La rivière et l’énergie

Choisissez votre thème et participez au dialogue.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-04-2014 21:07:41

Admin
Administrateur

LA THERMODYNAMIQUE ET LA COMBUSTION

Un thermodynamicien comprend le principe de fonctionnement d'une pompe a chaleur. Il comprend et est capable d'expliquer comment les flux thermiques rentrant et sortant du système composé par le fluide caloporteur d'une  pompe a chaleur s’équilibrent selon la loi de conservation de l'énergie. Il sait maintenant comment la pompe à chaleur dose ces flux thermiques pour satisfaire le besoin en température à l'intérieur d'un bâtiment et sur le circuit d'eau chaude sanitaire. Son problème est que la société française n'est pas encore prête à tout confier au chauffage thermodynamique. Son problème est que le sous-ensemble constitué par le circuit de la pompe à chaleur doit s'insérer dans le circuit existant: celui de la combustion. Il sait que les deux systèmes considérés isolément peuvent satisfaire le besoin dans de bonnes conditions pour l'utilisateur, mais il est anxieux de voir leur cohabitation échouer partiellement au détriment des performances de la pompe à chaleur. Compte tenu de la dualité des solutions qu'il a imaginé et qu'on lui propose pour faire cohabiter les deux circuits hydrauliques, il s'inquiète de choisir la bonne solution de telle sorte que les deux circuits s'insèrent intelligemment l'un à l'autre afin de satisfaire le besoin: réduire la consommation d'énergie primaire en assurant le confort.

#2 06-06-2017 05:37:43

aliciahuang
Membre

Re: LA THERMODYNAMIQUE ET LA COMBUSTION

NFL insiders favor Raiders over Steelers as AFC contenders

the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots have been among the most consistent teams in the AFC. The Steelers haven’t had a losing record since 2003 and have made the playoffs nine times since then. But when the ESPN Insiders talked about which team is the biggest threat to the Patriots and it was three votes Las Vegas Raiders and only one for the Steelers.,Over the course of the past decade

Here’s what Matt Bowen had to say about the Raiders.

you must have a physical identity on both sides of the ball. And Oakland has that under Jack Del Rio.,The Oakland Raiders have some of the key traits necessary to challenge the Patriots: pass-rush ability; an offensive line that can control tempo; and enough offensive weapons to create explosive plays. To beat New England

Meanwhile, Kevin Seifert had to say about Pittsburgh., here’s what the lone vote for the Steelers

substantial offensive firepower and a defense that can rush the passer is always a threat to win.,The team that has the best chance to overtake the Patriots is the Steelers: A Hall of Fame-caliber quarterback

but it sounds like he's doing what he needs to be done to make any weight concerns go out the window.,The key to the Steelers getting the respect they deserve will be on the defensive side of the football. Shootouts aren’t how you win championships in the NFL. The Steelers have poured resources 49ers defensive end Aaron Lynch drew some attention earlier this spring when he was reported to be overweight early in OTAs

who says Lynch is working hard to reach his target weight.,Lynch was given some praise on Wednesday by defensive coordinator Robert Saleh

per 49ers.com. "I've been impressed with the way he's come out and approached his job. He's doing everything he can to get to a spot where he's well-conditioned and where he can perform at a high level. I'm excited to see,“Aaron is working his tail off, as we go it'll be exciting to see him work even more in that month we get off to come back for training camp to be where he wants to be.”,Carlos Hyde Jersey," Saleh said

Lynch,Solomon Thomas Jersey, told reporters he came into the offseason at over 280 pounds after reaching the 300 mark last season., who is moving into a defensive end this season in the new 4-3 scheme after playing a 3-4 outside linebacker in previous years

per the San Jose Mercury-News. “I was going out places,Authentic Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey,“I don’t think I took my diet the best I could,” Lynch said last week,C. J. Beathard Jersey, so I gained weight.”, taking my wife out. I wasn’t eating vegetables and lean meat every day

Lynch said his target weight is somewhere in the 260 to 270 range.

but it sounds like he's doing what he needs to be done to make any weight concerns go out the window.,49ers defensive end Aaron Lynch drew some attention earlier this spring when he was reported to be overweight early in OTAs

who says Lynch is working hard to reach his target weight.,Lynch was given some praise on Wednesday by defensive coordinator Robert Saleh

per 49ers.com. "I've been impressed with the way he's come out and approached his job. He's doing everything he can to get to a spot where he's well-conditioned and where he can perform at a high level. I'm excited to see,“Aaron is working his tail off, as we go it'll be exciting to see him work even more in that month we get off to come back for training camp to be where he wants to be.”," Saleh said

Lynch, told reporters he came into the offseason at over 280 pounds after reaching the 300 mark last season.,Authentic Carlos Hyde Jersey,Authentic Solomon Thomas Jersey,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, who is moving into a defensive end this season in the new 4-3 scheme after playing a 3-4 outside linebacker in previous years

per the San Jose Mercury-News. “I was going out places,Reuben Foster Jersey,Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey,“I don’t think I took my diet the best I could,” Lynch said last week,Authentic C. J. Beathard Jersey, so I gained weight.”, taking my wife out. I wasn’t eating vegetables and lean meat every day

Lynch said his target weight is somewhere in the 260 to 270 range.

#3 21-06-2017 03:26:55

aliciahuang
Membre

76ers fans tweet up petty trade celebration

Philadelphia sports fans know how to be heard, whether they're booing someone involved with their Philadelphia Eagles - even the franchise's most successfulcoach and quarterback faced it - or ruining a moment of silence after the death of a team owner.

But fans of the Philadelphia 76ers are a bit different. Many of them love the direction of their franchise,Marshawn Lynch  Jersey," an idiom created under former general manager Sam Hinkie,Brian Dawkins Jersey, even amid one of the ugliest losing runs in NBA history. The reason? They "Trust The Process,Authentic Carson Wentz Jersey, to whom these people literally build shrines and gather to celebrate.

So when the 76ers' trade with the Boston Celtics became official and Philadelphia got rights to the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft,Authentic Alshon Jeffery Jersey, who resigned in 2016, Sixers fans celebrated. The Process was coming full circle. Hinkie, would be proud. They showed that happiness in the most Philadelphian way possible: petty retweets.

As Vice Sports' David Roth explains:

No, a term coined by Michael Levin and Spike Eskin, this was Retweet Armageddon, the hosts of the popular Sixers podcast The Rights To Ricky Sanchez.

