless Doss falls apart in the final 2 preseason games it’s hard to imagine him not making the roster at this point. Pretty damn cool for a kid from Alameda County to be able to make the last Oakland Raiders roster, it’s hard to imagine anybody not rooting for this young man to see his childhood dreams come true. All he has to do is keep doing exactly what he has been doing and he will be the last UDFA WR ever to make the OAKLAND Raiders.Yesterday was also the first chance we had to see rookie running back Josh Jacobs Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , and he showed exactly why Jon Gruden and Mike Mayock used a first round pick on him. He only had 4 rushes for 21 yards, but his cutbacks and power were very impressive. The best part of his debut to me is that it didn’t even showcase his hands as a receiver yet, he was this exciting to watch and it didn’t even show one of his greatest strengths. As for QB’s, it was Mike Glennon’s day to shine for sure. This was the best that Glennon had to offer, though he still had one bad pass where he missed a wide open receiver for what would have been a touchdown. That’s pretty nit picking considering he went 11 of 14 for 175 yards and 2 touchdowns though, it was a great day for Glennon when he needed it most. When Glennon has time to throw he does toss a beautiful ball, but it still isn’t enough to forget about his two horrible interceptions last week. Mike Glennon’s performance likely put him back in the lead for the back up spot even though Nathan Peterman went 8 for 8. That is because Peterman only had 41 yards on those 8 completions, though Peterman did have an outstanding 15 play, 80 yard touchdown drive that saved the victory for the Raiders. Still, you need to be able to throw the ball down field as a QB and averaging 5 yards a completion is not going to move the needle very much on that end.We have been neglecting the defense so far, and they deserve some highlights here as well. Especially LaMarcus Joyner, he just brings that swag with him that the Raiders desperately need. Joyner had his Raiders debut, and it came with a safety sack on Kyler Murray. That’s not the part that highlighted what he brings to the team though, it was his sideline interview later on when he called out the Cardinals college offense as “pretty boy offense” that he plans on running out of the NFL. That is exactly the type of leadership that has been missing from this Raiders team, and it’s the same type of personality that rookie Johnathan Abram brings with him too. Then you add in the notorious Vontaze Burfict (who also had a nice tackle for a loss in his debut) and you have a defense with some serious personality on it. The Raiders defense was manhandled regularly last season Antonio Brown Jersey White , it’s hard to picture a defense with this much confidence from their leaders being beaten up like that again this season.Another new addition player that has really been showing his worth is Clelin Ferrell, again he showed up big time while watching the defense even though he only had 1 tackle. Ferrell has consistently been in the face of the offense though, his energy level and physicality is a lot of fun to watch. For a pick that was panned as a reach at number 4 overall, he has showed why he was that high of a pick so far for the Raiders. One last area of defense that is worth highlighting is the inside crew of Maurice Hurst, P.J. Hall, and Johnathan Hankins. Hankins especially has looked great clogging up the middle but Hall also had two solid run stops that included very nearly stripping and recovering a fumble. Hurst on the other hand hasn’t made many plays so far, but you see his #73 in the thick of it regularly. After a solid rookie year for Hurst there are a lot of expectations going into his sophomore year, and he looks like he is ready to meet those higher expectations. If that three man crew in the middle can stay healthy they are going to hold the anchor for this defensive line and hopefully allow Arden Key and Clelin Ferrell to be freed up to finally start getting some sacks for this Raiders defense.In the end, this game wasn’t nearly as close as the score says and has given the fans a lot of reasons to get excited about the upcoming season. There are only 2 preseason games left and then the real football begins, but first comes the all important dress rehearsal of Week 3 of the preseason. The Raiders will be taking on the Packers next week Thursday in Winnipeg, Canada for what will be the most extensive action from the starters. Hopefully they continue to show this same energy and chemistry against Green Bay, if they do you can bet the chatter will start about the Raiders having possibly turned the corner back to respectable football again. NFL commissioner Roger Goodell says Congress should enact uniform standards for any states that plan to legislate sports betting.Goodell detailed the league’s position in a statement Monday that reiterated the NFL’s stance that legalized sports gambling in the United States should be governed by federal law rather than state law. The Supreme Court ruled last week to strike down a 1992 law that barred most state-authorized sports gambling.In suggesting four core principles that should be maintained for any form of legalized sports betting, Goodell stressed that leagues can “protect our content and intellectual property from those who attempt to steal or misuse it.” He also said guidelines must provide substantial consumer protections; ensure fans will have access to official, reliable league data; and that law enforcement will have the resources, monitoring and enforcement tools necessary “to protect our fans and penalize bad actors here at home and abroad.”After emphasizing the importance of protecting the integrity of his sport Bo Jackson Jersey White , Goodell noted the NFL has been planning for the potential of legalized sports gambling in states other than Nevada.“(We) are prepared to address these changes in a thoughtful and comprehensive way, including substantial education and compliance trainings for our clubs, players, employees and partners,” he said. “These efforts include supporting common sense legislation that protects our players, coaches and fans and maintains public confidence in our games.”The NFL has long opposed any forms of gambling on its games, though it has approved the move of the Oakland Raiders to Las Vegas in 2020, and has strong ties to fantasy football, which is not tied to the Supreme Court decision.Many sports leagues have expressed concerns about the varied betting rules each state could pass, where bets could be placed, and who would be overseeing them.Those leagues also believe they are entitled to an “integrity fee.” The easiest way to arrange for a cut of the proceeds would be negotiating with Congress rather than deals with individual states. If it passed a nationwide bill, Congress could require casinos, tracks or state governments to share some of their revenue with the sports leagues — or pay the integrity fees, designed to cover the costs of policing betting.——AP Writer Wayne Parry contributed.

#1885 24-12-2019 07:31:52

elaine95
Membre

Kyle Van Noy is here to stay.As the Reno Womens Chris Hogan Jersey ,NV native has cemented himself as one of the pillars of the Patriots’ roster, it feels almost as if he he’s been here for the better part of a decade — even though it hasn’t even been three full seasons.After being acquired for a bag of footballs in 2016, the former BYU Cougar’s integration within Patriots defense began quickly. After helping the team achieve victory in Super Bowl 51, Van Noy signed his current deal and saw his on-field role take major step forward in 2017, as he was tasked with playing on every down. He played in 66.98% of the team’s defense snaps despite missing three games and barely playing in the team’s final two contests of the regular season. This year he played in all 16 regular season games and participated in 90.7% of the team’s defensive snaps — third on the team behind Stephon Gilmore and Devin McCourty. When a guy is playing more defensive snaps than Patrick Chung in Bill Belichick’s defense, it’s safe to say he’s made it into the circle of trust.Amidst an ascension to this foundational tier of the Patriots’ roster has been a propensity for the former second round pick to have his biggest performances on the biggest of stages. In his last six postseason games, Van Noy has amassed 34 tackles, four tackles for loss, five quarterback hits, two passes defended, two forced fumbles, and four sacks.With a second championship ring currently in production, and with a contract year on the horizon in 2019, the 28-year-old linebacker has more than earned an extension that can adequately compensate him for his increased value to the club — a value that shows no signs of diminishing in the near future.Here’s how Van Noy’s 2019 current $6,291,668 cap figure is broken down:Salary: $4,250,000Signing Bonus Proration: $1 http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authe … non-jersey ,166,668Per-game active roster bonuses: $500,000 ($31,250 for 16 games)$375,000 like-to-be-earned incentives for 80% playing timeHere’s what an extension for Van Noy projects to look like:This three-year extension would give Van Noy the ability to earn up to $25.75M in new money while taking him through his age 31 season. Once singed, it would open up $1.775M in 2019 cap space for the Patriots by removing this season’s existing per-game active roster bonuses and incentives, and by converting $3.2M of the existing 2019 salary into part of a $9.2M signing bonus.The signing bonus, his remaining $1.05M 2019 salary, and $2M of his 2020 salary would make up the guaranteed portion of the deal. Starting in 2020, the per-game active roster bonuses and incentives would start up again, giving the team some risk protection. The contract would give Van Noy a healthy boost in APY, boosting him up 11 spots to the 16th-highest paid off-ball linebacker in the NFL — ahead of guys like Avery Williamson, Sean Lee, K.J. Wright, Zach Brown, and Danny Trevathan. It would also put him just behind the likes of Demario Davis, Brandon Marshall, Nigel Bradham Eric Rowe Jersey , and teammate Dont’a Hightower.With Kyle Van Noy clearly in the future plans of the organization, this a solid deal that would accomplish goals for each side — up front cash with a solid guarantee, and back end cap flexibility with built-in risk protection throughout.Follow Brian Phillips on Twitter — @BPhillips_SB The New England Patriots scored three rushing touchdowns in Week 8 against the New York Jets, but the offense’s overall performance on the ground was once again inconsistent as the Patriots failed to regularly gain positive yardage when handing the football off. This is nothing new for the team, however, as it ranks just 30th in the league in rushing yards per attempt (3.3) and 20th in efficiency on running plays (-6.8% DVOA).Luckily for the Patriots, a favorable opponent awaits: the Cleveland Browns, who themselves rank just 31st in the NFL in yards per attempt (5.0) and only marginally better in DVOA (25th; -0.4%). Establishing a presence on the ground is therefore one of the keys to the game from New England’s perspective, and something that Chris Pokorny of Dawgs By Nature also pointed out when talking with Pats Pulpit about the upcoming game.“Run the ball all day long,” said Chris when asked about how New England should attack Cleveland’s defense. “The Browns are allowing 5.05 yards per carry, which is ranked 31st in the NFL. The biggest disappointment I’ve had about Cleveland’s defense this year is the expectations I had for the defensive line, and yet week in and week out, I never see them ‘winning’ the push at the line of scrimmage.”“Also, no one on this team seems to ever be able to stop a running back in his tracks and drive him backward,” he continued. “Every time there is first contact to the running back, Cleveland’s defense still allows about two to three more yards before bringing them down. A healthy dose of passing should be mixed in too, typically with crossing routes. Throwing the deep ball isn’t something that has worked against the Browns.”As inconsistent as Cleveland’s run defense has been this year, not all is as bad as the numbers and the 2-4 record on the year suggests. After all Womens Shaq Mason Jersey , the team has considerable talent on both sides of the ball and features one of the league’s most productive pass rushers: Myles Garrett, a player the Patriots need to find a way to neutralize on Sunday — something that Chris also pointed out when speaking about the Browns’ defense.“I love Garrett, and for him to have nine sacks in six games, he is definitely doing a lot of things right,” he said. “However, the thing I make clear in these Q&A sessions is that Garrett has not been a player who is such a physical force that he is generating pressure every snap of the game. To compare, when I watched the 49ers’ defense a few weeks ago and saw some of the individual efforts those players were having, my jaw was to the floor.”“Where Garrett excels, which is still a huge asset for an NFL franchise, is that he strikes at an unexpected time,” Chris continued. “In other words, imagine that the entire first half has gone by without any noise from Garrett. Then, all of a sudden near the two-minute drill, Garrett gets his shoulder low and quick enough around a tackle, pokes the ball out from the quarterback, and now the Browns have a chance to do some damage.”“The good thing is that the ceiling is still growing for Garrett each week, and I believe one day he will be the type of dominant player I am referring to,” he added. While Garrett has been the Browns’ best defender — and arguably best player overall — so far this season http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authe … own-jersey , he is not the only member of the unit worth keeping an eye on. After all, the Browns’ secondary also has seen some solid stretches of play through the season’s first seven weeks.So far, however, inconsistency both in terms of personnel and performance has been a problem for a pass defense that ranks 21st in the NFL with a DVOA of 10.6%. “Both man Denzel Ward and Greedy Williams have missed over a month of action due to suffering hamstring injuries at the same time during practice (within ten minutes of each other). Fortunately, Cleveland had Terrance Mitchell and T.J. Carrie as their backups, both of whom are at least average-level starting cornerbacks,” said Chris.“Ward and Williams are expected to return, which is great, but then I think back to the first two games of the season where Ward looked a bit lost in zone coverage (his strength last year was man coverage), and that Williams is still an unproven rookie,” he continued. “While the cornerback position could be a fantastic help for this defense, we’re not jumping up and down about it yet until we see more proven results.”Ultimately, however, the key to the Patriots’ success will be the running game and taking advantage of Cleveland’s issues in this area: “If the Patriots stick with their simple, fundamental offense that I usually see from them, it should hurt Cleveland,” said Chris about what New England should try to do. Don’t be surprised if Bill Belichick and company therefore try to do just that — and finally get their ground game going.

