La rivière et l’énergie

Choisissez votre thème et participez au dialogue.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-04-2014 21:07:41

Admin
Administrateur

LA THERMODYNAMIQUE ET LA COMBUSTION

Un thermodynamicien comprend le principe de fonctionnement d'une pompe a chaleur. Il comprend et est capable d'expliquer comment les flux thermiques rentrant et sortant du système composé par le fluide caloporteur d'une  pompe a chaleur s’équilibrent selon la loi de conservation de l'énergie. Il sait maintenant comment la pompe à chaleur dose ces flux thermiques pour satisfaire le besoin en température à l'intérieur d'un bâtiment et sur le circuit d'eau chaude sanitaire. Son problème est que la société française n'est pas encore prête à tout confier au chauffage thermodynamique. Son problème est que le sous-ensemble constitué par le circuit de la pompe à chaleur doit s'insérer dans le circuit existant: celui de la combustion. Il sait que les deux systèmes considérés isolément peuvent satisfaire le besoin dans de bonnes conditions pour l'utilisateur, mais il est anxieux de voir leur cohabitation échouer partiellement au détriment des performances de la pompe à chaleur. Compte tenu de la dualité des solutions qu'il a imaginé et qu'on lui propose pour faire cohabiter les deux circuits hydrauliques, il s'inquiète de choisir la bonne solution de telle sorte que les deux circuits s'insèrent intelligemment l'un à l'autre afin de satisfaire le besoin: réduire la consommation d'énergie primaire en assurant le confort.

#2 06-06-2017 05:37:43

aliciahuang
Membre

Re: LA THERMODYNAMIQUE ET LA COMBUSTION

NFL insiders favor Raiders over Steelers as AFC contenders

the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots have been among the most consistent teams in the AFC. The Steelers haven’t had a losing record since 2003 and have made the playoffs nine times since then. But when the ESPN Insiders talked about which team is the biggest threat to the Patriots and it was three votes Las Vegas Raiders and only one for the Steelers.,Over the course of the past decade

Here’s what Matt Bowen had to say about the Raiders.

you must have a physical identity on both sides of the ball. And Oakland has that under Jack Del Rio.,The Oakland Raiders have some of the key traits necessary to challenge the Patriots: pass-rush ability; an offensive line that can control tempo; and enough offensive weapons to create explosive plays. To beat New England

Meanwhile, Kevin Seifert had to say about Pittsburgh., here’s what the lone vote for the Steelers

substantial offensive firepower and a defense that can rush the passer is always a threat to win.,The team that has the best chance to overtake the Patriots is the Steelers: A Hall of Fame-caliber quarterback

but it sounds like he's doing what he needs to be done to make any weight concerns go out the window.,The key to the Steelers getting the respect they deserve will be on the defensive side of the football. Shootouts aren’t how you win championships in the NFL. The Steelers have poured resources 49ers defensive end Aaron Lynch drew some attention earlier this spring when he was reported to be overweight early in OTAs

who says Lynch is working hard to reach his target weight.,Lynch was given some praise on Wednesday by defensive coordinator Robert Saleh

per 49ers.com. "I've been impressed with the way he's come out and approached his job. He's doing everything he can to get to a spot where he's well-conditioned and where he can perform at a high level. I'm excited to see,“Aaron is working his tail off, as we go it'll be exciting to see him work even more in that month we get off to come back for training camp to be where he wants to be.”,Carlos Hyde Jersey," Saleh said

Lynch,Solomon Thomas Jersey, told reporters he came into the offseason at over 280 pounds after reaching the 300 mark last season., who is moving into a defensive end this season in the new 4-3 scheme after playing a 3-4 outside linebacker in previous years

per the San Jose Mercury-News. “I was going out places,Authentic Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey,“I don’t think I took my diet the best I could,” Lynch said last week,C. J. Beathard Jersey, so I gained weight.”, taking my wife out. I wasn’t eating vegetables and lean meat every day

Lynch said his target weight is somewhere in the 260 to 270 range.

but it sounds like he's doing what he needs to be done to make any weight concerns go out the window.,49ers defensive end Aaron Lynch drew some attention earlier this spring when he was reported to be overweight early in OTAs

who says Lynch is working hard to reach his target weight.,Lynch was given some praise on Wednesday by defensive coordinator Robert Saleh

per 49ers.com. "I've been impressed with the way he's come out and approached his job. He's doing everything he can to get to a spot where he's well-conditioned and where he can perform at a high level. I'm excited to see,“Aaron is working his tail off, as we go it'll be exciting to see him work even more in that month we get off to come back for training camp to be where he wants to be.”," Saleh said