Retweet Armageddon, or anyway be able to gloat about everyone who didn't think Joel Embiid would ever make it via ironic retweet.,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Authentic Brian Dawkins Jersey,Authentic Nelson Agholor Jersey, was the day when Sixers fans would look back from commanding heights and shame all who had ever failed to Trust The Process. Every shortsighted critic would be exposed,Nelson Agholor Jersey, as Levin explained it to me last year,Carson Wentz Jersey,Alshon Jeffery Jersey, those of insufficient faith or unworthy vision would be shamed. In that moment, the believers who had suffered through the team's years in the desert/basement would be exalted and made glorious in their faith

Retweets (or RTs) are an essential way of sharing others' tweets to your own followers. Sometimes they are used to share news or a heartwarming video. Other times,If you don't use Twitter, it's to bring back old bad takes.

Now 76ers fans have decided that the Fultz trade is proof that they were right all along - never mind that they haven't won anything; that Fultz still might be a bust; that the franchise's other two core players, have missed extensive time with injuries - and are taking it out on anyone who doubted them. We'll give you some samples of the tweets unearthed by #RTArmageddon, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, but you really need to check out the fast-moving hashtag yourself.

#4 23-06-2017 07:54:56

aliciahuang
Membre

Recent study proves Dallas Cowboys have No. 1 fanbase in the NFL

and it's not only because of the five Super Bowl trophies.,They call them America's Team for good reason

but no amount of winning matters if the cheers stop when the losses begin to mount.,Since it's inception in 1960, to the present where it's currently the most valuable sports franchise in the world -- per Forbes. A large part of it is it's laundry list of gold jacket wearers, the Dallas Cowboys have been one of the biggest draws in the NFL. It's a team who's brand has grown exponentially

and that's not simply an opinion anymore -- it's science.,Cowboys fans are overall one of the most loyal bases in the world of sports

Per Yahoo Sports, a recent study was conducted proving as much, with the Cowboys edging out the New England Patriots for the throne.

in good times and in bad,The study: Dr. Mike Lewis of Emory’s Goizueta Business School tracks NFL fanbases via multiple means: social engagement, home and road attendance,Rashard Robinson Jersey, the more juice you give your team. Are you doing your part?,Steve Largent Jersey, the more you show you love your team,12th Fan Jersey, gear purchase and so on. Basically

The best fanbases: It will come as no surprise to you that the most ardent fanbases in the NFL are, like the New Orleans Saints (6),Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey, in order, the Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots. Decades of Texas-sized arrogance on one side, fifteen years of consistent winning on the other. It’s once we start digging deeper into the numbers that we start unveiling some interesting facts. For instance, the Philadelphia Eagles edge out the New York Giants for third place, with the Pittsburgh Steelers coming in fifth. The Denver Broncos (8) and Green Bay Packers (9) enjoy long-term fan loyalty, and San Francisco 49ers (10)., and even teams that are currently terrible can engender fan loyalty, Chicago Bears (7)

It's a list dominated by the storied NFC East, whose fans are as rabid as Stephen King's "Cujo". The sole outlier in that regard being the Washington Redskins, who brought up the rear at No. 15.

Cole Beasley coming off of a career year and the addition of a brand-new offensive weapon in rookie Ryan Switzer.,Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey,After seeing their recent Super Bowl aspirations derailed by injury in 2015,Authentic Steve Largent Jersey, respectively. They're also looking forward to a fully healthy Dez Bryant,Authentic 12th Fan Jersey,Authentic Russell Wilson Jersey, the Cowboys are now led by quarterback Dak Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott -- the 2016 Offensive Rookie of the Year and 2016 FedEx Ground Player of the Year

rough times don't stop their loyalty.,Russell Wilson Jersey,Richard Sherman Jersey,Add to those factors a rebuilt defensive secondary and the potential NFL debut of both Charles Tapper and Jaylon Smith, however, and Cowboys' fans will have a lot to root for over the next decade -- which adds to all of the legendary moments from their storied past. As the fans have shown before

the best there is and the best there ever will be.,And that's why they're the best there was

#5 27-06-2017 05:16:49

aliciahuang
Membre

Riddick is a candidate in Kansas City,Authentic Marcus Peters Jersey, but he hasn’t directly been contacted yet

A strange situation emerged on Sunday morning,Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey, when the league-owned media conglomerate (i.e.,Spencer Ware Jersey, partially owned by the Chiefs) reported that the Chiefs had reached out to ESPN analyst and former NFL defensive back Louis Riddick about interviewing for the unanticipated G.M. vacancy in Kanas City. Riddick, who presumably would be interested in interviewing for the job given his interest in the 49ers G.M. position earlier this year, took to Twitter to declare that he hasn’t been contacted by the Chiefs.

So what’s going on? One theory, but that he will be. In that case, as offered earlier today on the non-vacation vacation edition of the PFT Live podcast (and in the video attached to this post) is that Riddick simply hadn’t been contacted yet, his more prudent move arguably would have been: (1) to appreciate having his name in circulation for another G.M. job; and (2) to wait for what may have been inevitable.

As one media source explains it to PFT, the truth is that, technically,Marcus Peters Jersey,Travis Kelce Jersey, the Chiefs hadn’t directly contacted Riddick,Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, but that the team had contacted his representation. Which allowed Riddick to technically claim that he hadn’t been contacted by the Chiefs.

So why did Riddick,Dan Fouts Jersey, who definitely is a candidate for the job, or more accurately didn’t say, shout down the report from Ian Rapoport of NFL Media on social media? It likely has something to do with what he said, about the situation to ESPN. Another factor quite likely may be the fact that ESPN’s NFL information machinery ended up being scooped by a competitor — a dynamic that one specific reporter at ESPN is reputed to be very sensitive about, even if said reporter pretends publicly to not be.

For now, even though he is. It likely is a matter of time for him to interview, Riddick is continuing to pretend to not be a candidate for the Chiefs job, unless he withdraws his name or the team decides based on the clunky public denial to move on to another candidate.

#6 10-07-2017 05:40:13

aliciahuang
Membre

Lions' time to win the NFC North? National survey, analysts say so

After a wave of pessimistic spring projections, the tide is starting to turn on national analysts’ opinions of the Detroit Lions’ chances this year. The Talk of Fame Network’s recent poll on who will win the NFC North might be the strongest indicator yet that NFL fans around the country are picking up on what the Lions have put together.