#1886 24-12-2019 08:04:23

elaine95
Membre

Chiefs headlines for Thursday Khalen Saunders white jersey , March 21."The latestPatrick Mahomes Talks About OBJ, NFL Team To Beat, and Offseason Training | Men’s Health2019 NFL free agency: Best fits for remaining high-profile players | NFLRanking how all 32 NFL teams did in free agency: Browns at the top Khalen Saunders Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys , Giants rank dead last | CBS SportsPatrick Mahomes becomes first NFL player to sign deal with Oakley | Fox 4 KC2019 NFL Free Agency: 10 second-wave free agents who could be under-the-radar bargains | CBS SportsFC Dallas and Kansas City Chiefs owner Clark Hunt wants an NFL game at the Allianz Arena | Bavarian Football WorksAround the leagueSaints Rumors: Ex-Raiders TE Jared Cook Nearing Contract with New Orleans | Bleacher ReportBroncos will meet with Drew Lock | Yahoo! SportsLe’Veon Bell Is All-In on Himself (and the Jets) | Sports IllustratedVikings sign veteran offensive lineman Kline | ESPNJets signing backup QB Trevor Siemian to 1-year deal | NFLBuccaneers hire 2 female assistant coaches | ESPNIn case you missed it at Arrowhead PrideWhat Bashaud Breeland’s signing means for Chiefs’ NFL Draft strategyDixon’s Arrowhead Pride mailbag: Tyreek, Houston coming back and Clancy awardsChiefs should consider recruiting Keith Reaser, De’Vante Bausby back when AAF season endsFollow Arrowhead Pride on Social MediaAP Facebook Page: Click here to like our pageAP Instagram: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Twitter: Follow @ArrowheadPrideAP Editor-in-Chief: Pete Sweeney: Follow @pgsween610 Sports Twitter: Follow @610SportsKC The Patriots were favored in every game this season and postseason. They were favored in every game in 2017 Kansas City Chiefs Jerseys 2019 , regular season and postseason. They were favored in every game in 2016 except two games during Tom Brady‘s Deflategate suspension. And they were never an underdog in 2015. But they’re not favored now.New England is a 3-point underdog at Kansas City on Sunday in the AFC Championship Game, and that makes this the first time since 2014 that Tom Brady has played a game in which he was the underdogThe last time was November 30, 2014 Khalen Saunders black jersey , when the Patriots visited Lambeau Field and were 3-point underdogs against the Packers. The Patriots lost that game, 26-21.Now Brady is an underdog again, finding himself in an unfamiliar position of most people expecting him to lose Khalen Saunders Jersey Mens , even if he convinces himself he’s in that position all the time.

#1887 24-12-2019 08:48:03

elaine95
Membre

After Gurley suffered from a "wear and tear" issue late last year Custom David Edwards Jersey , it sounds like McVay is committing to more of both in 2019."That was NFL Network’s Steve Wyche nearly two months ago on the injury Los Angeles Rams RB Just Todd Gurley was suffering from at the end of the regular season.The saga of Gurley’s knee has taken plenty of twists and turns since Super Bowl LIII, the latest coming yesterday when Rams HC McVay and Gurley, among other Rams, addressed convened media as the Rams began their official offseason program.Given Gurley’s jobshare in the postseason with RB C.J. Anderson who wasn’t even on the team until Week 16, it was fair to anticipate a reduced role for Gurley in 2019. Whatever the “wear and tear” issue which might or might not have been related to the arthritis he’s supposedly suffering from, continuing to give Gurley as many touches seemed perhaps unlikely.Welp:(4:55 mark for the relevant question)It’s an interesting answer and one that matches what McVay said recently on the Rich Eisen Show:(2:22 mark for the relevant quote)So it’s worth clarifying where things stand with the 2019 NFL Draft coming in just a week.Neither McVay nor Gurley in his remarks yesterday alluded to the idea that he’s going to be fully healthy for Week 1. Obviously, as Todd himself noted Discount David Edwards Jersey , it’s somewhat impossible to know how his knee will heal over the next four months. But there was a notable lack of similarity between McVay’s comments on Todd’s injury and his response on WR Cooper Kupp where he was decidedly more specific and upbeat. That’s not to say McVay wasn’t as upbeat or optimistic about Todd, but perhaps more respectful of the unknown.Because that’s really what this is all about. The unknown of how Todd Gurley’s knee will respond. Gurley aggravated the knee in Week 1, but it responded well enough for Gurley to continue to be the bellcow. After Week 15, not so much.The anxiety is going to be unavoidable. We just don’t know when Gurley’s knee will react like it did in Week 1 and when it will react like it did in Week 15.But clearly, less is more in this case. The less Gurley exposes himself, the more likely he remains healthy.If we’re to take McVay’s words to account though, it sounds as if we shouldn’t expect to see Gurley much less than we did throughout the last two seasons.Here were Gurley’s carries per week:That’s a pretty stark decline over the course of the season without any major loss of work due to personnel. While Brown was injured in Week 13 Austin Blythe Jersey , the Rams didn’t respond with any personnel change at running back; moreover, neither John Kelly nor Justin Davis picked up any more work than Brown had in backing up Gurley.In the first 12 games of the season, Gurley accounted for 83.83% of the team’s carries. In the next two without Brown, that number barely moved at all increasing to 85.19%. In the playoff jobshare with Anderson across three games? Gurley accounted for 56.96%, 46.38% and 66.15% of the Rams’ carries.So what does being a “focal point” or “central point” mean? Does it mean work rates above 80% and workloads of more than 15 carries per game? Does it mean less and allow for an expanded role for Brown? Do the Rams intend on taking a running back in the draft to take on that role?It’s hard to say right now.But the Rams can’t simply use Gurley with reckless abandon. They re-signed him to a massive deal in July worth $60m with 75% of it guaranteed at signing. The earliest the Rams could get out of the deal would be the 2021 offseason and that would incur dead cap space of more than $8m.So the Rams likely are committed to Todd Gurley for the next three years. Managing his workload and limiting the wear and tear will be an absolutely vital part of Sean McVay’s job. Clearly in 2018, they didn’t manage it well. It’s probably too far to suggest it cost them the Super Bowl, but only just. And the distance between that idea and reality is probably something close to the distance between Todd Gurley helping to decide the Rams’ future and a future in which he’s sitting on the sideline.After all Kurt Warner Jersey , it’s a game of inches. Welcome to SB Nation FanPulse — a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the offseason, we send 32 polls to plugged in fans from each team. Los Angeles Rams fans, sign up HERE to join FanPulse.Combined with some hectic ish on my side along with a bye week, I completely forgot to post last week’s FanPulse results. But this week, we’re on it folks.While the three-game losing streak obviously sent Rams fans into a tizzy, the two wins from struggling opponents has fans feeling comfortable coming out of the bye week:70% of Rams fans responded that they were confident about the team coming out of the bye. The 25% mark on the heels of the Week 6 loss to the San Francisco 49ers seems like ages ago. Obviously, we’re going to have to see how this team responds to the challenge of the second half with some difficult games on the schedule http://www.theramslockerroom.com/authen … ulk-jersey , but FanPulse will be tracking things every week. Expect emotion.Speaking of, we had a couple of national questions this week.I think we all know which team with a winning record aint really about it:The Buffalo Bills are 6-2 with their wins coming against opponents who are a combined 8-39. Of the five teams with the worst record, the Bills have played four of them. It’s nice work if you can get it.Meanwhile, we’ve got some teams who are struggling, and their fan bases could use some love. Which is in need of a hug the most?A bit surprised to see the Miami Dolphins not getting more votes here. Really though, all this did was make me more confused as to how the Dallas Cowboys lost to the New York Jets. The NFL is weird sometimes.Speaking of Dallas, we got a real fight atop the NFC East. The Cowboys and the Philadelphia Eagles are both five-win teams heading into Week 10. Who’s the better of the two?The football will sort this out so fret not.Thanks as always for those of you who voted Womens Eric Dickerson Jersey , and those who didn’t please sign up so we can hear from you!