Lynch, told reporters he came into the offseason at over 280 pounds after reaching the 300 mark last season.,Authentic Carlos Hyde Jersey,Authentic Solomon Thomas Jersey,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, who is moving into a defensive end this season in the new 4-3 scheme after playing a 3-4 outside linebacker in previous years

per the San Jose Mercury-News. “I was going out places,Reuben Foster Jersey,Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey,“I don’t think I took my diet the best I could,” Lynch said last week,Authentic C. J. Beathard Jersey, so I gained weight.”, taking my wife out. I wasn’t eating vegetables and lean meat every day

Lynch said his target weight is somewhere in the 260 to 270 range.

#3 21-06-2017 03:26:55

aliciahuang
Membre

76ers fans tweet up petty trade celebration

Philadelphia sports fans know how to be heard, whether they're booing someone involved with their Philadelphia Eagles - even the franchise's most successfulcoach and quarterback faced it - or ruining a moment of silence after the death of a team owner.

But fans of the Philadelphia 76ers are a bit different. Many of them love the direction of their franchise,Marshawn Lynch  Jersey," an idiom created under former general manager Sam Hinkie,Brian Dawkins Jersey, even amid one of the ugliest losing runs in NBA history. The reason? They "Trust The Process,Authentic Carson Wentz Jersey, to whom these people literally build shrines and gather to celebrate.

So when the 76ers' trade with the Boston Celtics became official and Philadelphia got rights to the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft,Authentic Alshon Jeffery Jersey, who resigned in 2016, Sixers fans celebrated. The Process was coming full circle. Hinkie, would be proud. They showed that happiness in the most Philadelphian way possible: petty retweets.

As Vice Sports' David Roth explains:

No, a term coined by Michael Levin and Spike Eskin, this was Retweet Armageddon, the hosts of the popular Sixers podcast The Rights To Ricky Sanchez.

Retweet Armageddon, or anyway be able to gloat about everyone who didn't think Joel Embiid would ever make it via ironic retweet.,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Authentic Brian Dawkins Jersey,Authentic Nelson Agholor Jersey, was the day when Sixers fans would look back from commanding heights and shame all who had ever failed to Trust The Process. Every shortsighted critic would be exposed,Nelson Agholor Jersey, as Levin explained it to me last year,Carson Wentz Jersey,Alshon Jeffery Jersey, those of insufficient faith or unworthy vision would be shamed. In that moment, the believers who had suffered through the team's years in the desert/basement would be exalted and made glorious in their faith

Retweets (or RTs) are an essential way of sharing others' tweets to your own followers. Sometimes they are used to share news or a heartwarming video. Other times,If you don't use Twitter, it's to bring back old bad takes.

Now 76ers fans have decided that the Fultz trade is proof that they were right all along - never mind that they haven't won anything; that Fultz still might be a bust; that the franchise's other two core players, have missed extensive time with injuries - and are taking it out on anyone who doubted them. We'll give you some samples of the tweets unearthed by #RTArmageddon, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, but you really need to check out the fast-moving hashtag yourself.

#4 23-06-2017 07:54:56

aliciahuang
Membre

Recent study proves Dallas Cowboys have No. 1 fanbase in the NFL

and it's not only because of the five Super Bowl trophies.,They call them America's Team for good reason

but no amount of winning matters if the cheers stop when the losses begin to mount.,Since it's inception in 1960, to the present where it's currently the most valuable sports franchise in the world -- per Forbes. A large part of it is it's laundry list of gold jacket wearers, the Dallas Cowboys have been one of the biggest draws in the NFL. It's a team who's brand has grown exponentially

and that's not simply an opinion anymore -- it's science.,Cowboys fans are overall one of the most loyal bases in the world of sports

Per Yahoo Sports, a recent study was conducted proving as much, with the Cowboys edging out the New England Patriots for the throne.

in good times and in bad,The study: Dr. Mike Lewis of Emory’s Goizueta Business School tracks NFL fanbases via multiple means: social engagement, home and road attendance,Rashard Robinson Jersey, the more juice you give your team. Are you doing your part?,Steve Largent Jersey, the more you show you love your team,12th Fan Jersey, gear purchase and so on. Basically