“We asked our followers in last week’s poll who will win the North this season, and the Detroit Lions were the surprising and overwhelming winner with 64 percent of the vote,Womens Trevor Siemian Jersey,” Rick Gosselin wrote at the podcast’s home. “The Packers were next with 21 percent of the vote,Authentic Justin Simmons Jersey, followed by the Minnesota Vikings at 13 percent with the Chicago Bears bringing up the rear at one percent.”

Gosselin,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, along with Clark Judge and Ron Borges,Womens Ziggy Ansah Jersey, are three members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee. They have many decades of NFL coverage experience between them, and Gosselin is famous for his eerily accurate mock drafts.

It’s flattering to think Talk of Fame readers and listeners are better-informed than most, because they also decided Detroit had the best offseason of any NFC North team. But it’s a long way to go from having the best offseason to having the best team, and the hosts themselves were split.

Gosselin picked the Lions, and Judge picked the Packers. Borges seemed to want to make it a majority win for Detroit, but couldn’t bring himself to.

“I’ll go with the Packers but only because I don’t trust the Lions to ever roar again,Authentic Derek Wolfe Jersey,” Borges wrote. “Sixty years without a title has convinced me something is amiss there. Maybe it’s the Packers,Womens Derek Wolfe Jersey,Womens Justin Simmons Jersey,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey, maybe it isn’t. But I’ll go with Green Bay. Reluctantly.”

With the on-paper upgrades the Lions have made,Authentic Ziggy Ansah Jersey, the losses the Packers have suffered and the questionable reinforcements they’ve brought in, picking Green Bay to be better than Detroit leans on one of two constants: the Curse of Bobby Layne or Aaron Rodgers being Superman.

It’s important to note nobody’s ever gone broke betting against the Lions, or on Aaron Rodgers to elevate his teammates. But right now, in this instant, there’s very little actual reason to believe the Packers are the best team in the NFC North.

That some amount of smart NFL people without connections to Detroit can see it means nothing—but Lions fans will take it.

#7 10-07-2017 05:46:49

aliciahuang
Membre

The most important Lions in 2017: Marvin Joneswe're analyzing at the most important players to the Detroit Lions cause this coming season.,To help push through the NFL offseason

Why he's so vital: Last offseason, he got off to a great start posting 408 yards and two scores in the first three games, Jones was Detroit's primary way of accounting for the loss of Calvin Johnson. Early on,Womens Matthew Stafford Jersey, specifically after not adding anything to the wideout group other than rookie Kenny Golladay while subtracting Anquan Boldin by all accounts. An engaged Jones would give the Lions a massive deep threat and a major offensive weapon,Authentic Darius Slay Jr Jersey, but struggled after that with consistency. The Lions need Jones to be a major part of their attack,Authentic Bart Starr Jersey, and could help make the team the most dangerous passing attack in the division.

2017 outlook: Being how he put up a quiet 930 yards last season,200 this season with the Lions and double his touchdown output as well to help the team's offensive depth., bet on Jones being even better with another year under his belt and even more comfort within the team's offensive system. He'll go off for over 1

Baltimore Ravens schedule preview: The Ansah is no

The Lions won five games by three points or less and history tells us they're due for regression. A 9-7 record could've very easily been a 4-12 one. Heading into 2017 the Lions still have questions on offense at the receiver position and halfback positions. Ameer Abdullah missed majority of 2016 with an injury, but can Golden Tate and Marvin Jones recreate their production? I believe the Lions will have trouble on offense against the Ravens’ disguised looks and top notch talent. Factor in that the Lions’ defense isn't the most talented unit and the Ravens are likely to win this game., which may give a boost to the Lions ground game

Why they'll beat the Ravens

who is a matchup nightmare for opposing defenses. Ebron hasn't been what the Lions had hoped for,Authentic Matthew Stafford Jersey,Authentic Marvin Jones Jr Jersey,The Lions look to boast one of the league’s top offensive lines in 2017 with the additions of T.J. Lang and former Ravens tackle Ricky Wagner. If Stafford is allowed time to sit in the pocket,Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey,Womens Darius Slay Jr Jersey,Womens Bart Starr Jersey, he’ll be able to dissect the Ravens’ defense with receivers that excel after the catch. Another factor that could work against the Ravens is tight end Eric Ebron, but if he can harness his skill set and talents in 2017, then the Ravens have a few problems to worry about.

Ultimately, I don't see the Ravens losing this one., after two tough games against the Packers and Texans

#8 26-07-2017 05:16:17

Saints to put Dannell Ell
Invité

The New Orleans Saints plan to cut veteran linebacker Dannell Ellerbe once he heals from a minor foot injury, a source confirmed to ESPN.

Ellerbe, 31, will be placed on injured reserve to start training camp. But the source said he is expected to be healthy within about three weeks.

The news of the Saints' plans was first reported by NFL Network.

Ellerbe's loss is a disappointment because he had been a dynamic playmaker at times when healthy over the past two years. But it won't be a devastating blow for the Saints, who loaded up on linebacker depth this offseason and adapted to playing without Ellerbe as he dealt with a series of nagging injuries.

Ellerbe's promising career has been derailed by injuries over the past four years with the Miami Dolphins and Saints.

toe and quad injuries.,He reached his peak as a key member of the Baltimore Ravens' 2012 Super Bowl championship team, then signed a $35 million contract with Miami in 2013. But he missed 15 games for the Dolphins with a major hip injury in 2014. Then, after being traded to New Orleans in 2015, Ellerbe missed a combined 17 games as a result of hip

three interceptions and two forced fumbles. He also had an interception in the AFC Championship Game during Baltimore's Super Bowl run.,Ellerbe had 83 tackles, four sacks and a forced fumble in two years with the Saints. In his eight-year career, he has 368 tackles,Authentic Kendell Beckwith Jersey, 10.5 sacks

The Saints made linebacker depth a priority this offseason,Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey, Stephone Anthony and Michael Mauti will also compete for roles on defense and special teams., signing veterans A.J. Klein and Manti Te'o in free agency,Authentic Adam Humphries Jersey, then drafting Florida's Alex Anzalone in the third round. Klein, Te'o and Craig Robertson are expected to compete for the starting middle linebacker job,Womens Marcus Mariota Jersey, with all three of them candidates to replace Ellerbe as the starting weakside linebacker. Backups Nate Stupar

The Saints also signed third-year player Kristjan Sokoli on Tuesday, 300-pounder to the offensive line., his agent Brett Tessler said on Twitter. Sokoli, spent the past two years with the Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts, 25, appearing in just one game. He has primarily played on the defensive line, but the Saints plan to convert the 6-foot-5

New Orleans also signed veteran offensive lineman Martin Wallace, auditioned with the Saints during minicamp tryouts this summer., his agent said on Twitter, and undrafted rookie cornerback Dejaun Butler. Wallace, has bounced around the NFL since originally signing with the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted rookie in 2013, 27, appearing in only one career game. Butler, who played at Hawaii

Agents for Martin Wallace confirm Saints signing

The New Orleans Saints signed offensive guard/tackle Martin Wallace on Tuesday, his agent confirmed.