#1888 24-12-2019 09:27:27

elaine95
Membre

We sure have been waiting for this Thursday night showcase. Top overall draft pick Baker Mayfield vs. No. 3 selection Sam Darnold Womens Bob Griese Jersey , a mano a mano between the rookie quarterbacks.Oh, wait. Mayfield is a bench jockey in Cleveland right now, while Darnold is winging touchdowns and interceptions for the Jets.Enthusiasm peaked after Darnold destroyed Detroit in New York’s opener, then came to a near halt when he struggled against Miami. The Browns have a developing defense led by the NFL’s No. 1 draft choice in 2017, Myles Garrett. If Darnold can stay upright and cool, New York could win.But that’s hardly the history for the Jets. You know, just when things are looking up …The Jets, ranked 21st in the AP Pro32, are 3-point underdogs to No. 26 Cleveland. That’s the value of a field goal, or three extra points. Maybe in the Browns’ case, we shouldn’t go there considering what happened in New Orleans with all the flubbed kicks.Of course, they have a new kicker — and will get their first win of the century. Well, not quite that long.BROWNS, 17-16KNOCKOUT POOLYes, we survived with the Rams after the Saints let us down in Week 1. Can’t ignore that huge spread in Minnesota, so the VIKINGS are the choice.No. 20 San Francisco (plus 6 1-2) at No. 4 Kansas CityThis line appears a bit low given the Niners‘ struggles at times with the lowly Lions. Like the Ma-HOME-s team here.BEST BET: CHIEFS, 31-20No. 18 Pittsburgh (minus 2) at No. 8 Tampa Bay, Monday nightObviously, the oddsmakers don’t believe in FitzMagic. Against this leaky secondary and turnover-prone opponent, we do.UPSET SPECIAL: BUCS, 30-26No. 32 Buffalo (plus 17) at No. 3 MinnesotaBuffalo once was an even bigger underdog at 17½ points vs. Miami in 1985. Dolphins won 28-0.FYI, 80 teams have been 16-point or more underdogs and, forgetting the spread, went 5-75 on the scoreboard.VIKINGS, 28-0No. 14 Los Angeles Chargers (plus 7) at No. 1 Los Angeles RamsRemember when La La Land had no NFL teams?RAMS, 22-17No. 17 Chicago (minus 6) at No. 31 ArizonaSome will tell you the desert has no team this year.BEARS, 12-10No. 24 Indianapolis (plus 6) at No. 7 PhiladelphiaLooks like Carson Wentz will be back for Eagles, but don’t expect too much so soon.EAGLES, 23-19No. 15 New Orleans (plus 3) at No. 9 AtlantaSaints are struggling, Falcons are banged up. Key early NFC South matchup.SAINTS, 28-27No. 29 New York Giants (plus 6) at No. 28 HoustonNow Eli has to avoid J.J. and Jadeveon? SACK ALERT!!!TEXANS, 20-9No. 27 Oakland (plus 3) at No. 13 MiamiDolphins are one of league’s most pleasant surprises and remain unbeaten.DOLPHINS, 24-17No. 10 Cincinnati (plus 3) at No. 12 CarolinaBengals are one of league’s most pleasant surprises and don’t remain unbeaten.PANTHERS, 22-20No. 6 Green Bay (minus 3) at No. 22 WashingtonWe now are sure even a hobbled A-Rod is an elite quarterback. But that secondary is woeful.PACKERS, 30-28No. 11 Denver (plus 5) at No. 16 BaltimoreReturn of the Orange Crush. This could be defensive gem.RAVENS Adam Joseph Duhe Jersey , 17-16No. 19 Dallas (minus 1) at No. 25 SeattleCowboys can rush QB, Seahawks can’t protect QB. Seems simple.COWBOYS, 18-6No. 5 New England (minus 6 1-2) at No. 30 DetroitWill Belichick go easy on former assistant Patricia in prime time? Doubtful.PATRIOTS 27-17No. 23 Tennessee (no line) at No. 2 JacksonvilleJust when we were ready to make Jags the BEST BET, there’s no line.JAGUARS, 26-9 As expected, Carolina quarterback Cam Newton is inactive against Arizona because of a mid-foot sprain he aggravated on Sept. 12.Kyle Allen will start for the second time in his career in Newton's place. Allen and Arizona quarterback Kyler Murray were college teammates at Texas A&M in 2015 before both eventually transferred.In Tampa, Florida, Eli Manning is not listed among the inactives for the New York Giants, although rookie Daniel Jones is expected to start at quarterback against Tampa Bay.In Seattle, the Seahawks will be without running back Rashaad Penny because of a hamstring injury. Penny was hurt during Friday's final practice. Seattle will also be without rookie first-round pick L.J. Collier and versatile offensive lineman Ethan Pocic against New Orleans.In Santa Clara, California, Donte Moncrief is inactive for the Pittsburgh Steelers against San Francisco after starting the first two weeks. He struggled with drops in the opener against New England and was targeted just once last week against Seattle, a third-quarter pass from Mason Rudolph that smacked off Moncrief's hands and helmet and led directly to an interception.In Carson, California, kicker Michael Badgley will miss his third straight game for the Los Angeles Chargers because of a groin injury. Punter Ty Long will be the Bolts' placekicker again. Cornerback Michael Davis also was ruled out with a nagging hamstring injury, leaving the Chargers will untested cornerbacks Brandon Facyson and safety Roderic Teamer in the starting lineup against Houston's passing game.Left tackle Laremy Tunsil is active for the Texans after being limited in practice all week by an ankle injury.Inactives for Sunday's games:ATLANTA-INDIANAPOLISFalcons: P Matt Bosher, OT Matt Gono, RB Brian Hill, CB Jordan Miller, RB Qadree Ollison, DT Deadrin Senat, WR Olamide Zaccheaus.Colts: OL Le'Raven Clark, TE Hale Hentges, LB Darius Leonard, DE Jabaal Sheard, CB Marvell Tell III, DT Jihad Ward, RB Jonathan Williams.BALTIMORE-KANSAS CITYRavens: CB Jimmy Smith, S Brynden Trawick, QB Trace McSorley, ILB Otaro Alaka, OL Ben Powers, DT Daylon Mack, WR Jaleel Scott.Chiefs: WR Tyreek Hill, RB Damien Williams http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/au … ick-jersey , LT Eric Fisher, OL Greg Senat, OL Nick Allegretti, OL Martinas Rankin, DL Khalen Saunders.CINCINNATI-BUFFALOBengals: CB B.W. Webb, DT Ryan Glasgow, DE Kerry Wynn, OT Cordy Glenn, OL Michael Jordan, WR A.J. Green, QB Jake Dolegala.Bills: CB Taron Johnson, RB Devin Singletary, S Jaquan Johnson, OL Ike Boettger, OT Conor McDermott, OL Ryan Bates, TE Tyler Kroft.DENVER-GREEN BAYBroncos: WR River Cracraft, CB Bryce Callahan, FB Andy Janovich, ILB Joseph Jones, ILB Alexander Johnson, T Ja'Wuan James, DL Mike Purcell.Packers: WR Jake Kumerow, RB Dexter Williams, CB Ka'dar Hollman, LB Oren Burks, G Cole Madison, G/T Adam Pankey, DL Montravius Adams.DETROIT-PHILADELPHIALions: DL Da'Shawn Hand, OL Oday Aboushi, QB Jeff Driskel, CB Amani Oruwariye, WR Travis Fulgham, G Beau Benzschawel, RB Paul Perkins.Eagles: WR DeSean Jackson Womens Cameron Wake Jersey , WR Alshon Jeffery, RB Corey Clement, DE Shareef Miller, LB Kamu Grugier-Hill, G Nate Herbig, DT Tim Jernigan.MIAMI-DALLASDolphins: RB Myles Gaskin, OT Isaiah Prince, C/G Chris Reed, WR Albert Wilson, S Reshad Jones, DE Tank Carradine, S Doug Middleton.Cowboys: WR Michael Gallup, WR Tavon Austin, DE Tyrone Crawford, S Xavier Woods, DT Antwaun Woods, LB Luke Gifford, G Brandon Knight.NEW YORK JETS-NEW ENGLANDJets: QB Sam Darnold, WR Demaryius Thomas, LB Jordan Jenkins, DL Jon Franklin-Myers, LB C.J. Mosley, LB Jordan Willis, DL Quinnen Williams.Patriots: RB James White, FB James Develin, TE Matt LaCosse, OL Caleb Benenoch, OL Korey Cunningham, S Nate Ebner, LB Shilique Calhoun.OAKLAND-MINNESOTARaiders: WR Trevor Davis, QB DeShone Kizer, WR Dwayne Harris, WR Ryan Grant, G Gabe Jackson, T David Sharpe Jason Taylor Jersey , DT Corey Liuget.Vikings: CB Mackensie Alexander, LB Anthony Barr, C Brett Jones, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, DT Jalyn Holmes, DT Armon Watts.CAROLINA-ARIZONAPanthers: QB Cam Newton, WR Brandon Zylstra, S Rashaan Gaulden, LB/DE Bruce Irvin, OT Dennis Daley, OT Brandon Greene, DT Kawann Short.Cardinals: S Jalen Thompson, LB Ezekiel Turner, OL Joshua Miles, OL Lamont Gaillard, OL Brett Toth, DL Jonathan Bullard, DE Michael Dogbe.HOUSTON-LOS ANGELES CHARGERSTexans: QB Alex McGough, RB Taiwan Jones, OG Senio Kelemete, OT Seantrel Henderson, TE Logan Paulsen, TE Jerell Adams, DE Carlos Watkins.Chargers: QB Easton Stick, K Michael Badgley, DE Chris Peace, CB Michael Davis, LB Emeke Egbule, TE Hunter Henry, DT Cortez Broughton.NEW ORLEANS-SEATTLESaints: QB Drew Brees, CB Ken Crawley, DE Carl Granderson, OL Ethan Greenidge, DB Saquan Hampton http://www.thedolphinslockerroom.com/au … ack-jersey , WR Tre'Quan Smith, DT Sheldon Rankins.Seahawks: WR Gary Jennings, WR John Ursua, S Tedric Thompson, RB Rashaad Penny, G Ethan Pocic, DE L.J. Collier, CB Neiko Thorpe.NEW YORK GIANTS-TAMPA BAYGiants: QB Alex Tanney, WR Cody Latimer, CB Julian Love, G Chris Slade, T Eric Smith, TE Kaden Smith, TE Garrett Dickerson.Buccaneers: QB Blaine Gabbert, CB Jamel Dean, ILB Devin White, OLB Devante Bond, G Zack Bailey, T Jerald Hawkins, TE Tanner Hudson.PITTSBURGH-SAN FRANCISCOSteelers: FB Roosevelt Nix, LB Vince Williams, LB Anthony Chickillo, WR Donte Moncrief, OL Fred Johnson, OL Chukwuma Okorafor, DE Isaiah Buggs.49ers: LT Joe Staley, WR Jalen Hurd, RB Tevin Coleman, FS Jimmie Ward, T Sam Young, QB C.J. Beathard, DL Jullian Taylor.

#1889 26-12-2019 03:07:40

elaine95
Membre

Taylor could easily be gone in the first 10 picks Womens John Miller Jersey , but he will likely be a part of the discussion for the Bengals if he remains available."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABreaking NewsKeep track of the 2019 Bengals draft脳NFL DraftAnalysis11 for 11 draft series: Jawaan Taylor can become Andre Smith 2.0 and much moreNew,23commentsTaylor could easily be gone in the first 10 picks, but he will likely be a part of the discussion for the Bengals if he remains available. EDTShareTweetShareShare11 for 11 draft series: Jawaan Taylor can become Andre Smith 2.0 and much moreBryan Lynn-USA TODAY SportsFlorida’s Jawaan Taylor is certainly his own player and has his own story, but his journey to the NFL Draft is not anything we haven’t seen before. The Sunshine State native was offered a scholarship to play for the Gators only after he dropped a considerable amount of weight. In high school, Taylor was a three-star recruit but also boasted a weight of as much as 384 pounds. Upon arriving in Gainesville Trey Hopkins Jersey , Taylor played at just under 350 pounds for three years and developed into a powerful force at right tackle. In his third and final season under head coach Dan Mullen, Taylor rose up the ranks of offensive tackle prospects as Florida re-emerged as a contender in the college football landscape.Now, Taylor figures to be an option for the Bengals with their 11th overall selection in the draft. Would he be a good pick for Cincinnati?Why the pick makes sense:Like it is with all the other tackles in the draft, Taylor would provide the Bengals with a legitimate backup to Bobby Hart as well as future competition if Hart continues to underwhelm as a starter. Eight days younger than Jonah Williams, Taylor is the youngest top tackle prospect in this class. He won’t turn 22 until November 25th of this year.Taylor has 34 starts to his name thanks to playing as a true freshman. Paired with his youth Cordy Glenn Jersey , Taylor has the experience the NFL looks for in top picks.Despite playing on the heavier side, Taylor displayed competent footwork in pass protection and pairs it with solid hand usage as well.Per Pro Football Focus, Taylor allowed six sacks in 2016, three in 2017 and just one in 2018, showing considerable improvement against SEC competition.Run blocking is Taylor’s bread and butter. He was PFF’s fourth-best run blocker in 2018 and the tape backs it up. Taylor moves people who don’t want to be moved.The Bengals need more talent on their offensive line. Period. Taylor could easily be the best one available come draft night.Why the pick doesn’t make sense:The Bengals may be better suited in taking an immediate contributor on defense rather than a guaranteed backup on offense.Though he can conceivably get better Dre Kirkpatrick Jersey , Taylor is still a ways to go in terms of refinement. He has a propensity to false start and is occasionally erratic in pass protection.A lack of athletic testing objectively makes Taylor a risk. Scheme versatility may be an issue. Taylor athletically fits much better in a gap blocking scheme and the Bengals will likely deploy a lot of zone under Zac Taylor.Positional versatility is another concern for Taylor. He only made a handful of starts at left tackle and is viewed as a right tackle only.In preparation for the draft, Taylor dropped his weight all the way down to 312 pounds. Maintaining that weight for when the pads come on is a fair concern for him.The last time the Bengals took a tackle this high was when they drafted Andre Smith sixth overall in 2009. 10 years later, Smith and the Bengals have officially moved on from one another and think they have a stable solution at right tackle, but Taylor gives them a chance at another Smith-like tackle. Taylor’s size and on-tape athleticism makes him a similar prospect to what Smith was all those years ago, and at his peak http://www.thebengalslockerroom.com/aut … mah-jersey , Smith was an above average right tackle. With time, Taylor can reach that same peak in Cincinnati. Rookie defensive end Nick Bosa missed another 49ers practice on Thursday.Bosa missed most of the summer with an ankle injury and he’s been experiencing soreness since taking part in the 49ers’ Week One victory over the Buccaneers. He sat out practice on Wednesday and reporters at Thursday’s session report that he’s not on the field for this session either.Bosa had a sack and three quarterback hits during the win over Tampa, which is the kind of production that the Niners hoped to see from the second overall pick. That’s the kind of impact he had at Ohio State, although his final year with the Buckeyes was cut short by a core muscle injury so injury issues are nothing new for Bosa.Wide receivers Trent Taylor (foot) and Jalen Hurd (back) are also out for the 49ers while defensive back Jimmie Ward (broken finger) is practicing in a non-contact jersey.Friday will bring injury designations for Sunday’s game against the Bengals.