The best fanbases: It will come as no surprise to you that the most ardent fanbases in the NFL are, like the New Orleans Saints (6),Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey, in order, the Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots. Decades of Texas-sized arrogance on one side, fifteen years of consistent winning on the other. It’s once we start digging deeper into the numbers that we start unveiling some interesting facts. For instance, the Philadelphia Eagles edge out the New York Giants for third place, with the Pittsburgh Steelers coming in fifth. The Denver Broncos (8) and Green Bay Packers (9) enjoy long-term fan loyalty, and San Francisco 49ers (10)., and even teams that are currently terrible can engender fan loyalty, Chicago Bears (7)

It's a list dominated by the storied NFC East, whose fans are as rabid as Stephen King's "Cujo". The sole outlier in that regard being the Washington Redskins, who brought up the rear at No. 15.

Cole Beasley coming off of a career year and the addition of a brand-new offensive weapon in rookie Ryan Switzer.,Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey,After seeing their recent Super Bowl aspirations derailed by injury in 2015,Authentic Steve Largent Jersey, respectively. They're also looking forward to a fully healthy Dez Bryant,Authentic 12th Fan Jersey,Authentic Russell Wilson Jersey, the Cowboys are now led by quarterback Dak Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott -- the 2016 Offensive Rookie of the Year and 2016 FedEx Ground Player of the Year

rough times don't stop their loyalty.,Russell Wilson Jersey,Richard Sherman Jersey,Add to those factors a rebuilt defensive secondary and the potential NFL debut of both Charles Tapper and Jaylon Smith, however, and Cowboys' fans will have a lot to root for over the next decade -- which adds to all of the legendary moments from their storied past. As the fans have shown before

the best there is and the best there ever will be.,And that's why they're the best there was

#5 27-06-2017 05:16:49

aliciahuang
Membre

Riddick is a candidate in Kansas City,Authentic Marcus Peters Jersey, but he hasn’t directly been contacted yet

A strange situation emerged on Sunday morning,Authentic Travis Kelce Jersey, when the league-owned media conglomerate (i.e.,Spencer Ware Jersey, partially owned by the Chiefs) reported that the Chiefs had reached out to ESPN analyst and former NFL defensive back Louis Riddick about interviewing for the unanticipated G.M. vacancy in Kanas City. Riddick, who presumably would be interested in interviewing for the job given his interest in the 49ers G.M. position earlier this year, took to Twitter to declare that he hasn’t been contacted by the Chiefs.

So what’s going on? One theory, but that he will be. In that case, as offered earlier today on the non-vacation vacation edition of the PFT Live podcast (and in the video attached to this post) is that Riddick simply hadn’t been contacted yet, his more prudent move arguably would have been: (1) to appreciate having his name in circulation for another G.M. job; and (2) to wait for what may have been inevitable.

As one media source explains it to PFT, the truth is that, technically,Marcus Peters Jersey,Travis Kelce Jersey, the Chiefs hadn’t directly contacted Riddick,Authentic Spencer Ware Jersey,Authentic Dan Fouts Jersey, but that the team had contacted his representation. Which allowed Riddick to technically claim that he hadn’t been contacted by the Chiefs.

So why did Riddick,Dan Fouts Jersey, who definitely is a candidate for the job, or more accurately didn’t say, shout down the report from Ian Rapoport of NFL Media on social media? It likely has something to do with what he said, about the situation to ESPN. Another factor quite likely may be the fact that ESPN’s NFL information machinery ended up being scooped by a competitor — a dynamic that one specific reporter at ESPN is reputed to be very sensitive about, even if said reporter pretends publicly to not be.

For now, even though he is. It likely is a matter of time for him to interview, Riddick is continuing to pretend to not be a candidate for the Chiefs job, unless he withdraws his name or the team decides based on the clunky public denial to move on to another candidate.

#6 10-07-2017 05:40:13

aliciahuang
Membre

Lions' time to win the NFC North? National survey, analysts say so

After a wave of pessimistic spring projections, the tide is starting to turn on national analysts’ opinions of the Detroit Lions’ chances this year. The Talk of Fame Network’s recent poll on who will win the NFC North might be the strongest indicator yet that NFL fans around the country are picking up on what the Lions have put together.