Formerly undrafted from Temple four years ago,Womens Kendell Beckwith Jersey, Wallace is a veteran of seven NFL teams and brings two years’ experience in NFC South play,Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey,Womens Adam Humphries Jersey, with the Carolina Panthers.

He appeared in one NFL game as a rookie with Cleveland.

Saints linebacker Dannell Ellerbe will be placed on the team’s injured reserve list, Ian Rapoport reports.

Ellerbe has been dealing with a foot injury and was placed on the team’s active/PUP list on Monday,Authentic Marcus Mariota Jersey,Authentic Delanie Walker Jersey, but has been dealing with a variety of injuries recently.

Rapoport notes that Ellerbe will likely be waived when he is healthy again, and could emerge as one of the league’s more attractive free agents. The Advocate reports that Ellerbe will be healthy again in three to four weeks.

Ellerbe had been among about 10 players looking to vie for attention in the Saints’ active linebacker competition this summer,Authentic Corey Davis Jersey, but his recent health struggles have been the impetus behind the team’s acquisition of six potential replacements over the last two seasons.

The 31-year-old Ellerbe had not played a full season in eight years and appeared in just 15 of a potential 32 games over the last two years. The Saints went 8-7 with Ellerbe in the rotation and 6-11 without him on the field.

#9 26-07-2017 05:33:04

aliciahaungd
Invité

New Orleans Saints add rookie defensive back

the NFL’s transaction wires revealed.,Womens Taywan Taylor Jersey,The Saints signed rookie defensive back Dejaun Butler on Tuesday

recording 38 tackles.,Butler appeared in 26 games during his collegiate career at Hawaii

Though he eventually went undrafted this spring, so the team has had the young player on their radar for some time., Butler did receive a camp invite from the Saints early in the offseason

Butler stands at 5-foot-11, 180 pounds and will look to compete for attention in a Saints secondary that last season finished as the NFL’s worst overall,380 yards and 27 touchdowns through the air., surrendering 4

The league wire also confirmed the addition of linebacker Michael Mauti.

Sean Payton wants to see Ryan Ramczyk at LT

The New Orleans Saints have a depth chart in place for the left tackle position.

Head coach Sean Payton confirmed on Monday that rookie Ryan Ramczyk and veteran Khalif Barnes will start training camp as the favorites to assume the position before he considers left guard Andrus Peat for the role.

“Early on, a quick study. And fortunately for us, you’ll see some rotation. Then how does Ryan handle it, he’s healthy now and will be able to start practice. So I’m anxious to see his transition.”,” Payton told “Dunc and Holder”. “He’s, I think

The Saints are suddenly in the market for a new left tackle after former starter Terron Armstead injured his shoulder during the team’s minicamp in June and could be out until the middle of the 2017 season.

he was also injured earlier this offseason,As a rookie, Ramczyk is obviously a complete unknown. He doesn’t even come with that much collegiate experience, recovering from a hip surgery., playing just one year at Wisconsin after a transfer from UW Stevens Point. More to it

But Payton clearly saw something in the 6-foot-6, enough to take him in the first round this year., 314-pounder

“When you’re able to take a tackle at the end of the first round,Womens Corey Davis Jersey, and how the veteran [Barnes] does, a guy like Ramczyk,Womens Adoree' Jackson Jersey,Womens Jonnu Smith Jersey, before moving Andrus there in a rotation.”, that’s a huge pick,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey,” Payton said. “And so I’m anxious to see how he does

Peat started seven games at left tackle last season after Armstead was sidelined with knee and quadriceps issues. And, what’s more, having played the position at Stanford before being drafted by New Orleans in the first round two years ago., he did it with some familiarity

But with other options like Bryce Harris, Payton would prefer to keep Peat where he is., who re-signed this offseason, and Senio Kelemete, backing up Ramczyk and Barnes, and tackle, a veteran with experience at center, guard

” Payton said.,“We’re deeper at [left tackle] than in probably any of the years since we’ve been here

Saints place four players on active/PUP list

The New Orleans Saints added four players to the physically unable to perform list on Monday.

Left tackle Terron Armstead, center Max Unger, and center Senio Kelemete were placed on the team’s active/PUP list prior to the start of training camp., linebacker Dannell Ellerbe

meaning he will almost certainly miss a fair portion of the 2017 season.,Armstead had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder in June and is estimated to be out of the picture for four-to-six months

rookie Ryan Ramczyk is the favorite to replace Armstead on the blind side. Armstead’s 2016 campaign ended prematurely following injuries to his knee and quadriceps.,In his absence

but his recent health struggles have been the impetus behind the team’s acquisition of six potential replacements over the last two seasons.,Authentic Adoree' Jackson Jersey,Authentic Taywan Taylor Jersey,Authentic Jonnu Smith Jersey,Womens Byron Bell Jersey,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey,Ellerbe is among about 10 players looking to vie for attention in the Saints’ active linebacker competition this summer

and was briefly with the first-teamers early this offseason before vanishing from sight in OTAs and minicamp.,The 31-year-old grabbed 44 tackles and four sacks in nine appearances for New Orleans last season

#10 24-08-2017 07:07:31

mozarito
Membre
Site web

Acheter viagra prix pas cher

mon médecin m'a prescrit d'acheter viagra pas cher pour mieux faire face a mes problèmes d’érection. Mais voila en me rendant en pharmacie le viagra prix est si élever que je ne pense pas être en mesure de m'en procurer régulièrement. Dans ce forum santé, ou puis je me procurer le viagra pas cher en France.

#11 14-11-2017 06:37:13

aliciahuang
Membre

WITH ELLIOTT OUT, COWBOYS FALTER IN 27-7 LOSS TO FALCONS

With their starting left tackle sidelined by back and groin injuries, the Cowboys surrendered six sacks to Adrian Clayborn in one of the greatest pass rushing performances in NFL history.

The result: an ugly 27-7 loss to the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday .

“The next man up has to be ready on a moment’s notice,” Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. “We didn’t handle the adversity of the day.”

After three legal reprieves, Elliott finally began serving a six-game suspension for allegations of domestic abuse . There was certainly no replacing a dynamic back who led the league in rushing as a rookie.

Alfred Morris started in Elliott’s place and broke off a 20-yard run, but the former Pro Bowler really didn’t have much of an impact. He finished with 11 carries for 53 yards.

Rod Smith carried three times for 14 yards,Authentic Dak Prescott Jersey, while Darren McFadden was stuffed for a 2-yard loss on his lone run.

“We became one-dimensional,” Morris said. “We got behind. I take full ownership of that. We’ll learn from this game.”

The third-year lineman stepped in for Smith – and spent most of the game grasping at air.

Clayborn was simply too quick off the edge, blowing by Smith time after time.

“It was more me not sticking to what I know,” Green said. “A lot of my issues were self-inflicted. It just hurts because I feel I let the team down.”

who had two sacks on the season and 22.5 in his seven-year career before Sunday,Authentic Jaylon Smith Jersey,Clayborn, broke the Atlanta team record and equaled the second-most sacks by any player in a game.

Only the great Derrick Thomas has ever been credited with more, recording seven sacks for the Kansas City Chiefs in a 1990 game against the Seattle Seahawks.

Clayborn also forced two fumbles by Dak Prescott and recovered one of them, simply ripping the ball out of the quarterback’s hands .

“Give them a lot of credit for completely compromising everything we did offensively,” Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said.

With the running game bogged down and Prescott running for his life,Authentic Emmitt Smith Jersey, the Cowboys (5-4) never got much going offensively against an Atlanta team that has lost four of five games.

Dallas finished with just 233 yards, its worst showing of the season.

In all, Prescott was sacked eight times – just two fewer sacks than he endured through the Cowboys’ first eight games. The second-year quarterback had never been sacked more than four times in a game.

“When we got in those passing situations, we couldn’t slow them down,” Garrett said. “We didn’t protect well enough,Authentic Harrison Smith Jersey, and they put too much pressure on Dak.”

The dismal performance in Atlanta capped a tumultuous week for the Cowboys , who had been riding a three-game winning streak.

Jones is upset about a contract extension for NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and didn’t dispute reports that he has threatened to sue the league.

While unhappy about with the way Goodell handled Elliott’s case, Jones said he is mainly at odds with the league over a committee of six owners, chaired by Arthur Blank of the Falcons, negotiating an extension without another vote of all 32 owners. Blank was also at Sunday’s game, but there was no indication that he spoke with Jones about their differences.

“He intends to come back with a fresh approach,Womens Stefon Diggs Jersey,” Jones said. “He’s learning things every day. What I want for Zeke is that he is a better person.”

Bryant (knee/ankle) who is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Falcons, has said he will play, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

After missing practice the first two days of the week, Bryant returned as a limited participant Friday. Reporters who observed Bryant early in Friday's session indicated the wideout was moving around well, so it's possible that he won't face any significant limitations if he's able to suit up. Regardless, fantasy owners should check Bryant's status before Sunday's 4:25 p.m. EDT kickoff.

The good news for Wyoming fans: Their Cowboys were the winners Saturday night at Falcon Stadium, beating Front Range opponent Air Force 28-14 for a much-needed divisional win. The bad news: They suffered a loss that could have significance reaching far beyond the outcome of a single game.

Josh Allen left the game four plays into the second half with an injury that affected his ability to throw properly.

Allen, a projected first-round NFL draft selection and the preseason Mountain West player of the year, was hurt on Wyoming’s final full drive of the first half. He started the second half but left in pain after his first throw dipped uncharacteristically low.

Head coach Craig Bohl would not disclose Allen’s injury after the game, and Allen was not made available for interviews. Allen did not remove his right hand from his pocket as he left the stadium. Bohl believed the injury came on Allen’s final throw of the first half, during which he was hit, but Allen also appeared to be shaken up two plays earlier while being hit on the second half of a double pass.

Junior backup quarterback Nick Smith took over, and Wyoming subsequently punted on its first three drives of the half. But with Wyoming’s offense rattled, Air Force driving in Wyoming territory and the inevitability of a lost three-score lead looming, Falcons quarterback Arion Worthman lost the ball after pulling it back on an option play and Cowboy freshman Garrett Crall recovered. Wyoming’s offense responded with its only scoring drive of the second half. It was the only score the Cowboys needed.

Wyoming scored 21 of its 28 points off Air Force’s three turnovers, and the Cowboys looked poised for a long-awaited breakout offensive performance before Allen’s injury. The junior quarterback, who nearly left Wyoming after the 2016 season for the NFL, completed his first eight passes of the game, one of which was a 17-yard touchdown to true freshman Jared Scott that was also Scott’s first career catch.

Trey Woods, who had averaged 2.4 yards per carry as a starter, averaged 4.3 on Saturday and ran in his first touchdown since September. Allen had a rushing touchdown of his own to give Wyoming its 21-0 lead.

One Cowboys drive was lost to a Kellen Overstreet fumble, another ended on a string of three negative plays, and the drive on which Allen was injured produced just 1 yard. But on every other Allen-led drive, not including his kneel to end the first half, Wyoming scored a touchdown and averaged nearly 8 yards per play.

The Cowboys’ defense didn’t take long to put its offense in good position. It ended the Falcons’ first drive of the game by intercepting Worthman’s first pass. Four plays later, Woods ran in his score from 1 yard out. To set up another true freshman touchdown, Wyoming’s defense forced another turnover. Logan Wilson jarred the ball from Taven Birdow’s hands, and Jalen Ortiz landed on it in Air Force territory. Two plays later, Allen and Scott connected.

A week after Army won 21-0 over Air Force in the Falcons’ first shutout since 1992, Wyoming took a 21-0 lead of its own with a 10-play, 69-yard drive that ended on Allen’s run.

The score didn’t stick, though. Wyoming failed to make the Falcons pay for their second turnover on downs, Allen was injured in the process, and Air Force marched 80 yards in the final three minutes of the first half. Worthman’s first two completions of the game came on that drive, a 23-yarder to Geraud Sanders, and a 22-yarder to Marcus Bennett for the touchdown.

The Falcons cut the margin to seven with a drive paced by Timothy McVey’s 33-yard reception and capped by Birdow’s 10-yard run. Wyoming’s defense held on its next appearance but was going to need help. It got help, twofold. First, Worthman dropped the ball on the turf. Then, Smith and the Wyoming offense reinvented itself.

