La rivière et l’énergie

Choisissez votre thème et participez au dialogue.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié.

#1 14-04-2014 21:07:41

Admin
Administrateur

LA THERMODYNAMIQUE ET LA COMBUSTION

Un thermodynamicien comprend le principe de fonctionnement d'une pompe a chaleur. Il comprend et est capable d'expliquer comment les flux thermiques rentrant et sortant du système composé par le fluide caloporteur d'une  pompe a chaleur s’équilibrent selon la loi de conservation de l'énergie. Il sait maintenant comment la pompe à chaleur dose ces flux thermiques pour satisfaire le besoin en température à l'intérieur d'un bâtiment et sur le circuit d'eau chaude sanitaire. Son problème est que la société française n'est pas encore prête à tout confier au chauffage thermodynamique. Son problème est que le sous-ensemble constitué par le circuit de la pompe à chaleur doit s'insérer dans le circuit existant: celui de la combustion. Il sait que les deux systèmes considérés isolément peuvent satisfaire le besoin dans de bonnes conditions pour l'utilisateur, mais il est anxieux de voir leur cohabitation échouer partiellement au détriment des performances de la pompe à chaleur. Compte tenu de la dualité des solutions qu'il a imaginé et qu'on lui propose pour faire cohabiter les deux circuits hydrauliques, il s'inquiète de choisir la bonne solution de telle sorte que les deux circuits s'insèrent intelligemment l'un à l'autre afin de satisfaire le besoin: réduire la consommation d'énergie primaire en assurant le confort.

#2 06-06-2017 05:37:43

aliciahuang
Membre

Re: LA THERMODYNAMIQUE ET LA COMBUSTION

NFL insiders favor Raiders over Steelers as AFC contenders

the Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots have been among the most consistent teams in the AFC. The Steelers haven’t had a losing record since 2003 and have made the playoffs nine times since then. But when the ESPN Insiders talked about which team is the biggest threat to the Patriots and it was three votes Las Vegas Raiders and only one for the Steelers.,Over the course of the past decade

Here’s what Matt Bowen had to say about the Raiders.

you must have a physical identity on both sides of the ball. And Oakland has that under Jack Del Rio.,The Oakland Raiders have some of the key traits necessary to challenge the Patriots: pass-rush ability; an offensive line that can control tempo; and enough offensive weapons to create explosive plays. To beat New England

Meanwhile, Kevin Seifert had to say about Pittsburgh., here’s what the lone vote for the Steelers

substantial offensive firepower and a defense that can rush the passer is always a threat to win.,The team that has the best chance to overtake the Patriots is the Steelers: A Hall of Fame-caliber quarterback

but it sounds like he's doing what he needs to be done to make any weight concerns go out the window.,The key to the Steelers getting the respect they deserve will be on the defensive side of the football. Shootouts aren’t how you win championships in the NFL. The Steelers have poured resources 49ers defensive end Aaron Lynch drew some attention earlier this spring when he was reported to be overweight early in OTAs

who says Lynch is working hard to reach his target weight.,Lynch was given some praise on Wednesday by defensive coordinator Robert Saleh

per 49ers.com. "I've been impressed with the way he's come out and approached his job. He's doing everything he can to get to a spot where he's well-conditioned and where he can perform at a high level. I'm excited to see,“Aaron is working his tail off, as we go it'll be exciting to see him work even more in that month we get off to come back for training camp to be where he wants to be.”,Carlos Hyde Jersey," Saleh said

Lynch,Solomon Thomas Jersey, told reporters he came into the offseason at over 280 pounds after reaching the 300 mark last season., who is moving into a defensive end this season in the new 4-3 scheme after playing a 3-4 outside linebacker in previous years

per the San Jose Mercury-News. “I was going out places,Authentic Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey,“I don’t think I took my diet the best I could,” Lynch said last week,C. J. Beathard Jersey, so I gained weight.”, taking my wife out. I wasn’t eating vegetables and lean meat every day

Lynch said his target weight is somewhere in the 260 to 270 range.

but it sounds like he's doing what he needs to be done to make any weight concerns go out the window.,49ers defensive end Aaron Lynch drew some attention earlier this spring when he was reported to be overweight early in OTAs

who says Lynch is working hard to reach his target weight.,Lynch was given some praise on Wednesday by defensive coordinator Robert Saleh

per 49ers.com. "I've been impressed with the way he's come out and approached his job. He's doing everything he can to get to a spot where he's well-conditioned and where he can perform at a high level. I'm excited to see,“Aaron is working his tail off, as we go it'll be exciting to see him work even more in that month we get off to come back for training camp to be where he wants to be.”," Saleh said

Lynch, told reporters he came into the offseason at over 280 pounds after reaching the 300 mark last season.,Authentic Carlos Hyde Jersey,Authentic Solomon Thomas Jersey,Authentic Reuben Foster Jersey, who is moving into a defensive end this season in the new 4-3 scheme after playing a 3-4 outside linebacker in previous years

per the San Jose Mercury-News. “I was going out places,Reuben Foster Jersey,Ahkello Witherspoon Jersey,“I don’t think I took my diet the best I could,” Lynch said last week,Authentic C. J. Beathard Jersey, so I gained weight.”, taking my wife out. I wasn’t eating vegetables and lean meat every day

Lynch said his target weight is somewhere in the 260 to 270 range.