“We asked our followers in last week’s poll who will win the North this season, and the Detroit Lions were the surprising and overwhelming winner with 64 percent of the vote,Womens Trevor Siemian Jersey,” Rick Gosselin wrote at the podcast’s home. “The Packers were next with 21 percent of the vote,Authentic Justin Simmons Jersey, followed by the Minnesota Vikings at 13 percent with the Chicago Bears bringing up the rear at one percent.”

Gosselin,Authentic Barry Sanders Jersey, along with Clark Judge and Ron Borges,Womens Ziggy Ansah Jersey, are three members of the Pro Football Hall of Fame selection committee. They have many decades of NFL coverage experience between them, and Gosselin is famous for his eerily accurate mock drafts.

It’s flattering to think Talk of Fame readers and listeners are better-informed than most, because they also decided Detroit had the best offseason of any NFC North team. But it’s a long way to go from having the best offseason to having the best team, and the hosts themselves were split.

Gosselin picked the Lions, and Judge picked the Packers. Borges seemed to want to make it a majority win for Detroit, but couldn’t bring himself to.

“I’ll go with the Packers but only because I don’t trust the Lions to ever roar again,Authentic Derek Wolfe Jersey,” Borges wrote. “Sixty years without a title has convinced me something is amiss there. Maybe it’s the Packers,Womens Derek Wolfe Jersey,Womens Justin Simmons Jersey,Womens Barry Sanders Jersey, maybe it isn’t. But I’ll go with Green Bay. Reluctantly.”

With the on-paper upgrades the Lions have made,Authentic Ziggy Ansah Jersey, the losses the Packers have suffered and the questionable reinforcements they’ve brought in, picking Green Bay to be better than Detroit leans on one of two constants: the Curse of Bobby Layne or Aaron Rodgers being Superman.

It’s important to note nobody’s ever gone broke betting against the Lions, or on Aaron Rodgers to elevate his teammates. But right now, in this instant, there’s very little actual reason to believe the Packers are the best team in the NFC North.

That some amount of smart NFL people without connections to Detroit can see it means nothing—but Lions fans will take it.

#7 10-07-2017 05:46:49

aliciahuang
Membre

The most important Lions in 2017: Marvin Joneswe're analyzing at the most important players to the Detroit Lions cause this coming season.,To help push through the NFL offseason

Why he's so vital: Last offseason, he got off to a great start posting 408 yards and two scores in the first three games, Jones was Detroit's primary way of accounting for the loss of Calvin Johnson. Early on,Womens Matthew Stafford Jersey, specifically after not adding anything to the wideout group other than rookie Kenny Golladay while subtracting Anquan Boldin by all accounts. An engaged Jones would give the Lions a massive deep threat and a major offensive weapon,Authentic Darius Slay Jr Jersey, but struggled after that with consistency. The Lions need Jones to be a major part of their attack,Authentic Bart Starr Jersey, and could help make the team the most dangerous passing attack in the division.

2017 outlook: Being how he put up a quiet 930 yards last season,200 this season with the Lions and double his touchdown output as well to help the team's offensive depth., bet on Jones being even better with another year under his belt and even more comfort within the team's offensive system. He'll go off for over 1

Baltimore Ravens schedule preview: The Ansah is no

The Lions won five games by three points or less and history tells us they're due for regression. A 9-7 record could've very easily been a 4-12 one. Heading into 2017 the Lions still have questions on offense at the receiver position and halfback positions. Ameer Abdullah missed majority of 2016 with an injury, but can Golden Tate and Marvin Jones recreate their production? I believe the Lions will have trouble on offense against the Ravens’ disguised looks and top notch talent. Factor in that the Lions’ defense isn't the most talented unit and the Ravens are likely to win this game., which may give a boost to the Lions ground game

Why they'll beat the Ravens

who is a matchup nightmare for opposing defenses. Ebron hasn't been what the Lions had hoped for,Authentic Matthew Stafford Jersey,Authentic Marvin Jones Jr Jersey,The Lions look to boast one of the league’s top offensive lines in 2017 with the additions of T.J. Lang and former Ravens tackle Ricky Wagner. If Stafford is allowed time to sit in the pocket,Womens Marvin Jones Jr Jersey,Womens Darius Slay Jr Jersey,Womens Bart Starr Jersey, he’ll be able to dissect the Ravens’ defense with receivers that excel after the catch. Another factor that could work against the Ravens is tight end Eric Ebron, but if he can harness his skill set and talents in 2017, then the Ravens have a few problems to worry about.