Nico Evans, typically a power runner, typically a receiving or pass-protection back, took a third-down carry for 10 yards. Woods, caught a 38-yard pass from Smith. Smith, took a designed power run 5 yards for a first down. And Overstreet,Womens Dak Prescott Jersey, who hasn’t started a game since 2015, who had Wyoming’s game-winning touchdown last week against Colorado State, finished the drive with a physical 9-yard run.

Nearly 9 minutes remained, a stretch that included just one more Wyoming first down,Womens Jaylon Smith Jersey, but the Cowboys’ defense protected the end zone, the lead and the win.

The theme of good starts and bad finishes continued after Wyoming’s game concluded. Wyoming needs two losses from Mountain Division-leading Boise State to have any chance of returning to the conference title game, and Colorado State appeared to be doing its rival a favor as it led Boise State by 14 with 3:02 to play late Saturday. But the Broncos rallied to win 59-52 in overtime. They can clinch the division championship with a win in either of their last two games.

Allen finished the game 8-of-11 for 70 yards, a passing touchdown and a rushing touchdown. Whether he will ever play another down for Wyoming remains to be seen.

For now, Wyoming is 7-3,Womens Sam Bradford Jersey,5-1 in their conference and 4-1 in their division.

Head-scratcher of the week goes to Dallas Cowboys coach Jason Garrett.

Everyone knew the absence of Ezekiel Elliott would create more pressure on Dak Prescott. But Garrett did a poor job of helping his second-year quarterback.

The Cowboys coach deviated from the philosophy upon which his team is built and,Womens Emmitt Smith Jersey,  as a result, set the offense up to fail in his team’s 27-7 loss at Atlanta Sunday. Yes, Prescott is a crucial figure for the unit. But part of the reason why he has thrived has to do with Dallas' balance.

Atlanta’s defense had allowed an average of 114.5 rushing yards per contest (and 201 the week before). But the Cowboys made only minimal attempts to establish a run game, their running backs posting 65 yards on just 15 attempts.

Replacing Elliott’s 98 rushing yards per game is not easy,Authentic Stefon Diggs Jersey, nor is playing without all-pro left tackle Tyron Smith. But a coach has to find ways to mask those deficiencies, and remaining committed to the run would have been his best bet.

Sure, there’s a drop-off from Elliott to Alfred Morris. A three-time thousand-yard rusher and two-time Pro Bowl back, Morris is more than capable. But success in the run game requires patience.

In their first two possessions, the Cowboys ran the ball five times and threw it six times. After having to punt at the end of their first series, they got the ball back thanks to an interception, and then scored on a Prescott scramble.

Morris had just 9 yards on those five carries, but he has shown that he grows more effective with a heavy late-game workload. This is where the patience comes in. Two-time Super Bowl winning coach Mike Shanahan, whose teams could always run with the best of them, both in Denver and Washington, always used to preach the importance of sticking with the run early. The benefits are two-fold.

Production might not arrive immediately, but after consistently pounding the ball,Authentic Sam Bradford Jersey, the defense wears down. Then, the small gains from the first and second quarter turn into long runs in the second.

The other benefit of maintaining a balance: keeping an opponent honest.

It’s much harder for defenders to go full bore after the quarterback when they have to worry about playing the run as well. That's when an offense can capitalize on a big play-action pass.

The Cowboys scrapped the run midway through the first quarter. Prescott handed off just once more and dropped back 16 times. Then, after gains of 14 and 20 yards early in the third quarter, Morris scarcely had his number called again. While Garrett repeatedly called pass play after another, the Falcons to feast on Prescott.

Dallas’ coaches also made the puzzling decision not to give struggling backup left tackle Chaz Green more help against Clayborn. An extra tight end could have made a difference.

At 5-4, the Cowboys remain in the mix for a wild-card spot. The 6-3 Seahawks and Panthers are ahead of them, and Dallas plays the NFC-leading Eagles Sunday night. For the Cowboys to have a chance, Garrett has to get back to balance and patience.

Despite his 47.3% completion percentage, 62.2 passer rating, five fumbles lost, two interceptions, and just two touchdown passes in four appearances – oh, and an 0-3 record guiding the once-promising Houston Texans – Tom Savage will remain the starting quarterback.

Bill O’Brien announced the news to reporters Monday morning, the day after his team lost 33-7 to the Rams.

This is truly a mind-bending decision by O’Brien. He committed to Savage to start the season, and the fourth-year pro didn’t even last beyond the first half of the opener. In came Deshaun Watson, and the Texans suddenly looked like a contender.

But Watson’s season-ending knee injury has sent O’Brien back to his seemingly stubborn ways. As Watson showed, the Texans have the components for a thriving passing game. His success even created opportunities for running backs. So, why stick with the guy that magnifies every wart on the team? Savage repeatedly displays poor pocket presence. He holds onto the ball too long, which puts more pressure on his line. He takes unnecessary sacks (12 in total this season) and puts his team in worse field position.

Perhaps O’Brien doesn’t have confidence in the guys behind Savage — journeymen T.J. Yates and Josh Johnson are the only other options on the roster. But the Texans can’t continue this way. It’s time to swallow pride, call Colin Kaepernick, and have him run the same schemes that Watson put to use to ignite this offense. Kaepernick could struggle some picking up terminology and learning the scheme inside and out.

Teddy Bridgewater's return to the active roster had Vikings fans excited about the chances that the young quarterback can again become the face of the franchise and deliver the promising body of work that he displayed before last August's gruesome knee injury. And this time last week, Minnesota faced the question of whether to stick with Case Keenum or whether to re-insert Bridgewater as starter for the first time since 2015.

But Keenum quieted those "We want Teddy" chants, as he completed 72% of his passes for 304 yards and four touchdowns while leading his team to a 38-30 win over Washington. That's the fifth straight victory for the Keenum-led Vikings, who now stand at 7-2.

Now Minnesota has a more important decision on its hands. With Keenum and the offense topping 33 points in back-to-back victories, it seems unwise to risk disrupting this rhythm. Ride this horse until he falters.

The legitimate question for Vikings brass isn’t whether or not they should make a change at quarterback right now, but if they should sign Keenum to an extension. The team currently doesn’t have a quarterback under contract for 2018. It’s hard to envision Minnesota being able to bring back its current group,Womens Harrison Smith Jersey, which also includes Sam Bradford. Given the injury histories of the other two and the steady – albeit generally unflashy – play of Keenum, riding their current hot hand beyond this season could be the smart bet.