#3 21-06-2017 03:26:55

aliciahuang
Membre

76ers fans tweet up petty trade celebration

Philadelphia sports fans know how to be heard, whether they're booing someone involved with their Philadelphia Eagles - even the franchise's most successfulcoach and quarterback faced it - or ruining a moment of silence after the death of a team owner.

But fans of the Philadelphia 76ers are a bit different. Many of them love the direction of their franchise,Marshawn Lynch  Jersey," an idiom created under former general manager Sam Hinkie,Brian Dawkins Jersey, even amid one of the ugliest losing runs in NBA history. The reason? They "Trust The Process,Authentic Carson Wentz Jersey, to whom these people literally build shrines and gather to celebrate.

So when the 76ers' trade with the Boston Celtics became official and Philadelphia got rights to the No. 1 pick in the 2017 NBA Draft,Authentic Alshon Jeffery Jersey, who resigned in 2016, Sixers fans celebrated. The Process was coming full circle. Hinkie, would be proud. They showed that happiness in the most Philadelphian way possible: petty retweets.

As Vice Sports' David Roth explains:

No, a term coined by Michael Levin and Spike Eskin, this was Retweet Armageddon, the hosts of the popular Sixers podcast The Rights To Ricky Sanchez.

Retweet Armageddon, or anyway be able to gloat about everyone who didn't think Joel Embiid would ever make it via ironic retweet.,Authentic Marshawn Lynch Jersey,Authentic Brian Dawkins Jersey,Authentic Nelson Agholor Jersey, was the day when Sixers fans would look back from commanding heights and shame all who had ever failed to Trust The Process. Every shortsighted critic would be exposed,Nelson Agholor Jersey, as Levin explained it to me last year,Carson Wentz Jersey,Alshon Jeffery Jersey, those of insufficient faith or unworthy vision would be shamed. In that moment, the believers who had suffered through the team's years in the desert/basement would be exalted and made glorious in their faith

Retweets (or RTs) are an essential way of sharing others' tweets to your own followers. Sometimes they are used to share news or a heartwarming video. Other times,If you don't use Twitter, it's to bring back old bad takes.

Now 76ers fans have decided that the Fultz trade is proof that they were right all along - never mind that they haven't won anything; that Fultz still might be a bust; that the franchise's other two core players, have missed extensive time with injuries - and are taking it out on anyone who doubted them. We'll give you some samples of the tweets unearthed by #RTArmageddon, Joel Embiid and Ben Simmons, but you really need to check out the fast-moving hashtag yourself.

#4 23-06-2017 07:54:56

aliciahuang
Membre

Recent study proves Dallas Cowboys have No. 1 fanbase in the NFL

and it's not only because of the five Super Bowl trophies.,They call them America's Team for good reason

but no amount of winning matters if the cheers stop when the losses begin to mount.,Since it's inception in 1960, to the present where it's currently the most valuable sports franchise in the world -- per Forbes. A large part of it is it's laundry list of gold jacket wearers, the Dallas Cowboys have been one of the biggest draws in the NFL. It's a team who's brand has grown exponentially

and that's not simply an opinion anymore -- it's science.,Cowboys fans are overall one of the most loyal bases in the world of sports

Per Yahoo Sports, a recent study was conducted proving as much, with the Cowboys edging out the New England Patriots for the throne.

in good times and in bad,The study: Dr. Mike Lewis of Emory’s Goizueta Business School tracks NFL fanbases via multiple means: social engagement, home and road attendance,Rashard Robinson Jersey, the more juice you give your team. Are you doing your part?,Steve Largent Jersey, the more you show you love your team,12th Fan Jersey, gear purchase and so on. Basically

The best fanbases: It will come as no surprise to you that the most ardent fanbases in the NFL are, like the New Orleans Saints (6),Authentic Richard Sherman Jersey, in order, the Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots. Decades of Texas-sized arrogance on one side, fifteen years of consistent winning on the other. It’s once we start digging deeper into the numbers that we start unveiling some interesting facts. For instance, the Philadelphia Eagles edge out the New York Giants for third place, with the Pittsburgh Steelers coming in fifth. The Denver Broncos (8) and Green Bay Packers (9) enjoy long-term fan loyalty, and San Francisco 49ers (10)., and even teams that are currently terrible can engender fan loyalty, Chicago Bears (7)

It's a list dominated by the storied NFC East, whose fans are as rabid as Stephen King's "Cujo". The sole outlier in that regard being the Washington Redskins, who brought up the rear at No. 15.

Cole Beasley coming off of a career year and the addition of a brand-new offensive weapon in rookie Ryan Switzer.,Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey Authentic Rashard Robinson Jersey,After seeing their recent Super Bowl aspirations derailed by injury in 2015,Authentic Steve Largent Jersey, respectively. They're also looking forward to a fully healthy Dez Bryant,Authentic 12th Fan Jersey,Authentic Russell Wilson Jersey, the Cowboys are now led by quarterback Dak Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott -- the 2016 Offensive Rookie of the Year and 2016 FedEx Ground Player of the Year

rough times don't stop their loyalty.,Russell Wilson Jersey,Richard Sherman Jersey,Add to those factors a rebuilt defensive secondary and the potential NFL debut of both Charles Tapper and Jaylon Smith, however, and Cowboys' fans will have a lot to root for over the next decade -- which adds to all of the legendary moments from their storied past. As the fans have shown before

the best there is and the best there ever will be.,And that's why they're the best there was