#1890 26-12-2019 03:48:35

elaine95
Membre

Week 10 of the NFL season saw new contenders emerge and former contenders fall out of the playoff race. Here is where everyone stands through 10 weeks of the NFL season:1. New Orleans Saints (8-1; won 51-14 vs CIN) (- No change from last week)Drew Brees and the Saints offense was on yet another tear this week. They dropped 50 on the Bengals and the quarterback continued his MVP campaign with a near perfect 265-yard Isaac Nauta Jersey 2019 , three-touchdown performance. Mark Ingram had a 100-yard performance, and the best team in football kept on rolling. 2. Los Angeles Rams (9-1; won 36-31 vs SEA) (-)Todd Gurley added another 120 yards and a touchdown to his resume this week, and the Rams got their season back on track. Both Gurley and quarterback Jared Goff are receiving MVP attention this season and Los Angeles could lock up the NFC West next week if they knock off the Chiefs in a potential Super Bowl preview. 3. Kansas City Chiefs (9-1; won 26-14 vs ARI (+1)Kansas City’s offense had a down day against a poor Cardinals defense but they still got the job done and earned another win. Patrick Mahomes will have some challengers for MVP but 248 yards, two touchdowns and no interceptions keeps him a top the MVP race. 4. Pittsburgh Steelers (6-2-1; won 52-21 vs CAR) (+2)The Steelers are back. Ben Roethlisberger at Heinz Field is one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL. Antonio Brown and JuJu Smith-Schuster are the best receiver duo in the league and they embarrassed the Panthers secondary in the offense’s 50-point performance. They put a good team to the sword and have made their claim as Super Bowl contenders this season. 5. Los Angeles Chargers (7-2; won 20-6 vs OAK) (-)The “other team” in Los Angeles is quietly in the Super Bowl race themselves. Philip Rivers is still playing like an MVP candidate and Melvin Gordon is emerging as an elite back. They rolled over the Raiders. The Chargers are going to have to do everything they can to keep pace with the Chiefs before a December showdown that may decide the AFC West. 6. New England Patriots (7-3; lost 34-10 vs TEN) (-3)The thing about having a terrible defense and expecting the offense to always cover for you is that sometimes the offense can’t cover for you. Brady has had a few bad games this season and Week 10 was another. He only completed 21 of 41 passes and failed to throw a touchdown. None of the running backs could get going either, and the Patriots team was shut down by the Titans. 7. Chicago Bears (6-3; won 34-22 vs DET) (+3)Mitchell Trubisky may have played the best game of his young career as the Bears offense steamrolled the Detroit Lions. The pass rush dominated the Lions offensive line and while the defense allowed the Lions back in it late, they were great overall. This team is getting hot at the right time as a matchup with the Vikings that may decide the division is on the horizon. 8. Minnesota Vikings (5-3-1; BYE) (-1)Minnesota got a week off to prepare for an NFC North showdown against the Chicago Bears on Sunday Night Football. 9. Houston Texans (6-3; BYE) (-)The Texans got some time to rest and fix any ruptured lungs they may have, as they will try to continue their win streak in the Nation’s capital next week. 10. Washington (6-3; won 16-3 vs TB) (+1)Washington took “bend don’t break” defense to another level this week. They allowed 500 yards but a series of missed field goals and wacky turnovers held the Bucs to three points. Only managing 16 points against one of the worst defenses to ever play football is a little worrying but a win keeps them atop the NFC East.11. Carolina Panthers (6-3; lost 52-21 vs PIT) (-3)Carolina is a very top-heavy team and they were exposed for it on Thursday night. Cam Newton, Christian McCaffery and DJ Moore could not do enough against the Steelers as their defense was ran over. Rookie Donte Jackson had the worst game of his career. No one of that side of the ball looked any good. Carolina’s defense will need to sort things out if they want to maintain their playoff spot.12. Seattle Seahawks (4-5; lost 36-31 vs LAR) (-)Seattle came up just short against the Rams for the second time this season. Rookie first-round running back Rashaad Penny showed some signs of life and broke 100 yards for the first time in his career. Russell Wilson almost had 100 yards rushing himself. Seattle is similar to Carolina—a team with a lot of stars but not any depth—but a tougher schedule puts their wild card hopes in worst place. A huge game against the Packers on Thursday night could eliminate one from the playoffs. 13. Tennessee Titans (5-4; won 34-10 vs NE) (+5)The Titans offense that looked lost not too long ago has now scored 62 points over the past two weeks. Marcus Mariota is finally starting to look like a franchise quarterback and both Dion Lewis and Derrick Henry have done their part to boost the offense. The defense is finally finding its stride, and the Titans may be favorites in the AFC South once again after a huge victory over the Patriots this week. 14. Green Bay Packers (4-4-1; won 31-12 vs MIA) (+1) Aaron Jones is finally getting RB1 carries and he is proving to the entire league why Ty Montgomery was expendable. The running back had 145 and two touchdowns on 15 carries as he led the Packers to a crucial win to get back in the playoff race. 15. Cincinnati Bengals (5-5; lost 51-14 vs NO) (-)Every week I write the same thing here. The Bengals defense is the most underperforming unit in the NFL and the Saints erupted on them. This is one of the best rosters in the league, and they could cause some trouble in the playoffs, but they need to get out of their own way. 16. Baltimore Ravens (4-5; BYE) (+1)Baltimore will hope that the week off to prepare for the Bengals will be enough to get their season back on track with a win. 17. Dallas Cowboys (4-5; won 27-20 vs PHI) (+3)Dallas out-slugged the Eagles at Lincoln Financial Field on Sunday Night to win a huge game in the NFC East. Quarterback Dak Prescott had 270 yards and a touchdown while running back Ezekiel Elliott had 151 yards and a score of his own. Their defense held down the Eagles for much of the game as well. The Cowboys still have a chance to sneak into the NFC playoffs.18. Philadelphia Eagles (4-5; lost 27-20 vs DAL) (-5)The Eagles offense is having problems. The addition of Golden Tate did not quell all of their issues on offense Color Rush Isaac Nauta Jersey , and it took a while to crack the tough Dallas defense. Once their offense got going, it was the defense the failed them, as they failed to contain Ezekiel Elliott and Dak Prescott. The defending champions are in trouble.19. Miami Dolphins (5-5; lost 31-12 vs GB) (-)Ryan Tannehill’s injury is still keeping him out of the lineup, and they won't have any success with Brock Osweiler under center. Their run defense is terrible, too, and the Packers were able to take advantage this week. A team that looked so exciting to start the year has fallen off a cliff.20. Indianapolis Colts (4-5; won 29-26 vs JAX) (+5)The Colts offense is starting to find its groove and they have played their way into the AFC playoff race. Andrew Luck is getting back to his pre-injured form. Eric Ebron is one of the best tight ends in football—and he scored three times against the Jaguars in Week 10. Indianapolis is a sneaky playoff threat in a lackluster AFC South.21. Atlanta Falcons (4-5; lost 28-16 vs CLE) (-5)Atlanta followed up their huge win against Washington last week with a stinker against the Browns. Matt Ryan was not at his best and the Falcons’ usually great offense had trouble cracking the Browns defense. Their defense could not contain Nick Chubb and the Falcons may have exited the playoff race as quickly as they entered it. 22. Denver Broncos (3-6; BYE) (-)Denver got a week of rest before tough back-to-back games against the Chargers and Steelers.23. Detroit Lions (3-6; lost 34-22 vs CHI) (-2)There are like five players on this team who look like competent football players. 24. Cleveland Browns (3-6-1; won 28-16 vs ATL) (+3)Rookie running back Nick Chubb has been on a tear this season. The Georgia product had 176 yards—including a franchise record 92-yard touchdown run. Fellow rookie Baker Mayfield added three touchdowns as well. On defense, rookie corner Denzel Ward looks like a star. Cleveland’s young core played well against the Falcons and that should make them excited going forward. 25. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-6; lost 29-26 vs IND) (-2)Jacksonville’s defense has lost its flare. They can not stop anything or anyone and a loss in Week 10 against the Colts may end any hopes they have at making the playoffs. 26. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (3-6; lost 16-3 vs WAS) (-2)500 yards of offense only led to three points for the Bucs this week. That might be harder to do than actually scoring points so I respect it. 27. Buffalo Bills (3-7; won 41-10 vs NYJ) (+3)The Bills offense looked like a garbage fire for weeks and it turned out Matt Barkley was the hero they needed. The quarterback had 232 yards and two touchdowns in his NFL return. LeSean McCoy came back to life too, with 133 yards and two touchdowns on the day in a huge win over rival New York Jets. This team does not make sense. 28. New York Jets (3-7; lost 41-10 vs BUF) (-2)This game gave up 41 points to a Matt Barkley led offense. 29. New York Giants (2-7; won 27-23 vs SF) (-)A bad Giants team beat a bad 49ers team on prime time,30. Arizona Cardinals (2-7; lost 26-14 vs KC) (+1)They didn’t lose by 40 to the Chiefs at Arrowhead and Josh Rosen looked okay, so there were some positives this week. 31. San Francisco 49ers (2-8; lost 27-23 vs NYG) (-3)The roster is pretty devoid of talent at the moment and losing to the Giants on a late touchdown may be rock bottom.32. Oakland Raiders (1-8; lost 20-6 vs LAC) (-)The Oregon Ducks lost to the Utah Utes this week but Justin Herbert had three touchdowns in a decent performance.Lions vs Patriots: What Just Happened? Welcome Lions fans. Some days the football gods just smile upon you, man. The Lions entered Sunday Night Football with everyone against them. Nearly every single analyst and nearly every single fan had the Patriots destroying the Lions on national television... except me Cheap Isaac Nauta Jersey , that is. I’ve never been more proud to tell you guys “I told you so.” The Lions went out and shocked the world by beating the defending AFC Champion New England Patriots 26-10. As always, I have thoughts on this game. These are those thoughts. 100 Yards!!Yeah we’re celebrating the most pedestrian of accomplishments tonight. The Lions finally did it. The ghost of Reggie Bush is gone. No more ESPN and Fox graphics coming across the screen to remind us. It’s over. Kerryon Johnson finally got the bulk of the carries on Sunday night and he showed that he could be a big star soon when he ran for 101 yards on 16 carries. He averaged 6.3 yards per carry. No, I’m not kidding about that. Just for tonight, Matthew Stafford is The GOATJust let me have this one. Don’t correct me and don’t tell me it’s wrong. Tonight it’s the real deal. Let’s act like the interception never happened. No, screw that - it did happen. And what made Stafford’s night even more impressive is that he rebounded and kept putting the pressure on the Patriots defense all night. Guys, he completed 75 percent of his passes. Stafford may not be the real GOAT, but when it comes to beating the Patriots on a Sunday night in September, there’s nobody better. Can we talk about this defense?Seriously think about what this defense just did. This hodgepodge defense put together a complete game and held Tom Brady to under 200 yards and only one touchdown. He completed 53.8 percent of his passes and had a passer rating of 65.1. Your Detroit Lions did that. Darius Slay also came up with this huge pick during a time that all of us were sitting on our couch sweating in fear of the Lions losing this game by some crazy comeback. It keeps getting better. They held the Patriots to just 89 rushing yards. Yes, this defense. If you missed the game, this isn’t some kind of sick joke. They really did this. They also got two sacks. This is what an offensive line looks like when it worksThe Lions offensive line gave Matthew Stafford all the time he needed on Sunday night. That’s a big reason why the Lions were able to move the ball so efficiently, and that is something the Lions have been missing for a long time. They also allowed the Lions to pick up 159 yards on the ground. Again Isaac Nauta Jersey Womens , that’s something the Lions have had a big problem doing.They weren’t perfect though. They did allow Stafford to get sacked that one time. But worse, they committed a lot of penalties that just continue to hurt the Lions offense after they make a big play. This is theme that needs to end. Really, that’s my only complaint of the night.Matt Patricia’s first win is a signature oneI can’t tell you how the rest of this season is going to go. The Lions might lose every game from here on out for all we know. But what I can tell you is that this has to make Lions fans feel a whole hell of a lot better than they’ve been feeling the last two weeks. Think about it. This guy went out and out-coached his former boss and embarrassed him on national television. Matt Patricia became a Jedi on Sunday night when he defeated the biggest Sith Lord of them all. Only time will tell if Patricia is Luke Skywalker or if he’s his worthless father pre-loss of limbs and cosmetic surgery. Well if Bill Belichick is in fact Darth Vader, he’s got sand in a place he really doesn't want to have it tonight. I’m talking about his oxygen supply line. Get your heads out of the gutter. The Sweetest Of WinsWelcome back Lions fans. Your pain of the last weeks is more than likely completely gone. Again, we don’t know what’s going to happen in the upcoming weeks. But right now, go ahead a strut into work on Monday morning. Go ahead and tell your boss that you’re going to get a job like his one day and embarrass him at the company picnic. Go ahead and dance the dance of victory. Right now, there is no better song to dance to than this one.