Ultimately, I don't see the Ravens losing this one., after two tough games against the Packers and Texans

#8 26-07-2017 05:16:17

Saints to put Dannell Ell
Invité

The New Orleans Saints plan to cut veteran linebacker Dannell Ellerbe once he heals from a minor foot injury, a source confirmed to ESPN.

Ellerbe, 31, will be placed on injured reserve to start training camp. But the source said he is expected to be healthy within about three weeks.

The news of the Saints' plans was first reported by NFL Network.

Ellerbe's loss is a disappointment because he had been a dynamic playmaker at times when healthy over the past two years. But it won't be a devastating blow for the Saints, who loaded up on linebacker depth this offseason and adapted to playing without Ellerbe as he dealt with a series of nagging injuries.

Ellerbe's promising career has been derailed by injuries over the past four years with the Miami Dolphins and Saints.

toe and quad injuries.,He reached his peak as a key member of the Baltimore Ravens' 2012 Super Bowl championship team, then signed a $35 million contract with Miami in 2013. But he missed 15 games for the Dolphins with a major hip injury in 2014. Then, after being traded to New Orleans in 2015, Ellerbe missed a combined 17 games as a result of hip

three interceptions and two forced fumbles. He also had an interception in the AFC Championship Game during Baltimore's Super Bowl run.,Ellerbe had 83 tackles, four sacks and a forced fumble in two years with the Saints. In his eight-year career, he has 368 tackles,Authentic Kendell Beckwith Jersey, 10.5 sacks

The Saints made linebacker depth a priority this offseason,Authentic DeSean Jackson Jersey, Stephone Anthony and Michael Mauti will also compete for roles on defense and special teams., signing veterans A.J. Klein and Manti Te'o in free agency,Authentic Adam Humphries Jersey, then drafting Florida's Alex Anzalone in the third round. Klein, Te'o and Craig Robertson are expected to compete for the starting middle linebacker job,Womens Marcus Mariota Jersey, with all three of them candidates to replace Ellerbe as the starting weakside linebacker. Backups Nate Stupar

The Saints also signed third-year player Kristjan Sokoli on Tuesday, 300-pounder to the offensive line., his agent Brett Tessler said on Twitter. Sokoli, spent the past two years with the Seattle Seahawks and Indianapolis Colts, 25, appearing in just one game. He has primarily played on the defensive line, but the Saints plan to convert the 6-foot-5

New Orleans also signed veteran offensive lineman Martin Wallace, auditioned with the Saints during minicamp tryouts this summer., his agent said on Twitter, and undrafted rookie cornerback Dejaun Butler. Wallace, has bounced around the NFL since originally signing with the Cleveland Browns as an undrafted rookie in 2013, 27, appearing in only one career game. Butler, who played at Hawaii

Agents for Martin Wallace confirm Saints signing

The New Orleans Saints signed offensive guard/tackle Martin Wallace on Tuesday, his agent confirmed.

Formerly undrafted from Temple four years ago,Womens Kendell Beckwith Jersey, Wallace is a veteran of seven NFL teams and brings two years’ experience in NFC South play,Womens DeSean Jackson Jersey,Womens Adam Humphries Jersey, with the Carolina Panthers.

He appeared in one NFL game as a rookie with Cleveland.

Saints linebacker Dannell Ellerbe will be placed on the team’s injured reserve list, Ian Rapoport reports.

Ellerbe has been dealing with a foot injury and was placed on the team’s active/PUP list on Monday,Authentic Marcus Mariota Jersey,Authentic Delanie Walker Jersey, but has been dealing with a variety of injuries recently.

Rapoport notes that Ellerbe will likely be waived when he is healthy again, and could emerge as one of the league’s more attractive free agents. The Advocate reports that Ellerbe will be healthy again in three to four weeks.

Ellerbe had been among about 10 players looking to vie for attention in the Saints’ active linebacker competition this summer,Authentic Corey Davis Jersey, but his recent health struggles have been the impetus behind the team’s acquisition of six potential replacements over the last two seasons.

The 31-year-old Ellerbe had not played a full season in eight years and appeared in just 15 of a potential 32 games over the last two years. The Saints went 8-7 with Ellerbe in the rotation and 6-11 without him on the field.