#12 14-11-2017 06:51:17

aliciahuang
Membre

Cowboys expect linebacker Sean Lee to miss Eagles game, maybe a month

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee is not expected to play Sunday against the Philadelphia Eagles after aggravating a hamstring injury in the 27-7 loss to the Atlanta Falcons.

And there is a good chance he is out the next three, returning for the Dec. 10 matchup at the New York Giants.

The Cowboys are taking it day by day. But they play the Los Angeles Chargers on Thanksgiving four days after the Eagles on a short week and then have another Thursday game against the Washington Redskins on Nov. 30. They will have 10 days off before the Giants’ game in New York.

He could return for the Washington Redskins game or take advantage of the extra time to heal completely, especially since he missed two games early in the season with the same hamstring injury.

more than likely,“Sean’s going to be missing in action,” vice president Stephen Jones said Monday on his radio show on 105.3 The Fan.

Coach Jason Garrett had similar comments during his news conference on Monday.

“We’ll take it day by day and don’t anticipate him practicing certainly immediately this week,” Garrett said. “It might be some time. We’ll see.”

Making Lee’s absence most acute is the poor play on defense when he is not on the field.

The Cowboys were gashed on the ground when Lee was out in losses against the Los Angeles Rams and Green Bay Packers in October and the Falcons slowly took advantage of his departure in the first quarter Sunday.

The Falcons rushed for 115 yards in the final three quarters.

who has been inactive the past four weeks,Womens Adam Thielen Jersey,Veteran Justin Durant, is expected to play a bigger role in Lee’s absence in place of the struggling Jaylon Smith.

The Cowboys will likely be without linebacker Sean Lee for the rest of November.

The Pro Bowler will be out for about three weeks as he recovers from a hamstring injury, the Dallas Morning News reported on Monday.

There is a small chance Lee could be ready to return for the Cowboys' game against the Redskins on Nov. 30, but chances are he won't return until Dallas faces the Giants on Dec. 10.

"We'll take it day by day and don't anticipate him practicing certainly immediately this week,Womens Joe Namath Jersey,'' coach Jason Garrett said during his Monday conference. "It might be some time. We'll see.''

Lee was injured in the first quarter of the Cowboys' 27-7 loss to the Falcons Sunday when he was hit by Atlanta left tackle Jake Matthews.

x

Jerry Jones seems to be at war with NFL owner Roger Goodell over his impending contract extension, and many fans believe that the Dallas Cowboys owner only wants to remove Goodell because of his handling of the Ezekiel Elliott domestic violence allegations.

But Cowboys' VP Stephen Jones appeared on the Ben & Skin Show on 105.3 The Fan and confirmed that is not the case. The elder Jones has had problems with Goodell going much further back.

before we ever drafted Zeke, that he had concerns with certain situations, whether it's discipline policies,"I think he's on record,Womens Bo Jackson Jersey, investigative policies, all these things we're in tune with in terms of people having accountability and those type of things. But he has always had a question mark in terms of what roles the league should play in these situations.

with our sponsors, with our TV partners, our players who we think the world of. It's just a matter of how do we accomplish everybody's concerns and yet don't get into situations that aren't good for our fans,And then obviously our anthem situation has certainly been a point of contention with our fans,Authentic Khalil Mack Jersey, aren't good for our sponsors, and at the same time help our players certainly get the messaging across that they want to get across without putting our fans and our sponsors and our TV partners in a tough situation."

and one that they keep using, is the court system. It does not look good for the league when a star player is suing them every season,Goodell has nearly unchecked power when it comes to player discipline. The only recourse players seem to have, and Jones is completely right to have concerns about Goodell's bungling of these sorts of disciplinary issues when so many of them have wound up in the courts or with a suspension being overturned by appeal.

my nearly every account,The fact of the matter is that Goodell has been, a highly ineffective commissioner. A 2016 Public Policy Poll (h/t Fox Sports) found that Goodell had an approval rating of only 28 percent... and that was before the national anthem protests exploded or this Elliott situation came into the limelight.

but it's naive to assume that it is the only reason he is challenging Goodell. Goodell is not Adam Silver. He is not universally beloved by ownership and players alike. He has made many mistakes during his tenure,Jones may be upset about the Elliott situation, mistakes that any reasonable owner would consider problematic. Jones just happens to be the one who decided he's had enough of it.

And as far as reports other NFL owners would utilize a rumored nuclear option to force the Cowboys' owner out of the NFL?

arguably, the product on the field isn't as good as it once was. Its biggest stars are all injured. And, the NBA has surpassed it in terms of cultural relevance. The league is by no means dead,It's a weird time for the NFL. Ratings are down. Thanks to CTE, but it maybe just coughed into a handkerchief and found a spot of blood.

This season, a player who isn't playing because he had the audacity to silently protest police violence, horrible police violence has caused that protest to spread throughout the league, does that guy sound interesting? Well it turns out he's on our cover!) But rather than silencing the protest, and the owners all decided that was simply unacceptable. (Hey, the owners should have pushed back. "No, the blackballing of Kap and the continued existence of, well, much to the owners' chagrin. Now, these are protests of police violence, the biggest story in the league is about Colin Kaepernick, which I think we can all agree is bad. I'm proud of our players for speaking out on such an important issue." That would have been the good PR move," as though players were simply horrified by Francis Scott Key's lyrics, the right answer here is simple: The owners should have backed the players and supported their protest. When Fox News commentators and the President of the United States called these "National Anthem Protests, which also doubles as, y'know, the right thing to do.

But they didn't do that. Why? Well one of the main reasons why was Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones.

when the president said that anyone who protested was a "son of a bitch,Authentic Adam Thielen Jersey, he briefly tried to co-opt them," but then he immediately about-faced and did exactly what President Trump wanted him to. He threatened to bench any of his own players who have the temerity to take a knee. He was a vocal and angry voice at the league meeting where Texans owner Bob McNair made his infamous "inmates run the prison" comments,Jerry Jones hates these protests. Sure, and he has been desperately pushing first for a mandate that would require players to stand. (He also went after Roger Goodell's job when Goodell and the league levied a six-game suspension on star Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott for domestic violence.)