#1891 26-12-2019 04:26:40

elaine95
Membre

Houston Texans safety Andre Hal‘s Hodgkin lymphoma is in remission.Hal was diagnosed with the disease in May and immediately began treatment. He received the news of his remission on Sept. 18. He chose not to undergo chemotherapy Lonnie Johnson Jersey Womens , instead opting for a less aggressive form of treatment with hopes of returning to the field this season.Along with his medical treatment he also used non-traditional forms of treatment such as acupuncture to aid in his healing efforts.He says: “I just made sure that I did everything I could to beat this.”Texans trainer Geoff Kaplan says there is a possibility that Hal could play this season and called his recovery: “the best-case scenario that you could imagine.”Hal is 26 and in his fifth year with the Texans. He was drafted by Houston in 2014 out of Vanderbilt. He started all 16 games last season and had three interceptions. Pencil the Texans in as AFC South champions.Houston has a 17-3 lead on the Jaguars at halftime and are 31-2 under Bill O’Brien when they have a lead at intermission.The Texans, who need to win to clinch the AFC South Lonnie Johnson Houston Texans Jersey , have not allowed the Jaguars to get anything going on offense. Jacksonville has 37 yards and one first down. It is 1-for-7 on third down and has punted five times.The Jaguars’ only scoring drive came on a muffed punt by Houston’s DeAndre Carter that was recovered at the Houston 10 by Blair Brown. Jacksonville gained only 3 yards on the drive, settling for a chip-shot Kai Forbath field goal.It’s been all Houston since.Blake Bortles Lonnie Johnson Jersey 2019 , perhaps playing his final game for the Jaguars, is 7-of-11 for 29 yards.Deshaun Watson has seven carries for 48 yards and a touchdown and has completed 11-of-15 passes for 82 yards. But he also has taken three sacks Lonnie Johnson Jersey Mens , giving him an NFL-high 59 for the season.DeAndre Hopkins has six catches for 62 yards, and the Texans’ search for a complimentary receiver continues after losing Demaryius Thomas last week. The Texans previously lost Will Fuller to a season-ending injury.Yannick Ngakoue has 1.5 sacks Youth Lonnie Johnson Jersey , four tackles, three quarterback hits and a tackle for loss for the Jaguars.J.J. Watt has a sack and a forced fumble for the Texans.

#1892 26-12-2019 08:01:36

elaine95
Membre

KANSAS CITY Tyreek Hill Jersey , Mo. (AP) — From the moment he took over the Kansas City Chiefs‘ front office, general manager Brett Veach has been willing to go out on a limb, whether it was signing a big-name free agent or swinging a trade or releasing a well-known player.Now, he will finally have a chance to show what he can do in the draft.Veach was hamstrung last year by the decision in 2017 to trade away the Chiefs’ first-round pick and move up to 10th overall and select Patrick Mahomes.And while nobody is lamenting that decision after the quarterback’s record-breaking MVP season, it still left Veach without a first-round choice in his first draft — a big challenge when it comes to plugging holes in a roster.He will have the No. 29 choice this year after the Chiefs came within an overtime of beating New England and reaching the Super Bowl. But he also has an additional second-round choice from the trade of volatile cornerback Marcus Peters to the Rams, and that means ample opportunity to get creative.“The fact we have a one and two twos, and then a one and two twos next year, puts us in a position to be aggressive from now until the start of the season,” Veach said. “Looking toward not just next season, but for the next two, three, four, five years http://www.chiefslockerroom.com/authent … ris-jersey , if you’re not proactive in your approach then you’re always chasing your tail.”Veach is one of the more open GMs in the league, willing to offer his opinion on just about any subject. But when it comes to discussing details, he’s as savvy and coy as a card shark.Then again, it doesn’t take a genius to realize help on defense will top his draft to-do list.The Chiefs fired coordinator Bob Sutton, ditched his 3-4 system and hired Steve Spagnuolo to put in a 4-3 scheme. They’ve already made a series of moves to create better fits for their personnel, but they still need help getting to the passer and in the defensive backfield.Fortunately for the Chiefs, this year’s draft is particularly deep in both of those areas.“I’m always looking for a smart, aggressive, tough-minded defense,” Chiefs coach Andy Reid. “You don’t have to be the fastest guy, but effort becomes a huge thing for me. Toughness becomes huge for me. The ability to make plays, understand the game — that’s important.”So with that framework in mind, here are some areas of need heading into the draft:PRESSURING THE PASSERThe Chiefs signed Alex Okafor and traded for Emmanuel Ogbah Womens Armani Watts Jersey , but they still need help. They hope Clemson DE Clelin Ferrell could fall to them late in the first round, and Montez Sweat of Mississippi State and TCU’s L.J. Collier are also possibilities.PLAYING CENTERFIELDThe Chiefs released longtime but injury prone Eric Berry and signed Tyrann Mathieu in free agency, but they may not be done at safety. Jordan Lucas and Daniel Sorensen have some experience and Armani Watts made great strides before a season-ending injury as a rookie, but quality depth remains important. Someone like Maryland’s Darnell Savage might fit nicely.ON THE OUTSIDEKendall Fuller excelled in his first season in Kansas City, and Bashaud Breeland joined in free agency. But things are thin beyond those two, making CB arguably the biggest need in the draft. Georgia standout Deandre Baker, Greedy Williams of LSU and Rock Ya-Sin of Temple all have the kind of size and athleticism that the Chiefs value on the outside.WHAT ABOUT WIDEOUT?Tyreek Hill’s uncertain legal situation — he was involved in a child welfare case — means the Chiefs could be on the lookout for a WR in the middle rounds.HELP ELSEWHEREOffensive and defensive lines always seem to be a priority for Reid, himself an old-school OL coach. The Chiefs lost C Mitch Morse in free agency and could use not only depth but a player with upside who could develop into a potential starter. When a video emerged in late November 2018 of then-Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt pushing and kicking a woman in the hallway of a Cleveland hotel nine months earlier, the Chiefs moved quickly to cut Hunt — reportedly because Hunt had lied to the Chiefs about the incident. Speaking to reporters for the first time since joining the Browns, Hunt admitted (eventually) that he didn’t tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth to the team that drafted him in 2017.“I tried to tell them as much as possible,” Hunt initially said Dorian O'Daniel Jersey , via the . It quickly became clear that he didn’t tell them enough, especially in light of what the video showed.“I just told them what I knew at the time, and when the video came out, it was like me seeing it too for the first time, too. It was so long ago, so they felt like I lied, so it’s all right,” Hunt said.And Hunt then added this: “I didn’t tell them everything, so I really take it as I kind of did.”It’s unclear what the Chiefs would have done if Hunt had admitted the February 2018 misconduct when first asked about it. If Hunt’s second chance results in his second NFL rushing title (his first came as a rookie in Kansas City), the Chiefs may regret that they didn’t ensure that Hunt’s second chance would come with the team that drafted him.

#1893 31-12-2019 02:37:02

elaine95
Membre

Bengals use their second sixth round selection to add to their linebacker depth."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABengals select Deshaun Davis with the 210th pickNew Trey Hopkins Jersey ,23commentsBengals use their second sixth round selection to add to their linebacker depth.EDTShareTweetShareShareBengals select Deshaun Davis with the 210th pickChristopher Hanewinckel-USA TODAY SportsThe Bengals use their second pick in the sixth round to take linebacker Deshaun Davis out of Auburn.It isn’t surprising to see the Bengals double up on linebacker in the draft. It was the biggest need coming into the draft. Davis’ biggest impact his rookie year will probably be on special teams.The Bengals have had a very active Day 3 of the draft. They traded up twice in the fourth round by using their fifth round pick and three of their six sixth round picks. So far, they’ve used Day 3 to add a backup quarterback, defensive tackle, interior offensive lineman and running back. All of those were positions where the Bengals desperately need developmental players and added depth. Davis adds depth to linebacker, and he is probably going to be a big time special team player. He wasn’t known for being a very good in coverage Clayton Fejedelem Jersey , but he is a great tackler and at getting through blocks. As far as sixth round picks go, the Bengals could do far worse. could do far worse.Bengals’ remaining top draft needs:DE, LB, WR2019 Bengals Draft PicksRoundPick NumberRoundPick NumberDay 3 NFL Draft schedule: 12 p.m. ET, Saturday Andrew Billings Jersey , April 27Here’s a link to the full seven-round NFL Draft order and live draft tracker! Bengals owner Mike Brown said this week that the team will not consider a contract extension for quarterback Andy Dalton until they see how he performs in the offense that head coach Zac Taylor is putting in place for his first season on the job.Taylor’s own comments about Dalton this week show a great deal of confidence in the quarterback’s ability to show Brown that he’s the right man for the job. Taylor said he has “full belief” in Dalton’s ability to do anything that the team will ask of him this season.“He can handle everything,” Taylor said, via the team’s website. “He can handle everything you want to do at the line of scrimmage, which is key. He can make all the protection calls, understands what we’re looking for in the run game. Andy is great in that regard. He’s got a high football IQ C.J. Uzomah Jersey , he’ll be able to handle anything they throw that him.”Taylor did add that “everything is on the table” for the No. 11 pick in the first round and a move for a quarterback in that spot would certainly make an extension a lot less likely even if Dalton’s ability to run Taylor’s offense matches Taylor’s prediction.

#1894 31-12-2019 03:10:30

elaine95
Membre

What was your favorite site moment of 2018?"Though we’re already a couple months in 2019 Devon Kennard Jersey White , it’s still a good time to reflect on the good and bad of 2018. We here at Pride of Detroit like to celebrate the good and try to improve on the bad. While we welcome constructive criticism from our readers, today, let’s focus on the positive.2018 was a big year for the site. It was our first year with full credentials, meaning we had unprecedented access for our viewers. We got exclusive interviews, we attended nearly every practice, and we even got to play Fortnite with Graham Glasgow (though that happened in 2019). But as part of the Lions zeitgeist, we were also partially responsible for some moments that all Lions fans came to enjoy. So here are the nominees for Pride of Detroit Moment of the Year.The Rowe Report DebutsOne of our biggest hires for 2018 was Fox 2 reporter Kellie Rowe—a huge Lions fan and a great Twitter follow. 2018 saw the debut of her Lions-centered YouTube series “The Rowe Report.” In its first season, we saw just how much range The Rowe Report had. What first started out as a weekly recap of Lions events turned into some crazy Womens Theo Riddick Jersey , hilarious antics throughout the year. If you haven’t seen the episodes yet, I highly recommend going to our YouTube page and catching up.“Africa” dominates Ford Field’s Song of the Game2017 was the year the Detroit Lions “officially” adopted Toto’s “Africa” as their song. Thanks to a strict campaign from yours truly, the Lions finally picked up on the wave of drums echoing in the night, and even announced the hiring of Matt Patricia using TOTO AFRICA in their tweets. So 2018 was already primed for Africa’s breakout season. Every game week, Ford Field ran a “Song of the Game” poll that fans could vote on through Twitter. Every single week, “Africa” won. Even when the Lions tried to pull out some universally loved songs, “Africa” took down the likes of “Bohemian Rhapsody” and “All I Want for Christmas is You.” It cannot be stopped.Audible DongThanks to the likes of Cody Parkey and Mason Crosby, the Lions became famous in 2018 for having some sort of magical uprights voodoo. Opponents missed an ungodly amount of field goals in 2018 and they all seemed to bounce over the upright.After the first Packers game Womens Matthew Stafford Jersey , on our weekly PODcast, Ryan Mathews unknowingly created the term that would become the nomenclature defining the wild phenomenon. Audible Dong spawned an unofficial Twitter account, and became the rallying cry anytime someone missed a field goal off the upright. Audible Dong’s peak was undoubtedly Wild Card weekend, when the Chicago Bears saw their playoff run end at the hands of Audible Dong. If Lions head coach Matt Patricia was looking to send a message by firing someone, it appears that special teams coach Joe Marciano was it.Because while the Lions offense has been as much of a concern as the kicking game this year, offensive coordinator Jim Bob Cooter is still receiving praise from his boss 鈥?and paychecks from the Lions.鈥淗e鈥檚 done a really good job for us here this year,鈥?Patricia said, via Carlos Monarrez of the Detroit Free Press. 鈥淎nd we鈥檙e certainly always looking to try to get better Danny Amendola Jersey , which obviously when you come out of week where we don鈥檛 perform well enough on Sunday it鈥檚 easy to kind of look at all of that. We do a good job of kind of self-assessing and moving forward getting ready for Chicago.鈥淚 think Jim Bob has done a great job here with the offense for a long time and he continues to do that. We鈥檒l just get better every week. I think offensively, defensively, special teams, it鈥檚 just a situation right now where we have to try to do obviously better than what we did last week and get going and start the second half of season off here the right way.鈥漈hat’s well short of a declaration of job security, and there are plenty of reasons to suspect changes on offense could be next.The Lions ranked 13th in the league in total offense last year, and averaged 25.6 points per game. This year, they’re 21st in total offense and scoring 22.5 per game.Cooter was plain-spoken when asked about the job he’s done this year.鈥淎bout 3-5,鈥?he said. 鈥淜ind of like a wise Christian Jones Jersey White , old coach once said, 鈥榊ou are what your record says you are.鈥?So need to improve, need to keep getting better. That鈥檚 part of our weekly process. I expect to help our team win at a higher level offensively.”Cooter wasn’t going to speculate about his own job security, but it’s reasonable to wonder about plenty of jobs there, as they’ve performed well short of expectations.