#9 26-07-2017 05:33:04

aliciahaungd
Invité

New Orleans Saints add rookie defensive back

the NFL’s transaction wires revealed.,Womens Taywan Taylor Jersey,The Saints signed rookie defensive back Dejaun Butler on Tuesday

recording 38 tackles.,Butler appeared in 26 games during his collegiate career at Hawaii

Though he eventually went undrafted this spring, so the team has had the young player on their radar for some time., Butler did receive a camp invite from the Saints early in the offseason

Butler stands at 5-foot-11, 180 pounds and will look to compete for attention in a Saints secondary that last season finished as the NFL’s worst overall,380 yards and 27 touchdowns through the air., surrendering 4

The league wire also confirmed the addition of linebacker Michael Mauti.

Sean Payton wants to see Ryan Ramczyk at LT

The New Orleans Saints have a depth chart in place for the left tackle position.

Head coach Sean Payton confirmed on Monday that rookie Ryan Ramczyk and veteran Khalif Barnes will start training camp as the favorites to assume the position before he considers left guard Andrus Peat for the role.

“Early on, a quick study. And fortunately for us, you’ll see some rotation. Then how does Ryan handle it, he’s healthy now and will be able to start practice. So I’m anxious to see his transition.”,” Payton told “Dunc and Holder”. “He’s, I think

The Saints are suddenly in the market for a new left tackle after former starter Terron Armstead injured his shoulder during the team’s minicamp in June and could be out until the middle of the 2017 season.

he was also injured earlier this offseason,As a rookie, Ramczyk is obviously a complete unknown. He doesn’t even come with that much collegiate experience, recovering from a hip surgery., playing just one year at Wisconsin after a transfer from UW Stevens Point. More to it

But Payton clearly saw something in the 6-foot-6, enough to take him in the first round this year., 314-pounder

“When you’re able to take a tackle at the end of the first round,Womens Corey Davis Jersey, and how the veteran [Barnes] does, a guy like Ramczyk,Womens Adoree' Jackson Jersey,Womens Jonnu Smith Jersey, before moving Andrus there in a rotation.”, that’s a huge pick,Authentic Sean Taylor Jersey,” Payton said. “And so I’m anxious to see how he does

Peat started seven games at left tackle last season after Armstead was sidelined with knee and quadriceps issues. And, what’s more, having played the position at Stanford before being drafted by New Orleans in the first round two years ago., he did it with some familiarity

But with other options like Bryce Harris, Payton would prefer to keep Peat where he is., who re-signed this offseason, and Senio Kelemete, backing up Ramczyk and Barnes, and tackle, a veteran with experience at center, guard

” Payton said.,“We’re deeper at [left tackle] than in probably any of the years since we’ve been here

Saints place four players on active/PUP list

The New Orleans Saints added four players to the physically unable to perform list on Monday.

Left tackle Terron Armstead, center Max Unger, and center Senio Kelemete were placed on the team’s active/PUP list prior to the start of training camp., linebacker Dannell Ellerbe

meaning he will almost certainly miss a fair portion of the 2017 season.,Armstead had surgery to repair a torn labrum in his shoulder in June and is estimated to be out of the picture for four-to-six months

rookie Ryan Ramczyk is the favorite to replace Armstead on the blind side. Armstead’s 2016 campaign ended prematurely following injuries to his knee and quadriceps.,In his absence

but his recent health struggles have been the impetus behind the team’s acquisition of six potential replacements over the last two seasons.,Authentic Adoree' Jackson Jersey,Authentic Taywan Taylor Jersey,Authentic Jonnu Smith Jersey,Womens Byron Bell Jersey,Womens Sean Taylor Jersey,Ellerbe is among about 10 players looking to vie for attention in the Saints’ active linebacker competition this summer

and was briefly with the first-teamers early this offseason before vanishing from sight in OTAs and minicamp.,The 31-year-old grabbed 44 tackles and four sacks in nine appearances for New Orleans last season

#10 24-08-2017 07:07:31

mozarito
Membre
Site web

Acheter viagra prix pas cher

mon médecin m'a prescrit d'acheter viagra pas cher pour mieux faire face a mes problèmes d’érection. Mais voila en me rendant en pharmacie le viagra prix est si élever que je ne pense pas être en mesure de m'en procurer régulièrement. Dans ce forum santé, ou puis je me procurer le viagra pas cher en France.