But it turns out Jones hasn't been content just pushing other owners for Goodell to not get a contract extension. According to Pro Football Talk, he's also made some stranger strategic decisions that have led other owners wonder if they should attempt to strip Jones of his team:

and it surely would trigger years of litigation. But the possibility has emerged primarily because Jones has opted to take family business outside the family. As the source explained it, the primary affront comes from the belief among owners that Jones instigated Papa John’s CEO John Schnatter to disparage the NFL, blaming league leadership for ratings declines and,It’s obviously an extreme outcome, in turn, a reduction in Papa John’s revenues.

he's a toddler chewing on a chess piece that he thinks is chocolate.the NFL protests for the decline in his pizza sales is simply bad business. (I mean,Womens Leonard Williams Jersey, any business decision that leads to your pizza becoming the unofficial pizza of Nazis is a bad decision.) But here's the hard truth that the NFL has to face: We have all these rich guys who make billions of dollars off of a life-expectancy-killing game who also don't think their players deserve to have public political opinions. Really,Jerry Jones thinks he's playing twelve-dimensional chess when in actuality, who wants to support that?

Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee has never had good luck with injuries during his NFL career. Now, Authentic Joe Namath Jersey,the All-Pro has bad timing with his injuries.

Coach Jason Garrett delivered what sounds like not-so-good news about Lee’s injured hamstring.

” Garrett said,Authentic Bo Jackson Jersey,“It might be some time, via Jon Machota of the Dallas Morning News.

playing the Chargers on Thanksgiving. Then, but he isn’t likely to play Sunday against the Eagles. It gets worse: The Cowboys have only three days off between games, they play the following Thursday. So facing a stretch of three games in 11 days,The Cowboys still list Lee as day to day,Womens Howie Long Jersey, it might be a stretch for the Cowboys to get Lee back for any of them.

Lee missed two games earlier this season with the hamstring injury and aggravated it after only eight plays in Sunday’s loss to the Falcons. Jaylon Smith repalaced Lee and made four tackles, but the Falcons rushed for 132 yards on 34 carries despite losing starting running back Devonta Freeman to a concussion after only two plays.

you have to be able to continue to play and be effective, but it certainly applies to defense and certainly applies in Sean Lee’s case. We simply have to play better when he’s not in there. It’s not only against the run,Womens Authentic Derek Carr Jersey,” Garrett said. “Often times that’s seen on the offensive side of the ball, but it’s against the pass. We’ll continue to look at that,“Obviously when your front-line players go out, the personnel that we have in there, what we’re asking them to do and just seeing if they’re capable of doing it on a consistent basis. Again,Womens Khalil Mack Jersey, we’re evaluating that. We have to make sure we get better in that area.”

including running,Left tackle Tyron Smith has a better chance to return to the lineup this month. The All-Pro worked out Monday morning,Authentic Howie Long Jersey, as he nurses a groin injury that kept him out Sunday. Chaz Green started in Smith’s place and allowed five sacks before the Cowboys benched him.

” Garrett said of Smith. “Probably don’t anticipate him practicing on Wednesday, but hopefully as the week goes on,“We’ll take his situation day-by-day, he gets healthier and healthier and gets on the practice field.”

Smith,The Cowboys were without Lee, kicker Dan Bailey and running back Ezekiel Elliott for all or most of Sunday’s game. The four players have combined for eight Pro Bowls and four All-Pro nods.

Matt Ryan threw a pair of short touchdown passes and the Falcons romped to a 27-7 victory Sunday over the Dallas Cowboys,Adrian Clayborn set an Atlanta record with six sacks, who looked anemic offensively in their first game without suspended running back Ezekiel Elliott.

Ryan hooked up with Justin Hardy on a 3-yard pass for Atlanta’s first offensive touchdown in the third quarter this season . Early in the fourth, Ryan put the game away for the Falcons (5-4) by tossing one to Austin Hooper for a 1-yard score.

who finally began serving a six-game suspension for allegations of domestic abuse after three legal reprieves, they really noticed the absence of left tackle Tyron Smith. He sat out the game with back and groin injuries,While the Cowboys (5-4) sure missed Elliott, leaving third-year player Chaz Green to protect Dak Prescott’s blind side.

Clayborn forced two fumbles , recovered one of them and surpassed the team record of five sacks,It didn’t go well for Dallas. Beating Green time after time,Authentic Leonard Williams Jersey, held by Chuck Smith and Hall of Famer Claude Humphrey.

Osi Umenyiora and Fred Dean are the only other players credited with six sacks in a game, Clayborn’s performance matched second-most sacks in NFL history. Derrick Thomas, while Thomas holds the league record with seven sacks for Kansas City against the Seahawks on Nov. 11,Even more impressively, 1990.

Clayborn had more sacks in this game than any other season in his career except for his rookie year in 2011 when he had 7.5. He came into Sunday with 20.5 sacks in his seven-year career.

Dallas jumped ahead 7-0 on Prescott’s 11-yard touchdown run in the first quarter, which was set up by Xavier Woods’ interception off a deflected pass.

After Matt Bryant’s 50-yard field goal, Tevin Coleman powered over from the 1 to give Atlanta a 10-7 halftime lead.

whose only touchdown in the period had come way back in Week 2 on Desmond Trufant’s return of a fumble against the Green Bay Packers. Atlanta had managed only one field goal in the third over its previous five games,The third quarter was a trouble spot for the Falcons, a major reason for the Falcons losing four of those contests.

who took over the running duties after Devonta Freeman went out early in the game with a concussion, got the Falcons rolling on the first play of the second half with a 17-yard romp. Ryan went to Julio Jones with a 24-yard pass on the next play,Coleman, and just like that Atlanta was in Dallas territory.

On third-and-goal at the 3, Hardy slipped free in the back of the end zone and hauled in the scoring pass that pushed Atlanta’s lead to 17-7.

filling in for injured kicker Dan Bailey,Dallas’ last hope faded away when Mike Nugent, clanked a 38-yard field goal attempt off the upright late in the third quarter.

Atlanta marched right down the field again. Ryan went to Taylor Gabriel on a 34-yard pass before connecting with Hooper from the 1.

the Cowboys started former Pro Bowler Alfred Morris at running back. He carried 11 times for 53 yards,With Elliott out, while Prescott had 42 yards on six carries.

Freeman was hurt on Atlanta’s second offensive play. After gaining one yard on first down, he took a blow to the side of the head from Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens.

Freeman was wobbly after the hit and walked off the field with the help of trainers. After a brief stint in the observation tent, he was taken to the locker room and didn’t return.

Dallas linebacker Sean Lee also went out in the first quarter with a hamstring injury.