#1895 31-12-2019 04:25:41

elaine95
Membre

COOPERSTOWN Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , N.Y. (AP) — Lee Smith had seen the Hall of Fame several times. This visit was completely different.“I’m still in awe,” Smith said after the tour Tuesday, in preparation for his July induction. “Whenever I sign an autograph and someone says, ‘Hey, put Hall of Fame on it,’ I don’t know if the Hall of Fame goes first or the year goes first.”Smith, who emerged as an ace reliever with the Chicago Cubs in the 1980s, and former White Sox star Harold Baines were voted into the baseball shrine in December by a select committee. They will be inducted along with Mariano Rivera, the late Roy Halladay, Mike Mussina, and Edgar Martinez, who were elected last month by the Baseball Writers’ Association of America.The 61-year-old Smith was at the 2009 Hall of Fame induction of Rickey Henderson, Jim Rice and Joe Gordon. But this time was overwhelming as the monumental aspect of his upcoming enshrinement was still sinking in.Smith appeared on the BBWAA ballot 15 times and never came close.“It was unbelievable just to get that call. You wait so many years,” Smith said. “When I first retired, people told me I was going to be a first-ballot Hall of Famer. I’ve got goosebumps. I’ve never been nervous before, but I’m nervous right now.“It’s been crazy,” he said. “There’s a lot of this stuff here I already knew, especially about the Negro League and guys I played with and against. But being here is like no game you’ve ever been in before.”With his menacing stare and hard fastball, Smith was of baseball’s premier closers in the 1980s and 1990s, an imposing 6-foot-5 atop a pitching mound. During an 18-year career, he pitched for eight teams, making his initial mark with the Cubs from 1980-87. He also pitched for the Red Sox (1988-90), Cardinals (1990-92), Yankees (1993), Orioles (1994), Angels (1995), Reds (1996) and Expos (1997), and was the all-time saves leader with 478 when he retired in 1997.A seven-time All-Star, Smith led his league in saves four times and topped the 30-save mark 11 times. Smith held the all-time saves record until Hall of Famer Trevor Hoffman eclipsed it in 2006 and now ranks third behind Rivera (652) and Trevor Hoffman (601).“Everybody recognizes me now because of the Hall of Fame Antonio Brown Jersey White ,” said Smith, a minor league pitching coach with San Francisco. “Back in the day I had an identity crisis because in Chicago everybody wanted to throw me on the football field because I was such a big guy. I don’t have that problem anymore. Now they know who Lee Smith is. I’m proud of that.”Smith spent an inquisitive two hours touring the Hall of Fame. While viewing the “Pride and Passion” exhibit dedicated to the African-American baseball experience, Smith told a story from his high school days in Louisiana. Soon after it was desegregated, he said, an opposing team hung Smith in effigy when his school visited.With an early lead, Smith said he began hitting batter after batter. He didn’t even realize, he added, when the other team eventually took the offending image down from a tree. Ndamukong Suh's not laughing at the Miami Dolphins' front four anymore.The five-time Pro Bowl defensive tackle poked fun at his former team's run defense on Instagram during the exhibition season. But after two games — both wins — the run defense appears better without Suh.Miami is allowing 3.3 yards per rush, which ranks third in the NFL. That's a big improvement over last year's average of 4.1, which ranked 16th.And while the pass rush has totaled only three sacks, Miami has mustered enough pressure to force five interceptions, which is tied for the league lead entering Sunday's game against Oakland.It has been a collective effort to replace Suh, with all nine defensive linemen on the roster seeing significant playing time."Those guys have done a good job," coach Adam Gase said Wednesday. "They're doing well as a unit. I love the fact that they're all contributing."In last week's win at the Jets , eight defensive linemen had at least one tackle. The ninth — Charles Harris — had a sack negated by penalty.The front four totaled 21 tackles, including nine for losses."We're just trying to be great," said tackle Davon Godchaux, who had six tackles. That's a total Suh reached only once last year.When asked if the Dolphins miss Suh, Godchaux responded with laughter."Y'all are going to give me a trick question," he chortled as he walked away.Following the offseason departure of Suh and several other star players, Gase said the locker room culture had improved. And he said the rotation system with the front four is working better than in his first two seasons.Godchaux shares time with tackles Jordan Phillips, Vincent Taylor and Akeem Spence."We're definitely buying into it," Godchaux said. "Everybody is a starter. We don't look at it as if a guy is a backup. We label all nine guys as starters."Better depth and shared snaps could help the Dolphins avoid a repeat of last year's collapse in the run defense. Over the final 10 weeks they allowed 127 yards per game rushing — and won only twice.There's already a difference in how fresh the front four looks. Gase notes a particular improvement in passing situations."That's the thing I love about when we get to third down," he said. "We've got four guys going out there that are ready to rush the passer."The top pass rushers are Cameron Wake, who is 36 but seems ageless, and veteran newcomer Robert Quinn. Between them they have seven Pro Bowl berths."The addition of Quinn is huge," Raiders coach Jon Gruden said. "He has given them supreme effort opposite Cameron Wake. And they have a very good unit inside that can generate pressure as well. It's a combination of new players, new energy and the scheme. It's fun to watch them. Unfortunately we've got a lot of work to do to get ready."

#1896 31-12-2019 06:42:08

elaine95
Membre

The Patriots must have at least some interest in South Carolina wide receiver Deebo Samuel Youth N'Keal Harry Jersey , they brought him in for a pre-draft visit.Perhaps he mistook their interest with familiarity.Via Peter King in NBC’s , Samuel posted a video on social media of him talking to Patriots coach Bill Belichick.鈥淗ey Billy, I鈥檒l see you in a month, my man,鈥?Samuel said.It’s probably harmless enough, unless Samuel ends up in New England. While the player-coach dynamic can often be far different from the gruff exterior Belichick shows to the media, we haven’t seen a player refer to Belichick that way. And maybe we won’t.Regardless Color Rush N'Keal Harry Jersey , Samuel’s a solid prospect, who had 62 catches for 882 yards and 11 touchdowns for the Gamecocks last year. One can only imagine what he might do if he ever got to work with Tommy as well. CINCINNATI (AP) — With their defense unable to stop anybody, the Buccaneers fired their coordinator and got a better showing — and a slump-busting win — the next time out.The Bengals won’t be doing anything so drastic, even though they’ve got significant issues that came to the forefront during their second-worst drubbing under coach Marvin Lewis. All they can do is hope players get healthy and things get better before it all slips away.Their matchup Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium could be a pivotal moment heading into the season’s midpoint.“I still believe we’re in great shape,” Bengals receiver Tyler Boyd said. “I don’t think we’re a bad team or we’re coming off a week we can’t overcome. But we’ve got to tighten up now.”Tampa Bay (3-3) ended a three-game slide that cost defensive coordinator Mike Smith his job. He was replaced last week by former Bucs assistant coach Mark Duffner, who simplified the game plan. The Buccaneers held Cleveland to 305 total yards and had five sacks during a 26-23 overtime victory .The showing was encouraging, and so is the upcoming schedule. Tampa Bay is nearing the end of a stretch of four road games out of five New England Patriots Jersey 2019 , with one more at Carolina next week. Then the Buccaneers play four of five at home.“How we won the game Sunday — if we continue doing that, I think we’ll be fine,” said defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who has had a sack in each of the last five games.It’s not so clear cut for the Bengals (4-3), who have squandered much of their fast start with a last-minute home loss to Pittsburgh and a 45-10 loss at Kansas City last Sunday night. The defense got shredded for 551 yards, the offense managed a season-low 239 total yards, and there were missed tackles and botched plays that figured in their second-biggest margin of defeat during Lewis’ 16 seasons.The game on Sunday begins a favorable stretch for the Bengals: four of five at home. They’ve already fallen out of first place in the AFC North and can’t slip any more behind.“This game is important for us N'Keal Harry New England Patriots Jersey , and we want to end the first half of the season the right way,” quarterback Andy Dalton said.Five things to watch at Paul Brown Stadium:BETTER DThe Buccaneers’ defense was much better vs. Cleveland, but it still ranks last in pass defense. Middle linebacker Kwon Alexander and backup linebacker Jack Cichy suffered season-ending knee injuries against the Browns, forcing a shuffle at the position. Adarius Taylor moves from outside linebacker to the middle, and Devante Bond — who rejoined the team last week after being released in September — takes over at the outside spot.“That’s a great linebacker we lost,” Pierre-Paul said of Alexander.THIRD TIMEJameis Winston makes his third start since returning from a suspension for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. The Buccaneers’ offense is ranked No. 1 in the league. Winston threw for 365 yards against the Browns but was sacked four times, threw a pair of interceptions and lost a fumble Cheap N'Keal Harry Jersey , a reminder of his biggest problem: turnovers.“It’s costing us points and putting us at risk,” offensive coordinator Todd Monken said.DALTON’S CHALLENGEDalton got off to his best start since 2015 , throwing for 11 touchdowns in the first four games. The offense has stalled in the last three, with Dalton throwing for only four touchdowns. The Bengals have been hurt by the loss of two tight ends and running back Giovani Bernard. They were one-dimensional in the drubbing at Kansas City, with receiver A.J. Green accounting for 110 of their 139 total yards in the first half. They’ll be looking to get running back Joe Mixon and the other receivers more heavily involved against the Buccaneers.“A.J. is going to get his — he deserves it, and he should,” Dalton said. “He’s a big part of why this offense has been successful throughout the years. But if we can spread the ball around Red N'Keal Harry Jersey , it helps.”FLAT AND FLATTENEDThe Bengals’ defense played its sloppiest game in Kansas City, with missed tackles helping the Chiefs pile up those 551 yards. Cincinnati’s defense is ranked second to last in the league in yards allowed and third worst in points allowed.“We’ve just got to have that fire,” cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick said. “We didn’t play with enough fire.”OLD FRIENDSLewis and Bucs coach Dirk Koetter have been close friends since they were teammates at Idaho State from 1978-80. They were in each other’s weddings. They remain close even as they get set to try to beat each other.“When you’re playing each other, I don’t know if you’d say it’s special because both guys want their team to win,” Koetter said. “We’ll be rooting against each other.”

#1897 31-12-2019 07:04:45

elaine95
Membre

KANSAS CITY De’Anthony Thomas Jersey , Mo. (AP) — The Kansas City Chiefs acquired pass rusher Frank Clark from the Seattle Seahawks for a package of picks Tuesday, then quickly agreed with him on a $105 million, five-year contract, as they continue to overhaul their much-maligned defense.The Chiefs sent the No. 29 overall pick in this year’s draft and a second-round pick in 2020 to Seattle, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press. The person spoke about the trade terms and contract details on condition of anonymity because they were pending a physical.Clark planned to head to Kansas City to complete that in the next 48 hours.The trade, first reported by the NFL Network, also includes a swap of third-round picks in this year’s draft. That means the Chiefs will move up eight spots on Friday night.Chiefs general manager Brett Veach said last week that he was aggressively trying to upgrade the defense, and he acknowledge the window for winning a Super Bowl title began last season. That’s when Patrick Mahomes took over at quarterback and had an MVP season as a first-time starter, leading Kansas City to a third straight AFC West title and the conference championship game.“We want to take the next step,” Veach said. “Certainly, it goes without saying our offense we pretty efficient last year and I think we are always looking to improve and get better.”Seattle already had the 21st pick overall pick Thursday night, and now general manager John Schneider has an additional first-day selection as he begins rebuilding his own defense.Clark was chosen by the Seahawks in the second round of the 2015 draft Laurent Duvernay-Tardif Jersey , though most agreed he was a first-round talent docked by off-the-field concerns. But he quickly became a dependable edge rusher, piling up 36 sacks over his first four seasons with a team-best 14 this past season.The Seahawks placed the franchise tag on him after the season, but Clark had yet to sign the $17.128 million deal as rumors of a trade swirled. Several other teams also inquired about landing him ahead of the draft as Seattle tried to accumulate additional picks.“This time, and the trade deadline, there’s some speculation about a lot of players,” Schneider said on Monday. “We’re involved in a lot of deals. We take a lot of pride in that. We wouldn’t be doing our jobs if we weren’t listening to everybody.”Kansas City ultimately won the bidding for him.Veach has spent most of the offseason rebuilding one of the league’s worst defenses, one that played a key role in their AFC title game collapse. They lost in overtime to New England when the Patriots won the coin toss, marched downfield and scored the winning touchdown in a 37-31 victory — never giving Mahomes and one of the NFL’s most potent offenses a chance with the ball.In a matter of days, the Chiefs fired defensive coordinator Bob Sutton, hired new coordinator Steve Spagnuolo and began sifting through their personnel as they switched from a 3-4 to a 4-3 system.They got rid of longtime safety Eric Berry and high-priced linebackers Justin Houston and Dee Ford, sending the latter to San Francisco for a second-round pick next year, and carved out enough cap space to find replacements. They signed safety Tyrann Mathieu Ron Parker Jersey , cornerback Bashaud Breeland, linebacker Damien Wilson and defensive end Alex Okafor in free agency, then traded safety Eric Murray to former GM John Dorsey and the Cleveland Browns for defensive end Emmanuel Ogbah.All told, the Chiefs have signed or traded for five new defensive starters.“We didn’t win the Super Bowl,” Veach said, “so we can get better. I think all across the board, there is talent that we can acquire, and we can get more depth on both sides of the football. I think that’s what makes it fun and exciting. There’s certainly some specific areas that may be more apparent. But I think the things you do in free agency protect yourself in the draft, so you don’t have to take a player that you feel is a second- or third-round value in the first round.”The Seahawks have also been busy retooling their defense this offseason, adding defensive ends Cassius Marsh and Nate Orchard as they shopped Clark. They are expected to continue to target help in the pass rush and the defensive backfield in the first couple of rounds of the draft.The additional first-round pick Thursday night also gives Seattle some flexibility.Schneider has a tendency to move around in drafts, and it’s possible the Seahawks could trade down and acquire additional picks. They still only have five selections overall, and in nine previous drafts in charge Allen Bailey Jersey , Schneider has never made fewer than eight selections. Guarantees have far less cachet than they one did.Fifth years after Joe Namath made the ultimate sports promise, no-downside vows of success show up anywhere and everywhere. The latest comes from a team that currently is pegged for the basement of the AFC West.Mike Klis of 9News.com asked tight end Jeff Heuerman whether the Broncos are a playoff team. Said Heuerman: “Yes. Write it down. Yes.”The sports books regard the Broncos as the longest shot to win the division (+1200, according to Caesers Palace), and an ultra long shot to win the Super Bowl. That’s for good reason; for the first time since 1971-72, the Broncos have had consecutive losing seasons. Also, their odds to win the Super Bowl actually went down after they traded for quarterback Joe Flacco.That said, crazier things have happened — and every year there’s a worst-to-first team or two. But plenty of things would have to fall Denver’s way to get them into the 2019 playoffs, especially when competing in an AFC field that keeps getting stronger and stronger.

#1898 03-01-2020 03:56:36

elaine95
Membre

OAKLAND Womens Antonio Brown Jersey , Calif. (AP) — Jon Gruden has quickly put his stamp on the Oakland Raiders in his second stint as coach.He’s installed his new systems, overhauled more than half the roster and traded star pass rusher Khalil Mack to Chicago just before the start of the season for draft picks.Gruden’s quest to get the new-look Raiders back to the level they were at during his first stint that ended in 2001 begins at home Monday night against the Los Angeles Rams. Oakland has had just one winning season in the past 15 years.“We have not had a lot of success,” Gruden said. “We’ve got to turn this team around. We’ve got to get this team built back to where we can compete for championships. It was that way in 1998 and it’s that way 20 years later. We’ve got to put this train back on the track and we’ve tried to assemble the right guys to get us started. We’ll see where we are on Monday night.”There is quite a bit of intrigue in what Gruden’s offense will look like in his first game as coach in 10 years. He spent the past nine seasons after being fired in Tampa Bay as the analyst for “Monday Night Football.”Gruden spent much of the offseason talking about wanting to bring the Raiders back to 1998. He showed almost none of his offense in the preseason, but his former protege and current Rams coach Sean McVay knows to expect the unexpected.“He’s always done such a good job of mixing it up,” McVay said. “I’m sure he’s got a bunch of new wrinkles that he’s added to his arsenal. It’s going to be exciting, but it is a great challenge, really kind of that element of uncertainty and that does make it very difficult.”Despite the trade of Mack, Gruden has many of the ingredients he needs for a successful season on offense with Derek Carr at quarterback, a strong interior offensive line, a running game led by Marshawn Lynch and a pair of receivers in Amari Cooper and Jordy Nelson who have shown big-play ability in the past.Now he gets a chance to show some new wrinkles that he learned by visiting and watching all the other teams as an announcer.“I feel like he’s more advanced,” said tackle Donald Penn Antonio Brown Jersey White , who played for Gruden in Tampa Bay in 2007-08. “He’s gotten even smarter. That’s crazy to say because he knows so much already, but I feel like he’s learned even more during that time off.”Here are some other things to watch:TEACHER VS. MENTOR: Gruden hired McVay as a 22-year-old assistant wide receivers coach in 2008 but the ties between the families go back further. McVay’s grandfather, John, hired Gruden’s father, Jim, at Dayton in 1970, and helped Jon get his first NFL job as an assistant in San Francisco in 1990. The younger McVay has taken so much from Gruden that he has many of the same mannerisms and sounds so much like his mentor that Jon Gruden joked he does a better impersonation of him than comedian Frank Caliendo.“I hear it all the time,” McVay said. “”But I think probably subconsciously you pick up on some of those things just from being around somebody. I got so much respect for him so I take it as a compliment.”DOMINANT DONALD: While the Raiders cut ties with 2016 AP Defensive Player of the Year Mack after his contract holdout, the Rams gave last year’s top defensive player Aaron Donald a six-year, $135 million deal, with $87 million guaranteed to end his holdout. Donald Bo Jackson Jersey White , perhaps the game’s top interior pass rusher, joins a defense that added three former All-Pros in the offseason in defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh and cornerbacks Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib.GOFF’S GROWTH: Rams QB Jared Goff took a big step last year after the former No. 1 overall pick struggled in his rookie season in 2016. Goff increased his yards per attempt from 5.3 to 8.0 and his passer rating from 63.6 to 100.5. Goff still sees more room to grow, but didn’t get to show that in the preseason when he didn’t get any snaps because of injuries to the offensive line.“There’s a bunch of stuff we’ve been working on this offseason that we’re ready to display on Monday night,” Goff said. “A lot of the stuff is from last season that we’re going to continue to do, and then a lot of new stuff that we’re doing.”DRIVE THE CARR: Carr is looking to bounce back from a down season as he struggled with a back injury and an unimaginative offense by former coordinator Todd Downing. He matched his career high with 13 interceptions and recorded his worst totals in yards, touchdowns and passer rating since his rookie year in 2014. The Raiders hope for a revival under Gruden.HIDDEN SCHEMES: These teams played just over three weeks ago in an exhibition, although not much can be gleaned from that game. Both teams sat almost all of their starters and showed almost none of the schemes knowing they’d play a game that counts so soon.“You would think we’d know about them, they would know about us, but all of our starters on both teams were wearing sweatsuits,” Gruden said.Raiders week three snap counts vs Dolphins: Clinton McDonald leads all defensive linemen, registers team’s only sack It didn’t take long for Clinton McDonald to acclimate to his new team. The defensive tackle was signed two weeks ago https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authe … arr-jersey , ahead of the team’s week two game against the Broncos. He rotated into that game and Sunday in Miami he led all defensive linemen with 34 snaps (77%).Just as the Raiders had done in their first two games of the season, they had one sack in the first half. Bruce Irvin had the first, then Maurice Hurst, and now Clinton McDonald. It’s rather surprising to see considering McDonald was cut by the Broncos in the final roster cuts and wasn’t picked up by a team. It just shows you the lack of depth on the Raiders defensive line, due in part to the injuries to Justin Ellis (foot) and PJ Hall (ankle).Other notes:TJ Clemmings played most of the game at right tackle in place of Donald Penn who left with a concussion.Brandon LaFell played 33 snaps (43%) and didn’t see a single target. Meanwhile Seth Roberts who caught a touchdown last week was inactive.No matter how well Erik Harris seems to play and how much Gruden gushes about him, he still plays few snaps than Reggie Nelson and Marcus Gilchrist.Marquel Lee saw the second most snaps among the linebackers, more than Derrick Johnson.Karl Joseph played one snap before suffering a lower leg injury and not returning.Week 3 snap counts..Offense.Defense.Spec Tms...Offense.Defense.Spec Tms.

#1899 03-01-2020 06:44:28

elaine95
Membre

Running the football has been an adventure for the New England Patriots this season.Injuries and inconsistency were issues early on as the Patriots struggled in short yardage and failed to produce a touchdown in the first three games.Jeremy Hill was lost for the year after he suffered a knee injury in the New England's season opener. Two games later Drew Bledsoe Jersey , starter Rex Burkhead hurt his neck in the Patriots' loss to Detroit and was also placed on injured reserve.Buoyed by the production of rookie Sony Michel, who had missed the preseason with his own knee issue, New England scored seven touchdowns on the ground over the next three games. Michel had four of them, to go along with two 100-yard games.But the Patriots' running backs were again held out of the end zone in last week's 38-31 win at Chicago.Production slowed considerably when Michel had to be helped off the field in the second quarter after having his left knee bent back awkwardly while he was being tackled."What happened to Sony ... could happen to anybody at any time, unfortunately. So, we have to be prepared for those things," Patriots coach Bill Belichick said. "At whatever point the die is cast and we know what it is, we go in that direction."Where that is exactly is to be determined as New England returns to AFC East play Monday night at Buffalo. Following Michel's injury Womens David Andrews Jersey , James White and Kenjon Barner began the week as the only healthy running backs on the roster.White leads the team with 45 receptions and six receiving touchdowns and is the second-leading rusher (40 carries, 189 yards, TD) behind Michel. Barner has 16 carries for 63 yards, but his comfort level in the offense is unclear.This is his third stint with the Patriots this season after being twice released and spending time on the practice squad.White said Barner and current practice squad running back Kenneth Farrow are prepared to contribute as needed."They're good guys," White said. "They're working hard, trying to learn as much as possible. It can be a lot thrown at you pretty fast, but they're willing to work, ask the questions and they try to go out there and perform on the practice field. You can tell it's showing up for Kenjon in the game. He's running hard http://www.patriotslockerroom.com/authe … gan-jersey , doing everything he needs to do."Offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels said he's comfortable having White handle more of the load."I think that comes down to individual execution and that credit goes to James White," McDaniels said. "He's the one that runs the routes, he's the one that makes decisions and cuts in the backfield if you're handing it to him, and he's the one that catches the ball wherever you put him on the field."While White has a subdued demeanor off the field, center David Andrews said he has the confidence of the entire offense when his number is called."Every time he gets the football, I like it a lot," Andrews said.White says he's ready to do whatever is asked of him."It's just taking care of your body and going out there and executing, getting the job done whether it's more touches or not Youth Sony Michel Jerseys ," he said. "I just want to make the most of the opportunities that I get and just have fun out there and play to the best of my abilities."That's all it is. It doesn't matter whether it's 10 touches, one touch, 20 touches. It doesn't really matter. Just go out there and play hard and do whatever I can to help this team."Follow Kyle Hightower on Twitter at ://khightower On the surface, there aren’t many quarterbacks more different than Tom Brady and Cam Newton.One is the conventional ideal, the classic drop-back passer. The other is an impossible-to-put-in-a-box gift of talent, a unicorn who combines running and passing like few in the history of the game. One is also understated, and one is very not understated at all. There’s also the small matter of the six rings (one at the other team’s expense, albeit before Newton arrived).But new Panthers wide receiver Chris Hogan Sony Michel Jerseys Stitched , who signed this offseason after three years with the Patriots, said he sees some similarities.“That competitive nature, it’s there,” Hogan said, via David Newton of ESPN.com. “When it comes time to strap on the pads and play football, their focus is on one goal and that’s winning football games.“Cam wants to win. You can tell that right away from talking to him and being around him.”Hogan noted that their practice styles and routine made Newton and Brady “totally different players,” and the physical component is obvious. While Brady may be all business, Newton was running around and having fun last week Trey Flowers Jersey , despite the meticulous rehab he’s been doing on his surgically repaired throwing shoulder. During practice, it’s not uncommon to see Newton run across the field to hip-bump a teammate for a big play, or yelling encouragement throughout.And while he’s been in a successful environment lately, Hogan likes what he sees so far in Carolina.“These are some of the most competitive guys I’ve been around,” he said.Now they just have to try to match results.

#1900 03-01-2020 08:17:33

elaine95
Membre

As the NBA Finals are just hours away from tip-off Darrell Henderson Los Angeles Rams Jerseys , let’s jump into some comparisons!" />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteTurf Show Timesa Los Angeles Rams communityLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSectionsLibraryMastheadCommunity GuidelinesNFL OddsStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕Filed under:2019 Los Angeles Rams OffseasonComparing 2019 NBA Finals players to the Los Angeles RamsNew,5commentsAs the NBA Finals are just hours away from tip-off, let’s jump into some comparisons!CDTShareTweetShareShareComparing 2019 NBA Finals players to the Los Angeles RamsPhoto by Harry How/Getty ImagesThe 2019 NBA Finals are just hours away from tip-off with an exciting matchup between the first-time finals attendees in the Toronto Raptors open up at home against the Golden State Warriors who’re trying to three-peat.Let’s take a look at some of the star players participating in this finals matchup, and compare them to who’s most similar on the Los Angeles Rams’ roster.Here we go:Floor GeneralPG Steph Curry - QB Jared GoffThis one was pretty easy, wasn’t it? Steph Curry man’s the point for the Warriors who’ve built a dynasty. While the Rams have yet to re-create the same success, Jared Goff is the man who makes it all go as the ball is in his hands every play. A Curry three is akin to a Goff bomb down the field.Wiley Ol’ VetSF Andre Iguodala - CB Aqib TalibBoth Iguodala and Talib are true veterans of the game. At this point in time, Talib probably offers more than Iggy does, but both are guys who’ve won before, have experienced it all, and are still valuable players (and leaders) to their teams. Not to mention, both are great defenders.Heart & GritPF Draymond Green - CB Marcus PetersThis comparison stems from two incredibly hyped and edgy players. At times they may have you pulling out chunks of hair, though more often than not their aggression and passion results in major positives and momentum swings. Green is one of the best defenders in the NBA, meanwhile Peters has shown his ability to perform at a superstar level in the past.PG Kyle Lowry - WR Brandin CooksBoth Lowry and Cooks are similar in stature (small), but operate under the ideology of “no fear”. Lowry will take a charge any time of day and isn’t afraid to get down and dirty fighting for loose balls. Cooks has never met a route he wouldn’t run, even if it meant exposing his small stature going across the middle of the field. Just ask Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tre’ Boston.Two-Way WeaponSG Klay Thompson - WR Robert WoodsKlay Thompson isn’t necessarily the guy who makes it all go for the Warriors, but he is a potent weapon in his own right. A dominant defender and a catch-and-shoot nightmare Los Angeles Rams Jerseys 2019 , he offers a dangerous ability on both ends on the floor. Why and how does that compare to Robert Woods? Well, Woods is just as good as a receiver as he is a blocker, and he’s excellent at both. Both guys affect the game with or without the ball in their hands. Mr. Do-it-all.All-Around DominanceSF Kawhi Leonard - DT Aaron DonaldKawhi Leonard has proven to be the best player in the NBA after his magical and dominating performance in the 2019 playoffs. He has the ability to truly takeover a game at any point in time, is as strong as an ox, and is one of the best defenders in NBA history. And that’s where the comparison to Aaron Donald comes in. Truly unstoppable, Donald can wreak havoc whenever he pleases against opponents. He’s off to one of the most dominant starts to a career that we’ve ever witnessed, and for that, both of these guys are considered unstoppable.Straight FirepowerSF Kevin Durant - RB Todd GurleyKevin Durant is arguably the best offensive player in the entire league (could even remove the “offensive”). His offense has no limitations as he can create any look he wants, and he can drain just about anything. His offensive firepower is unmatched. Todd Gurley offers the same offensive ability. He can run at an elite level, he can catch at an elite level, and he can block at an elite level. All around, these guys are nearly unstoppable with the ball in their hands.Got It Out The MudC Marc Gasol - LT Andrew WhitworthMarc Gasol has done it all, other than win a championship. A former defensive player of the year, a three-time all-star, and a guy who’s played 13 years of NBA basketball. By way of trade, he finally finds himself in a position to land his first shot at a ring Darrell Henderson black jersey , which was similar to Andrew Whitworth. Whitworth put in 13 NFL seasons when he finally reached his first Super Bowl, and although the Rams didn’t complete the job, it’s great to see a fantastic player and human at least get a shot on the grand stage.Up & ComerPF Pascal Siakam - SS John Johnson IIIPascal Siakam was not drafted highly, he was not expected to develop this quickly, played in the G-League, and truly earned his way to stardom. He’s currently the second option on arguably the best team in the league who offers a ton of defensive ability and versatility. John Johnson was not drafted highly either (third round pick), was not given a starting job out of the gate, and earned his way to becoming one of the best safeties in the NFL. Both guys are on the verge of a pro bowl/all-star berth.Role PlayerPG Fred VanVleet - CB Nickell Robey-ColemanFred VanVleet is a diminutive point guard who went undrafted and grinded his way onto an NBA roster. Not just that, but FVV is now an integral piece to the Raptors as his bench presence nearly won him a Sixth Man of the Year award. Nickell Robey-Coleman is small in stature, doesn’t play 100% of the time (like VanVleet), was undrafted, and earned and grinded his way to a nice contract and a solidified role by way of fantastic play. Well done, gents.There you have it. Enjoy the NBA Finals tip tonight, and also, GO RAPTORS! It just doesn’t make any sense."WhiteSections 2019 offseason2019 free agency2019 NFL DraftFull ArchiveLibrary 2019 NFL calendar2019 Rams regular season sched2019 Rams preseason schedMasthead Community Guidelines NFL Odds StubHub ✕2019 NFL Playoffs2019 Los Angeles Rams Offseason2019 NFL Free AgencyThe Detroit Lions’ signing of RB C.J. Anderson underscores just how strange the Los Angeles Rams’ handling of RB Todd Gurley was in the playoffsNew,76commentsIt just doesn’t make any sense.CDTShareTweetShareShareThe Detroit Lions’ signing of RB C.J. Anderson underscores just how strange the Los Angeles Rams’ handling of RB Todd Gurley was in the playoffsLos Angeles Rams RB Todd Gurley celebrates with RB C.J. Anderson after scoring a touchdown against the Dallas Cowboys in the Divisional Round of the 2019 NFL Playoffs Darrell Henderson Jersey Mens , Jan. 12, 2019.Gary A. Vasquez-USA TODAY SportsThe Detroit Lions signed RB C.J. Anderson yesterday just three and a half months after he joined the Los Angeles Rams en route to one of the weirdest sagas Rams fans have ever seen with the handling of RB Todd Gurley and his knee.A reminder of the timeline that played out over the final weeks of the 2018 regular season into the playoffs.The first domino to fall came in Week 13 against the Detroit Lions when RB Malcolm Brown injured his clavicle forcing him to miss the rest of the season (although some might argue the real first domino was Gurley aggravating the knee in Week 1 against the Oakland Raiders (or some might argue it truly began when the Rams made Gurley the highest-paid running back in the NFL last July (and some might even suggest it goes back to Gurley initially injuring the knee in college with the Georgia Bulldogs (and some might even suggest it was when he was born in the first place!)))). Interestingly, the Rams didn’t make any personnel changes to the RB depth chart once Brown got injured. Perhaps prophetically, NFL Network’s Mike Garafolo suggested the injury would be a major factor for the Rams were anything to happen to Gurley:And well, wouldn’t you know it...something did happen.In Week 15 against the Philadelphia Eagles, Gurley injured/aggravated/whatevered his knee. In retrospect, it’s certainly strange the Rams didn’t lighten the load for Gurley in Brown’s absence by using either of their backups in RB John Kelly or RB Justin Davis as our own Sosa Kremenjas advocated following the Brown injury:Instead, Kelly and Davis accounted for just four carries in Weeks 14 and 15 while Gurley ran the ball 23 times.With the Rams coming out of Week 15 saying that Gurley was “on track” to play in Week 16, I framed the issue his injury posed as this:Good lord, did it ever.A day later, the Rams signed Anderson who had already been released by two teams in the 2018 season. He jumped over Kelly and Davis on the depth chart to become the starting running back in Weeks 16 and 17 as Gurley was sidelined with the knee injury.Anderson was fantastic in both starts, though it’s worth noting the offensive line was fantastic as well to give Anderson the opportunity to be as much.Despite having an extra week to rest thanks to a first-round bye, Rams fans were given an indication of Gurley’s health status when he appeared on the initial injury report in the divisional round of the playoffs against the Dallas Cowboys. But a fantastic performance from the Rams’ offensive line gave Gurley and Anderson the chance to shine as the two combined for 238 rushing yards. Gurley had a memorable 35-yard touchdown through a GIGANTIC lane that many used to suggest he was at optimal health; others, including myself, thought it was clear evidence to the contrary.In any case, the next two games catapulted the saga into top tier drama. Against the New Orleans Saints in the NFC Championship Darrell Henderson Jersey Cheap , Gurley, the NFL’s highest-paid running back, had just four carries. While Rams Head Coach suggested after the game that Gurley was “healthy” and “feeling good” along with using that touchdown run against the Cowboys to reinforce as much, I remained skeptical and asked how injured he really was.Gurley downplayed the developing drama heading into Super Bowl LIII:Gurley indeed wasn’t listed on any of the three injury reports leading up to the Super Bowl though speculation continued to grow surrounding his knee.Some reporters even mocked the speculation heading into the Super Bowl:Gurley, in fact, was not involved early with just three runs in the first half as cameras repeatedly showed him on the sideline as the broadcast team of Jim Nantz and Tony Romo along with media and fans worldwide wondered why the Rams had placed the highest-paid running back in the NFL in a job share with someone who had been unemployed as recently as two months prior.The Super Bowl did not go well.Gurley refused to speak to reporters in their final exit interviews two days later.Anderson revealed that at the time of his signing, Gurley had been injured worse than initially anticipated.Then the Rams revealed that, despite having insisted throughout the playoffs that there was no injury after sitting out the final two games of the regular season, Gurley had been dealing with “a wear and tear issue.”And just a month ago, we learned that Gurley has been suffering from arthritis in the knee.It’s been one hell of a ride.So now as Anderson heads to Detroit after they tried to poach Brown of all people, we can close out this chapter of the Gurley knee saga...and prepare to open the next one in four months’ time.